It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to coffee flavored coffee?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don't blame people that don't like coffee, or people that put a ton of cream/milk and sugar in their coffee. 99% of the coffee people are drinking is crap, bitter bitter crap.

I had a co-worker that would always make the coffee at work, and make it terrible. He thought he was a big tough guy because he made the coffee so incredibly bitter. He called it "strong" It wasn't strong. It was bitter. Coffee doesn't have to taste like ass to be strong.

I used to use a bunch of cream and sugar......... until MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!

aerobie.com...

Anyone that has used one of these knows they make the best coffee possible, literally, unless you spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on REALLY high end coffee makers, and not only that, but is a SERIOUS expert on using said coffee makers. You can have a machine that cost $5,000 but unless you are an expert, you will NOT make better coffee than the Aeropress.

The Aeropress is simply put- incredible. I've never tasted coffee, I mean REALLY tasted coffee until I got my Aeropress.

Quality of beans is still important, but this thing is so awesome that using cheap, crappy, store brand coffee you can still produce a cup that will taste better than the 40 dollar a bag stuff that isn't brewed well.

No crap, no gimmick, this is the real deal. Cheap too. Research it, and then get it, then thank me for suggesting if.

<< 1   >>

join