It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton to Host Egypt President Morsi in NYC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Bill Clinton to Host Egypt President Morsi in NYC

Another "bad move" or what ?

I wonder what Hillary and Barack will say ?

The Muslim Brotherhood’s Mohammed Morsi, the recently elected president of Egypt, will be a featured participant at the eighth annual meeting of Bill Clinton’s Clinton Global Initiative in New York next week.

Morsi is a prominent figure in the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, the most important of the world’s Islamist organizations and ideological progenitor of al Qaeda and nearly every jihadist terrorist group in the world. Its slogan reads, “Allah is our objective; the Quran is our law, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way; and death for the sake of Allah is the highest of our aspirations.”

Clinton’s welcoming of Morsi to his high-profile event in New York City is surprising and may undermine the tough-on-terror image the Democratic Party is trying to cultivate ahead of the November elections.....

At least Morsi knows how to draw crowds.....

An Islamist, Mohamed Morsi, has been elected Egypt's new President. The Muslim Brotherhood's candidate won nearly 52% of the vote after the run-off last week. His rival, the Mubarak-era prime minister Ahmed Shafiq, secured just over 48%.

Video: Tens of thousands celebrate Morsi victory across Egypt

Clinton recently praised the Obama administration's foreign policy in his address to the Democratic National Convention: "I am grateful that they have worked together to make us safer and stronger, to build a world with more partners and fewer enemies." However, it is clear--even, apparently, to Obama--that the Muslim Brotherhood is moving Egypt toward the enemy side.

Upon winning his election for the presidency, Morsi pledged to work for the release of terror mastermind Omar Abdel Rahman (the Blind Sheik), now serving a life sentence for the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other attempted attacks in New York City.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

I wonder what Hillary and Barack will say ?

I don't know perhaps he can ask them both as Hillary and Barack are listed as attendees...

In case anyone is interested in having a look at the attendee list it can be found here:

Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting Attendee List

Honestly, sometimes things just are as you see them. Read up on what the Clinton Global Initiative is, it's really not as nefarious as you would have us all believe it is. Sheesh.
edit on 21-9-2012 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

But it was on Breitbart, that indicates extreme nefariousness.

Look, who's also attending.

Mitt Romney
Former Governor
Commonwealth of Massachusetts

reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Honestly, in a way it actually is.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat
Honestly, in a way it actually is.

Fair enough, to each his own and we will have to respectfully agree to disagree on that point. I'm not saying it's all sunshine and rainbows but neither is it as bad as the folks over at Breitbart would have us all believe it is as I doubt very seriously there will be any sacrificing of vestal virgins at the opening of the meeting... I think they save that for after the big banquet on the last night of the meeting.

edit on 21-9-2012 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I can imagine how that meeting will go.....

Reagan/Bush at least made a fairly good secret of the meetings prior to the 1980 election. Everyone does know the Iran Hostages were released to coincide with Reagan's taking office right? lol....and people were told at the time it was totally unrelated. No deals there.

Well... If the deal here is to settle down and get back to the business of doing business under Romney, the way the meeting apparently went with bush and the Iranians, then we can do WORSE... I mean unemployment dropped back down and the economy grew again with peace coming back. 4 more years of Carter may have had this war then....instead of now. We'll see..but Bill Clinton is NO friend of Obama and has made that no secret since 2007. It can't be favors for this President that brings an old President to meet with Egypts latest one. Whew... A lot of Presidents in this story. lol

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Fair enough back at ya. You're right, it's actually just business as usual. I'll leave at that for now.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Guess those rumors of releasing the blind sheik maybe true after all:

Morsi coming to America after the Cairo fiasco and intermediary Bill Clinton who negotiated those journalist release from North Korea.

Yeah there is something rotten in NYC and it ain't Bloomberg this time.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Another "bad move" or what ?

Bill is Hosting this? Very Bad Move!

Maybe Bill can keep it Clean!

Hopefully he won't take anyone to his home town either!!

OK, Humors a Must when you're dealing with Slick Willy,,,,,

edit on 21-9-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Oh, that sign! Is that for real?
I could only wish it so!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Ah, I wondered what happened to Morsi, he had a scheduled visit, was supposed
to be with Obama.

This is what they did instead, in light of Stevens murder by the radical Islamics
that were funded by Hillary and Barack.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Why?

Are they planning to protest the UN?

If so, Im all for it.

join