It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 mysterious object approaches the sun???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
can someone tell me what is this object?

This is the source : stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

This is the image link :

3 hours later.........

edit on 21-9-2012 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Oh God, I hope this doesn't turn out to be another Nibiru thread. We just went through it a few hours ago.

Maybe a solar flare? Yep, that's exactly what it is... Hehe

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Good catch, I have no idea but there are lots of people here who seem to know about this stuff. It's usually a glitch or something.
You might want to have the MODs move this to a different forum, I think this one is for ghosts and stuff.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Does this match up to your dates?

www.youtube.com...

There is objects around the sun along w/ a CME...
edit on 21-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

I guess it's not Nibiru it was something else, but thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Okay I was wrong because the rush to make this post

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

No don't think so. The objects in the video are way too small unless the pictures the OP posted are mother ships

But good find though

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit

No don't think so. The objects in the video are way too small unless the pictures the OP posted are mother ships

But good find though

Thank- you! (w)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

you're right, too many orbs after cme .. but the dates listed according to the source website, and the object was already 3 hours there

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

TQ too man!
yes too big for orbs, what is this thing? venus? I think not

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I really don't know but I do know this, there's nothing paranormal about, its normal, it happens.

Great find on your research though. s+f for you!
edit on 21-9-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

never mind, thank you for giving opinions

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Get your camera ready boy's it incoming

NEOs 2012 RK15, 2012 SZ2, 2012 SW2 have just been discovered and are to safely pass less than 10LD from Earth. Be ready and get outside as there will be accompanying debris 2-3 days prior and after their passing on 19SEP2012 and 24SEP2012). Get outside and observe if you can. Allsky camera operators be ready for a capture!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

you think this is a comet? hey this thing is too slow and big for a comet .. and these objects does not lead to the earth but the sun

edit on 21-9-2012 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If you are talking about the two white dots, it’s Venus and Jupiter.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Mistery Solved! yaksssss TQ BRother

THREADS CLOSED --------- HEFF mode On..
Just Kidding Mr Heff..My Favorite one..

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Yea thats right, if you go back to the beginning of the month you see them come in from the right.

Too many people looking at things they dont understand and claiming all sorts of bs.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
As pointless as I have come to believe participating in this forum is,I am still here while me and mine prepare to exit from amongst you and maybe there is one or two of you who might benefit from some clarity and answers.

No, these are not Solar Flares or any kind of matter or material being expelled from the Sun, A quick analysis of these and other objects that are and have been moving around our Sun for some years now will make it clear they are not moving away or being expelled from the Sun by are maintaining their own trajectory, moving in and orbiting the Sun.

Next, these are not glitches on the photographs as the continuity of their presence and movements can be tracked frame to frame for long periods of time and as they hover and move behind the sun.

Next, given that you accept the above, it is also apparent the objects are Huge by anything man made that we could compare with; some the size of our moon, others the size of football fields etc.

So let me cut to the chase; these are Vehicles; just as those photographed in the Rings of Saturn are vehicles...that is, those that are also moving independent of gravitational and contrary to other natural forces.

Whether the Sun is some kind of portal, an energy source and/or these vehicles have some special business and work to do with our Sun is likely and no, I do not believe those amongst humanity that are coming and going out into space (NASA is a Joke and I am not talking about people you are related to but a separate group(s) altogether) are this advanced. No, these are true ETs and they are preparing something and/pr preparing for something, just as the Elites have been.

I will add that the Earth's Geomagnetic Cocoon is at its weakest in around 32,000 years and this always happens just before a Pole Shift. No,I am not talking Mayan Calendar stuff but I could be.

Karma is inevitable but don't worry the earth will not end and you will all be here again and again and again after this reshuffling of the deck takes place.

Good luck
edit on 22-9-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
YAY! Jupiter and Venus are mysterious!

Ok...next!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

I will add that the Earth's Geomagnetic Cocoon is at its weakest in around 32,000 years and this always happens just before a Pole Shift.

Do you have any evidence of this?

The two objects are Venus and Jupiter, not vehicles. Sorry.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join