It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb You Kidding Me? This Is Cool...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Today I contacted an acquaintance of mine about playing in a band.
He told me he was more of a vocalist than guitarist, and told me to watch this video.

Then he mentioned that when he recorded this, he noticed orbs of light flying around the room and that he also FELT them (hence the title.)

I think it's also important to note that he had lost someone very dear to him a couple of years ago - his fiance.

I asked him if I could post this to a paranormal forum and he said yes.
The guitar is horribly out of tune, so you might want to turn the sound off...

Watch for these times:
0:29.5
0:43
1:00
1:02
1:16
1:29

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hmm, Well, I see what you are talking about. The object/s are going so fast though it's honestly making me think it is a bug or something that perhaps he did not notice while recording. It's just so hard to come to any real solid conclusion when it comes to orbs because there are so many things it could possibly be.

That said, that poor guy needs to learn to tune his guitar....My ears are kind of bleeding

edit on 21-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
THAT my ATS friend... Is exactly what it was. Orbs!

I also thought at first it could quite possibly be a bug, but the same bug going in the same direction? It would have had to go in circles and pretty fast at some points. Unless you have a bug infestation. Hehehe

So cool. Thanks for posting

edit on 21-9-2012 by Xquizit because: Added

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Interesting. some weeks ago/ for a second or two my vision was taken over by a blue orb while I was smoking a cigarette in my backyard late one night. startled me, I thought I got hit by lightning
no clouds though

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

That said, that poor guy needs to learn to tune his guitar....My ears are kind of bleeding

LoL.... in his defense, he did say the guitar has a damaged bridge. Obviously he's not tone deaf since he can hold decent pitch with his voice

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
terrible.... the orbs were all trying to escape that vile guitar playing and generic voice

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ah yes... The typical ignorant comments... Some people have nothing better to do.. I thought his singing was ok

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
cool flashlight

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

They do look like possible light anomalies. Interesting.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Bah. Nevermind. Its pointless.
edit on 21-9-2012 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Could be recorded glimpses of Orbs of Light (angelic beings)

Could also just be reflections of light, specks of dust or digital anomalies....

No one will ever know in this life....

When we get to heaven, I'm sure we'll laugh at all the things we thought were supernatural, and weren't....

and be surprised at the things that were supernatural, that we had no idea were....

God bless,

Amen

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Lol. You are so right friend

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I see those quite frequently through my camera, but it's because of the dust in my room. There's no central ventilation so there's a lot of dust that roams around. You'll get the same kind of effects as what you see there, except you may see it more often depending how much dust there's in the air.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I personally think it's just a bug that keeps flying past the screen.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

his singing was fine just generic. it was the sound of the guitar being recorded on a #ty mic that made my ears bleed

new topics

top topics

join