Strange Dream Of Neon Blue Lights In The Night time Sky.

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I just had this dream and had to record it before I forget it. When I have a dream just before I wake up, I take it as happening very soon.

This is the first dream I've ever written here on ATS though.

The Dream: I/We/The Neighborhood I live in were all brought outside by strange neon blue lights that were beginning to show advertisements and symobols in the sky like watching a television screen and it was night time, dark out.

It started from the East for a few minutes (everyone was like , wow, that's so cool especially my kid ) then moved to the South, then West then North. Someone who was with us said, "This is only the beginning." I turned and said I agreed with him saying, "They really have no idea, do they?"

These lights/adverts I don't remember what they said. All I remember is how I noticed they were not coming from the earth upwards, they were coming from outside of earth downwards, at least it seemed to me that way.

And to add, Bluebeam never entered my mind in this dream at all. But, it all felt very exciting, yet uneasy at the same time.

Anyone else have this kind of dream? Just wondering. I haven't had a dream in a looooong time. But this one got my attention....

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ugh. Do your dreams have a solid track record of coming to fruition? If not, then regard it as what it is, a DREAM! I understand this is in the 'dreams and predictions' forum, but after lurking here for a while, this is one of the most ridiculous forums I've come across. It's a friggin' dream. I had one earlier this summer of giant space crafts slowly passing over my neighborhood. When I woke up I reflected on how strange the whole thing was. But I also realized it was a dream, a dream, a dreaaaaam....
edit on 21-9-2012 by magneticelectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I had a strange dream the night before last. I always have nightmares, never nice ones. But this one was just weird and frightening, I attributed it to too much ATS.

I tried to go over it a couple of times so as not to forget it, but the beginning is already gone.

Near the end it was light out, I was in a house (not known to me in real life, but familiar in the dream). I tell my daughter I am going On the porch to have my coffee and a cig. Just as I sit down everything goes black, light the sun went out. All of a sudden it nighttime and there are more stars in the sky than I have ever seen. As I am staring outside from the enclosed porch I notice planets, bluish dark planets just all over the place, like they are floating in our sky. Then all of a sudden "bang"it turns daylight again and off in the distance I see a light blue almost cartoonish looking being in the sky and it is laughing.

I turned to my daughter and tell her " don't worry, it's all fake. Don't panic"

Then the damn phone rang and woke me up. Sometimes my dreams continue, so I am hoping I get to see the end of it. It was so real though, I could feel the sun on me, the taste and smell of my coffee, the fear in the pit of my stomach.

Weird crap!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by magneticelectric

Yes, I do realize it is a DREAM, and no-one on here knows my dreams, I have no track record on here, but felt compelled to write this down as it was weird, never, ever had one like this EVER.

And yes I have had dreams to come true, mostly to do with a certain family member. They have all come true.

This one was strange, as I haven't dreamt in a long time or remembered them. Just a dream, to see if anyone else has had similar.

edit on 21-9-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Near the end it was light out, I was in a house (not known to me in real life, but familiar in the dream). I tell my daughter I am going On the porch to have my coffee and a cig. Just as I sit down everything goes black, light the sun went out. All of a sudden it nighttime and there are more stars in the sky than I have ever seen. As I am staring outside from the enclosed porch I notice planets, bluish dark planets just all over the place, like they are floating in our sky. Then all of a sudden "bang"it turns daylight again and off in the distance I see a light blue almost cartoonish looking being in the sky and it is laughing.

That above in bold reminds me of maybe the satellites positioned around our earth???? I don't know. But, maybe the tricks will start to be played soon on all of us .. The laughing cartoonish blue thing , yeah, they're gonna be laughing I'm sure..

I am in the USA for anyone wondering. And in this dream, we could drive anywhere and still see this display in the sky.

Thanks for your input/telling of your dream.. Strange isn't it?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Both dreams sound quite like Project Bluebeam. Dont know if Bluebeam is real
but the African sky madonna appiration could have been a trial run?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Reminds me of a dream I had as a child that I still remember. It was like a floating tv screen in the sky, flashing advertisements like you said. I specifically remember it flashing the old Coca-Cola polar bear they used to use in their ad campaigns. Pretty weird.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Hi D-A,
That sounds like a cool dream.

