It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I've been having weird dreams that come true, OAAW, Harry, Harrier jets, meteors in Britain, etc.

Last night I had a weird dream about 5 UFO's (not nesc. alien in nature mind you,) flying in a chevron/delta formation, with 3 lights each (nose, body, and tail.) The UFO's were flying at HIGH altitude and it was night-time. Also, this sequence ended with a graph; it rose gradually upward, had a long peak, fell almost all the way, and then rose again, leveled off, and peaked. There was also some nonsensical bits of an experimental 1g accelerating spy plane that was developed to try to keep up with the formation, but was unable to.

*WHAT I THINK THIS MEANS*

1.) No more beer and mexican food before bed.
2.) There will be a spec. ops. night strike by Delta team and the Intel will be bad. Probably in retribution for the OAAW strikes against the general and prince harry.
3.) Hostilities have passed the third point and lull, and we are at the point of escalation (duh.)
4.) And the plane was tiny, meant to enter low orbit. Possibly a drone?

edit on 21-9-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: edit 3rd point.

edit on 21-9-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: edit on plane

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ha ha ha. Very good.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

So far I was right about the recon drone in low orbit.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

What's your definition of mexican food?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Franz von Humboldt

Mexican food? I'm more interested in the graph... was it meant to represent acceleration of the drone, so far the only thing that can be checked to be accurate? Or, as I further interpreted it, escalation of conflict? Mexican food doesn't include Taco Bell. How is that?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Oh! The graph? Yes, it's meant to represent daily growth of your man-t*ts/male breast once you have started a serious Taco Bell nutrition program. By the way, don't let them fool you. Taco Bell is indeed the epitome of mexican food. Please, do tell us more about your predictions, brother. Fascinating stuff!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
We launched a spy drone. I miss interpreted the intel for retribution bit, it was an attack on our ambassador. Which makes sense considering the graph. Retribution is kind of an iffy topic, whose retribution? I thought it was ours, I was mistaken but close, retribution for a king like figure... and ineffectual special forces. Later, drones WERE used to monitor UFO's but were unable to keep up. Now... a witch hunt for Anonymous?
edit on 3-11-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: further words and stuff.

top topics

join