It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 mysterious object approaches the sun???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by MajorKarma

I will add that the Earth's Geomagnetic Cocoon is at its weakest in around 32,000 years and this always happens just before a Pole Shift.

Do you have any evidence of this?

The two objects are Venus and Jupiter, not vehicles. Sorry.

so venus and jupiter don't move in 3 hours? i have no idea what it is but seems odd that the other light's, stars perhaps, move in the frames but venus and jupiter do not.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

You're not only another one of these Closet Geniuses but lazy.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

I will add that the Earth's Geomagnetic Cocoon is at its weakest in around 32,000 years and this always happens just before a Pole Shift.

Do you have any evidence of this?

The two objects are Venus and Jupiter, not vehicles. Sorry.

so venus and jupiter don't move in 3 hours? i have no idea what it is but seems odd that the other light's, stars perhaps, move in the frames but venus and jupiter do not.

You can go to the site and see for yourself instead of speculating.

~00:09:40 UT

~10:40:00 UT (10 hours later)

~17:40:00 UT (17 hours later / 7 hours from previous image)

Im pretty sure they are orbiting the sun.

edit on 22-9-2012 by mr10k because: Images linked instead. too large to post / not resizing or putting scroll bars in

edit on 22-9-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yeap, I'm lazy. It's your statement. You're the one that needs to provide evidence.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Yeap, I'm lazy. It's your statement. You're the one that needs to provide evidence.

To the contrary, neither your willful ignorance or laziness is my problem but it is easy enough to give you a link to one of the many sources so you can at least read for yourself:

Earth's Magnetic Field Is Fading
John Roach
for National Geographic News
September 9, 2004
news.nationalgeographic.com...
NASA: A Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The Sky is Falling the Sky is Falling oops sorry just bird droppings, AGAIN!!!!!!

Venus Jupiter Lens flare Defects keep watching.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

From your source:

"We hear the magnetic field today looks like it is decreasing and might reverse. What we don't hear is it is on a time scale of thousands of years," Glatzmaier said. "It's nothing we'll experience in our lifetime."
news.nationalgeographic.com...

You said the Earth's magnetic field is weaker than it has been in 32,000 years. Not true.

Even so, the current strength of the magnetic field is as high as it has been in the last 50,000 years, even if it is nearly 800,000 years since the last reversal. Also, bearing in mind what we said about 'excursions' above, and knowing what we do about the properties of mathematical models of the magnetic field, it is far from clear we can easily extrapolate to 1500 years hence.
www.geomag.bgs.ac.uk...

Those "breaches" in the magnetosphere are more like conduits which allow solar particles to accumulate. They are temporary and there is no reason to believe they have not always occurred.

NASA did not "confirm" a pole shift in 2012. (Nor did it "aprove" a "galactic alignment").

That NOVA program is pretty good:

None of us will be around for the next magnetic reversal. But on NOVA's Website, get a sneak preview of what the night sky will look like when it happens.

www.pbs.org...

Not sure what any of that has to do with Venus and Jupiter though.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

NASA did not "confirm" a pole shift in 2012. (Nor did it "aprove" a "galactic alignment").

That NOVA program is pretty good:

None of us will be around for the next magnetic reversal. But on NOVA's Website, get a sneak preview of what the night sky will look like when it happens.

www.pbs.org...

Not sure what any of that has to do with Venus and Jupiter though.

Ok Wait you mean we can not have a Galactic alignment without NASA's Approval well now i feel very safe. It will take that Government Bureaucracy weeks just to discuss having a meeting and years before an Approval process could be started, so i will miss it YEA!!!!

The PBS Pics are soooo Pretty.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I wondered where you had gone to Phage? Nice to see you and also to read what your thoughts are on this.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Amen! Couldn't have said it better

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
None of you can say you were not told and the fact that I failed in a few minutes to provide you with the information necessary to convince you has more to do with y unwillingness to battle prattle with a bunch of "Closet Geniuses" than your ability to put the pieces together. Even an idiot would notice those with the access to information and the means to do something about it have been building underground cities, storing everything worthwhile and robbing as if there will be no accountability. Why? Because they know as I know that a Polar Realignment is about to occur and the signs of this are everywhere; Dolphins running ashore; birds failing from the sky and typical migrations not happening; earth-sounds all around the world; changes in the Sun's Electromagnetic Frequency and Light Spectrum but of course you City Dwelling Dwebs wouldn't even notice the Sun has changed yet, all of these and many other signs are everywhere but if you don't hear it from one of the Globalist Owned Propaganda Agents you don't believe it but let's face it, you would need to not believe it even if they did tell you what is going on.