When you woke up, what was your disposition? Worried, anxious, excited, happy?
Have you ever experienced a moment when you felt like you have seen it in a dream?

Try writing down anything you remember, at first it will be one sentence. But if you train yourself to pick up that pen and pad first thing, you will soon be writing paragraphs.
When I did this, the only pattern that became obvious was when I had dreams about something I was obsessing over.
But every once in a while I would remember odd details in a dream such as the items on a coffee table, I would write these details down and some time later, look down at a coffee table and there it is. And sometimes very mundane things by most standards like a puppy, A puppy is not unusual, but because I live in the inner city, I don't often get the chance to pet them. So dreaming about playing with a puppy then a few days later finding myself playing with a puppy is...
Well I don't know what it is.

Plenty of room for coincidence, but weird.

Have you been thinking or reading about this in the last month or so? Seen clips from "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"?
If not....

edit on 24-9-2012 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-9-2012 by tanda7 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

That was the impression I got from my dream, I thought it was project Bluebeam and that's why I told the kids not to be fooled.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Hey you guys, how's going?

"When you woke up, what was your disposition? Worried, anxious, excited, happy?
Have you ever experienced a moment when you felt like you have seen it in a dream? "

When I woke up, I felt I just had the dream, it was fresh on my mind, I do this alot or used to before I prayed for them to stop and they have for a few years now. But, there's more He (God) wishes me to see. I was awed, curious, like hmmm that's interesting I've gotta record this on ATS to see if it comes true. More like excited/anxious.

I have seen something after I saw it in a dream, like deja vu, I had a dream back in 2002 long before Ats, where I woke up laughing and saying "No way" I told everyone in my house "I had the weirdest dream about ( my youngest brother ) that he's having an affair" they wanted to hear the dream cause they know alot of what I dream comes to pass. Actually my mom and two brothers were keeping this from me, didn't want me to know, for some reason. I even dreamt his new girlfriends last boyfriends name to the letter first and last name. I told him "When are ya gonna realize you can't hide anything from me?"

I found out later his wife kicked him out, he moved back home, all he said was "When Daph says she had a dream, you'd better pay attention." He knows.

"Try writing down anything you remember, at first it will be one sentence. But if you train yourself to pick up that pen and pad first thing, you will soon be writing paragraphs. "

You know tanda7, I've never written any of my dreams down. I have written a vision given by my guardian angel in 2009 (I know how crazy this sounds, it is on a thread here recorded in 2010, and we, none of us including me wants this to come true what I was shown) Tsunami will hit the West Coast of the USA first (wasn't given a date) then the East Coast will be hit by one half the size of the first one. And they are going to be huge. It's like a movie playing and my angel showed me a map, He pointed to the West coast showed me what the wave looked like almost 1,000 feet high, then his finger went across the map to the East Coast and it was 500ft or less, but deadly. I don't want this to happen. This dream and what I read in that thread made me register here at ATS. All I could say to my Angel was "Why the bleep can't you give me lottery numbers but this doomy news, why?" I was awake, vacuuming or something, this was shown to me very quickly.

Before this my angel saved my life twice 1st time I was sitting at a red light a male voice told me to look to the left, I had the green light, was about to enter the intersection and a red truck ran the red light at high speed on the drivers side, I would have been instantly killed had I not listened.

2nd time, as you know, this area where I live and you are from here, is Dixie Alley, tornados. I was alseep, 10am 2004 February 5th and thunder was right on top of me, I kept sleeping, my dog was like "For the love of God open the door" monster coming. I still kept sleeping. I hear a male voice say, "Timber" (he has a sense of humor) I woke up ran to the front of the other side of the house and a tree which is about 100 years old fell on the back of the kitchen pulling the whole roof down with it and bounced off the back deck. The root ball was as tall as a house, just snatched out of the ground.

When the rain cleared I noticed trees in a line all pulled out the same root balls everywhere. This tornado broke off into two at my property and missed the house all together, but the barn and trees got it. Even neighbors came to check on me thinking I was pinned under that tree on the house, all they could say was "You slept through that tornado Daphne." It was an F2.

