It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Painfull dreams....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I am a little out of it right now so please dont judge my grammar.

With in my dreams I have been shot, stabbed and drowned but I have never felt as much pain with in a dream as
I stepped off a school bus and started walking as well as some other students. I saw a cop car with 2 cops in it I looked in smiled and they just stared at me as I walked pass the car. I looked down and noticed the side walk was littered with guitar picks, so i started to grab as many as i could, I shoved them in my pocket and continued to walk. Then I heard the 2 officers step out of the car. "FREEZE" the female cop said. All of the students froze. They walk up to me and the other student and told me to lay on the ground and cross my legs. The male officer cuffed me and started digging his hands into my ribs to hit hidden presser points. In my mind I am thinking I am not going to show any signs of pain, I am not going to give him the satisfaction. He then begins to dig in even harder, at this point I am in so much pain I cant even scream, I am curled up into a ball. It felt as if both sides of my ribcage wear touching each other. I felt all of my organs scrunching up and the bones witch he had his fingers in spread apart from my back. The female officer says what are you doing STOP! He continues for a couple more seconds. I jump and the male officer says take him to the car. I then began to scream a couple times, AM I BEING DETAINED WHY AM I BEING DETAINED. The male officer told the female officer to uncuff me, while she was uncuffing me she told me I should go to the hospital.

I took melatonin before I went to bed. Melatonin has helped me realize that we make our dreams as they go along with the thoughts we have with in the dream. I remember felling weary picking up those picks, as if i was doing something wrong. I was afraid the officers wear going to confront me about it. If I could only control those random sper of the moment thoughts with in my dream I could easily mold them with out knowing I am molding my dreams. All most like a lucid dream but my conscious does not know whats going to happen next, only my subconscious.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I personally have found that taking melatonin before bed would give me the most horrific nightmares. Very vivid and frightening.

This is probably at the root of your strange nightmare. You may have been sleeping weird and had a cramp, hence the painful part of the dream.

I would rather not sleep all night than take melatonin, my nightmares were that bad. You may consider taking another sleep aid. Just a suggestion.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Looks like I won't be taking melatonin before bed :O

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
Looks like I won't be taking melatonin before bed :O

No no no...

I do not regret taking melatonin. Melatonin is amazing, it can provide deep insight. I get night terrors either way. Its like saying you wont drive because you could get into a wreck.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I personally have found that taking melatonin before bed would give me the most horrific nightmares. Very vivid and frightening.

This is probably at the root of your strange nightmare. You may have been sleeping weird and had a cramp, hence the painful part of the dream.

I would rather not sleep all night than take melatonin, my nightmares were that bad. You may consider taking another sleep aid. Just a suggestion.

I wouldn't say it was definitely a cramp. You really can feel pain because of a dream sometimes.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
In dreams, everything requires your attention to exist. THis goes for pain as well. You only feel pain if you focus on your injuries. Knowing this and practicing it in your lucids can carry over even in your non lucids so that you never have to worry about pain.

The way I discovered that was in a shared dream with another dreamer who was very skilled at causing pain. If fact, those dreams were eerily similar to yours. Because we just go along with whatever the dream throws at us in non lucids, if you're going to enter somebody's dream to torment them, it's a good idea to assume the role of an authority figure like the police. We are trained to automatically submit to people like that.

THis guy who tormented my dreams I call the thumb master, because he used his thumbs to work my pressure points as well. But he didn't go straight for the pressure points, he ran his thumbs along my body, directing my attention to what he was doing and letting me know he could hurt me at any moment. Because he skillfully directed my attention to his torture like that, he was able to create pain for me.

My dreams sound very much like yours, only when the guy would first show up he would fire off a bunch of random questions like he was interrogating me. I assume that was his way to establish his role of authority, which in retrospect was quite ingenious.

In your case it was probably just a regular dream since the way you described it unfolding, that would be a logical outcome. But if the guy was skillfully directing your attention while he worked over your pressure points, you may very well have encountered a skilled dream walker.

top topics

join