32,000 years ago is when the last "Wipe Out" took place...you have been told.

edit on 22-9-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

None of you can say you were not told and the fact that I failed in a few minutes to provide you with the information necessary to convince you has more to do with y unwillingness to battle prattle with a bunch of "Closet Geniuses"

-clipped for Sanity's sake-

ok

1. I am NOT in the Closet anymore "Certified Genius" Thank you (School, Mensa, 4Sigma, Ad Nauseum)
2. Get your Dates Right 3,600, 5,200, 13,200, the big one 26,400 years ago. Although 13,000 years ago wiped out the Mastodon's and Clovis Man but who is counting.

Is Jesus coming ? Is all evil going to be taken out of the World ? One can Hope not holding my breath.
Am i going to Follow some Human Doubt it ? Am i going to buy into this Nonsense and worry about it ?
NOPE.

I DO take offense to people spreading this sort of scary stuff to get attention so please Eschew Obfuscation
Let the Holy books speak for themselves. And as Joshua said (Jesus for those who do not speak or read Hebrew), "No Man will Know the Day or the Hour of my Return... I AM the Bright Shining Star"

Or as the Button and my generation used to say, "Jesus is coming and Boy is he Pissed"

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Oooooo. Greg Braden.
Be sure to buy all his books and videos. Go to all his seminars too! He will keep you safe.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Oooooo. Greg Braden.
Be sure to buy all his books and videos. Go to all his seminars too! He will keep you safe.

There are only 2 things that keep me Safe. And one makes noise.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Oooooo. Greg Braden.

Good to meet you Phage :-) love your posts also. You get a star

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Actually lots of people believe that the aliens are demons

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hermit777

None of you can say you were not told and the fact that I failed in a few minutes to provide you with the information necessary to convince you has more to do with y unwillingness to battle prattle with a bunch of "Closet Geniuses"

-clipped for Sanity's sake-

ok

1. I am NOT in the Closet anymore "Certified Genius" Thank you (School, Mensa, 4Sigma, Ad Nauseum)
2. Get your Dates Right 3,600, 5,200, 13,200, the big one 26,400 years ago. Although 13,000 years ago wiped out the Mastodon's and Clovis Man but who is counting.

Is Jesus coming ? Is all evil going to be taken out of the World ? One can Hope not holding my breath.
Am i going to Follow some Human Doubt it ? Am i going to buy into this Nonsense and worry about it ?
NOPE.

I DO take offense to people spreading this sort of scary stuff to get attention so please Eschew Obfuscation
Let the Holy books speak for themselves. And as Joshua said (Jesus for those who do not speak or read Hebrew), "No Man will Know the Day or the Hour of my Return... I AM the Bright Shining Star"

Or as the Button and my generation used to say, "Jesus is coming and Boy is he Pissed"

Don't get me started about MENSA but you are exactly what I was talking about. As for Jesus or Yashua, please hold your breath. As for the 32,000 year date I gave, it is correct for the last wipe-out. As for the rest, just stay right where you are.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
NASA is a joke. Still using WW2 technology for launching any junk into space. As reliable as FOX News.
Scientific community is silent on anything of importance and vehemently promoting what's not important.
NASA is paid to spread disinformation.
Just think about piston engine cars, lucky us, it could have been steam engine.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It's a blob dude!!! No it's THE Blob dude!!!

As much as I think Niburu / Planet X might be a real entity, why has it been hiding near the sun for what seems like Earth years without being visible in any other parts of the sky or moving through our solar system as predicted by The Right Honourable Zacharia Stitchen (and I do mean that with the utmost respect. For without him and the writers of 'The Holy Blood, The Holy Grail' I wouldn't have come to my own great epiphany of who we are and where we've come from.) or any of the sky watchers who've posted all over the web?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Sorry, i tried to read all you had to say but, i cant take you seriously with your negative attitude and the name calling.
Have fun in your thread.

Peace out.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join