Yes, I am strange, but I never had to write down any dreams. I had a dream in the mid 90's in which I was on a hopital bed and they told me they had to take a brain biopsy, and pulled out three very long needles with vials to receive fluid and I asked, "What's that for?" I was joking with them and then they got serious and said, "You don't know do you, you have brain cancer." I had a surgery at the end of 2010 and they found a mass on one of my organs and removed it, they said it was cancer. But, it wasn't, thank God.

Bluebeam I have looked at over a year ago with my first thread here, but never had a dream about this kinda thing till now. Same with ufo's, I'm in mid 40's and since the age of 16-17 I've been into this subject but never dreamed of them. Only once, 14 years ago before moving into this house, they were over the back of the property and told me they were watching me in a dream. You'd think I see dreams of them all the time, but no.

On to this current dream: we were inside the house and noticed blue lights through the window curtains then we went outside and saw these numbers and symbols scrolling across the sky (kind of like CNBC and the Dow Jones Ticker) then random neighbors were stopping by seeing us outside they stopped to talk, where I live we're 10 - 25 acres apart from neighbors, but you could hear the whole surrounding area outside discussing this weird occurance.

We could drive North or South 17-25 miles away and still see this display and it seemed like several radio stations playing at once, damned annoying. You could be inside someone's house and couldn't escape this noise. Every body around us noticed, you couln't escape not noticing it. That's what I remember about it.

Daph

edit on 25-9-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Wow, so this has been an issue in your life. Prophetic dreams.
I don't suppose you remember any of the numbers or symbols do you?
Did they remind you of anything you can compare them to?

I discovered that I can not read in my dreams. May be a right brain/left brain thing.
Once in a dream, someone handed me an open book and asked me to read the page, when I looked down at the words, they began to morph from alphabet letters, to symbols, then back. At first I though it was a trick being played on me, but the person who gave me the book said, "you can't read right now because you are dreaming"
For some reason it was like I instantly knew what to do.
Whatever I was dreaming about faded away and suddenly I knew that I had to take this opportunity to fly.
I started out levitating but had trouble because I kept thinking about the ground. Then someone shouted up to me "turn yourself into an airplane!"
So I did, then I could fly with no problem.

I've done this twice since then and it is always triggered by trying to read.
Someone will say "look at that license plate, and tell me the number". I look at it and notice the numbers and letters are moving, then I remember the book and suddenly I know I'm dreaming and must fly.

I noticed in your reply, the examples of prophetic dreams you gave were about things close to home. It's the same for me
I sometimes have "Major Event" dreams but never anything prophetic.

I almost never have bad dreams. Sometimes I wake up thinking that I have another life, with friends and places that I only get to see in my dreams. And people see me come and go and they assure me they understand and will be there when I get back.

As you can see I'm truly fascinated by the dream time.
edit on 26-9-2012 by tanda7 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

You're lucky, I've never flown in my dreams or fallen. Flying, I think, is a very good sign though. I couldn't read what it said, but I got the feeling more and more people don't watch television (or better yet commercials) anymore and they had to come up with a way to broadcast to everyone, just a thought, or they are trying to "test" their system out on all of "Us" to see how we react to it. It just reminded me of the Dow Jones ticker which scrolls at the bottom of the screen very fast. Couldn't make anything out. But, as a poster above said, "Don't trust them/it at all." And I don't trust them at all.

I almost never have bad dreams.

I wished I had that problem, they're always a forwarning of something coming since the age of 9. I call it a curse, and tried to pray it away. I guess that Almighty Super Power (God) wishes me to continue though. I do realize these things sound crazy, but we'll see if they come to pass.

Sometimes I wake up thinking that I have another life, with friends and places that I only get to see in my dreams. And people see me come and go and they assure me they understand and will be there when I get back.

Sounds like you have more fun with yours. You might like binaural beats videos which program you to have lucid dreams. Lots of those on youtube. Daph.

Here's a short video, some are an hour long: Lucid Dreaming Induction With Theta & Delta Binaural Brainwaves

edit on 26-9-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I have had similar dreams. Three times already. In my dreams it night time and im outside with a lot of people around. Then i look up and see neon flashing lights almost like lightning. These dreams always freak me out. In one dream there was a bunch of ufos. Some had long tubes coming down sucking people up. Some had long arm things with a big camera looking thing that came down face to face with me. So im just wondering if anyone else has dreams like this?

new topics
top topics

join