It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 killed in Pakistan in protests against 'that' Islam-critical video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Pakistan lunacy
White House contrition

Do not yield, West. Do not recant something that has nothing to do with anyone but those that posted the video and those so insecure and fretful of their devotions that they're compelled to stoop to barbarism in the name of their particular brand of fiction. Do not apologise for the secular freedoms that make Western society the envy of this intellectual Third World.

Religion perceived to be sacrosanct from scrutiny and critique is the very reason the world is still stagnating in this primordial state of faith-based superstition.

Take the French lead - a country with more than 10% Islamic adherence (6 million+) - and stand firm against the devices these cretins use to metastasise their cancer in a feeble effort to enact some doomsday scenario whereby they can reach their virgin laden, "paradise" delusion.

We shall continue to ascend to the stars using Mars Rovers and nano technology leaving these plebeians to prostrate before their imaginary creators and pray to escape the Iron Age that they're forever condemned to suffer.

The will of the egalitarian free-thinker will triumph over the ignorance of inscrutable god worship. Excelsior!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

Yes... excelsior.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Er.. What?

Quick somebody get me a thesaurus. Brilliant idea using the Rogets/Oxford cypher code to make a post but you just lost half of your intended audience too. I'm not even sure this thread can be saved but I'll try.

So, 19 killed in Pakistan .. I assume this is in addition to the 30 something that were killed during the week?

What i wanna know is have any French Embassy's been targeted because of those French cartoons? If not, this may be proof it is less about that film and more about an agenda against the USA.
edit on 21-9-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

"whereby they can reach their virgin laden, "paradise" delusion."

That little tid bit has always cracked me up. Seriously, who in the hell would want to be stuck with a bunch of virgins? Could you just imagine how horribly annoying that would be? That would be sheer hell, not heaven. If I die and God wants to give me something he can keep the vigrins, give me a keg that will never run out and some serious whores that know what the hell they are doing........that would be heaven. Virgins be damned.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Who cares?

Lets make an effort to focus on the coming collapse of our economy instead of allowing ourselves to be distracted by events which dont affect us in the slightest.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ignorant comments above

please ignore them

This is a psy ops to demonize the muslims, and most muslims being the gullible and oppressed people they are, have fell for it and are only advancing an agenda against themselves without realising.

Sooner than later, when there is a war (with islamic nations which involves Israel) and thousands of muslims will die the QUICK death; nobody will blink an eyelid, and the world will just look by, i mean hey, they wanted to destroy us first, afterall they are crazy extremists bent on destruction.

eat them for breakfast before they eat us for lunch is what he/you will say
edit on 21/9/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Er.. What?

Quick somebody get me a thesaurus. Brilliant idea using the Rogets/Oxford cypher code to make a post but you just lost half of your intended audience too.

The ignoramus hates what he does not understand. It's the base human instinctual reaction to what's unfamiliar. These are the very demographic we need to strive to expunge. For they're a dead weight of humanity - a cyst - that must be excised if we're not to risk being consumed by it.

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Sooner than later, when there is a war (with islamic nations which involves Israel) and thousands of muslims will die the QUICK death; nobody will blink an eyelid, and the world will just look by, i mean hey, they wanted to destroy us first, afterall they are crazy extremists bent on destruction.

It's not their fault:

"It is not ye who slew them; it was Allah. when thou threwest (a handful of dust), it was not thy act, but Allah's: in order that He might test the Believers by a gracious trial from Himself: for Allah is He Who heareth and knoweth (all things)." (Sûrah [Al-Anfal ] 8:17)

Their doing [their] god's work.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Who cares?

Lets make an effort to focus on the coming collapse of our economy instead of allowing ourselves to be distracted by events which dont affect us in the slightest.

9/11, 7/7/05, 10/12/02...?

top topics

join