It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Reasons Why Conspiracy Theorists Are More Popular Than You Think!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteConsciousness

Building 7.

Period.

YOU fail...

No, building 7 failed.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteConsciousness

The reason people will say what a great leader Ghadafi was is because that is the truth.

So you lived in Libya under Gadaffis rule? Or are you just going by what youtube videos tell you?

Because if you're in disagreement, I know you're just ignorant.

This is what I'm talking about....... You have no idea living under him was like, yet you're going to tell me I'm wrong. All it comes down to is you having an ego problem and failing to think critically. Do you know how good or evil I can make Bush/Obama/Clinton appear by selective editing their actions? It's not hard.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by axslinger

even if you were given an official report saying 9/11 was an "inside job", you'd still deny it, stop your feets and yell "la la la la la"

If you were given irrefutable evidence that 9/11 was carried out by Osama and crew, you'd still deny it.

It's funny you actually think you know for sure what happened that day. Like I said, it's all about ego to your types. You just get off on the idea that you have superior knowledge over all the "sheeple". Wake up bro.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

But you don't seem to be interested in the fact that 1200 engineers and scientists have already provided the truth. Are they ALL liars?

Out of the millions? There is always a minority of people that believe unpopular ideas.

I'm guessing that even if someone admitted they were the ones to bring it down to you personally, you would call them a liar.

I would ask them for proof, ancedotal evidence isn't reliable.

And so many references to RealSpoke in your posts here? hmmm...

lol. I'd rather him agree with me. He's usually telling me how I subconsciously hate certain republicans.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Conspiracy Theorists should be changed to Truth Theorists

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

If you are up to date on bldg 7 then there really is no need to keep rehashing vids and links is there?

I'm up to date enough, regarding building 7, to know that none of the "alternative answers" disprove the "official story". If you, or anyone else for that matter, were truly sincere about convincing me otherwise, I have no doubt that a source or explanation would have been provided.

But you don't seem to be interested in the fact that 1200 engineers and scientists have already provided the truth.

Considering all the "engineers and scientists" in the US, 1200 is a very, very insignificant number. Furthermore, I don't know that they "provided the truth". I suspect they only provided speculation.

Are they ALL liars?

I would certainly hope not! I only, and strongly so, suspect their speculation is wrong, I'm sure that a vast majority of scientists and engineers would agree.

I'm guessing that even if someone admitted they were the ones to bring it down to you personally, you would call them a liar.

Not necessarily. As with anyone else, that would depend on how willingly, and how well, they answered the questions asked of them. I certainly wouldn't accept just their word for it.

Now the minority is changing to the majority and will the steadfast believers in the false official story be called upon to prove themselves?

Currently, there is a "preponderance of evidence" in support of what you regard as being the "false official story". The only thing currently in the favor of "Truthers" is a "preponderance of speculation". Evidence, and properly so, always trumps speculation.

And so many references to RealSpoke in your posts here? hmmm...

Hmmm, I'll bet you smell a conspiracy. I have two words for you: Prove it! LOL

Now that I have so diligently answered your questions, I have a couple for you:
Regarding building 7, do you have a source that shows conclusively that the official story is false? If so, I would like to see it.

During my searches, I could only find a few vague claims about the "1200 engineers and scientists" that you mentioned. Can you provide a link to something more substantial?

Peace to you as well.

reply to post by RealSpoke

lol. I'd rather him agree with me. He's usually telling me how I subconsciously hate certain republicans.

Damn it! Don't forget about the White "baby boomers". LOL

Truthfully: For a "young un" I've always felt you were very wise. Perhaps a bit misguided, but wise none the less.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 23-9-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Truth is there is no such thing as a "conspiracy theorist", we're all just living, breathing, thinking human beings. I mean how could they have known? Human free will is an unstoppable, uncontrollable beast that will become what it is and what it chooses. There is no possible way to write the future or control large masses of people, because as soon as you try they will take another route.

If you tell someone to do something, chances are they are going to do the exact opposite. Try reverse psychology eventually they are going to figure it out so on and so on. Humanity is a beast that does what it wants, it cannot be controlled.

The only thing anyone can do is try to route the interest of the beast in a certain direction, which is why we have things like propaganda, advertising, etc. Everything is a fad, you can prop up something all you like, when people decide its obsolete, it becomes just that. The will of humanity is the strongest force on Earth, it can make facts untrue and impossible things possible.

At one time the world was flat, now we travel into gods realm on controlled explosions.
edit on 24-9-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Conspiracy Theorists should be changed to Truth Theorists

From personal experience, I feel that the term "Truth Theorists" would disqualify a very large number of "Conspiracy Theorists".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Just asking, but why did the 9/11 commission say the source of the money that funded the attacks were "of little practical significance" ?

Oh, and how come not a single documentary I have seen every 9/11 anniversary never shows, or even talks about the collapse of building 7? They had a whole separate documentary for the Mariott Hotel, but not one mention of building 7 at all during any of the documentaries I watched.

Not to mention the coincidental training exercises going on during 9/11, and the fireproof passport.

Please remember before you attack me that I am not making any conclusions, simply asking questions. I may imply a conclusion but that is only because it is the hypothesis I am trying to debunk. I want to believe official story but there are just too many unanswered questions for me to do that.

Edit: I say that last part because of your mood.

- Have nice day

edit on 26-9-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by jude11

But you don't seem to be interested in the fact that 1200 engineers and scientists have already provided the truth. Are they ALL liars?

Out of the millions? There is always a minority of people that believe unpopular ideas.

So that means I should assume this group is this minority you speak of? Why? Were is your "proof" of that.

-Have a nice day

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join