It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012; Don't say "Nothing will happen"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I'm always a little puzzled by the expectation of suicides. When so many predictions are about bad things, why would people be disappointed if they don't come true?

Well, understand this. This is not a mere prediction, but escapism like you mentioned. Some peoples heads are too wrapped around the idea of Ascension, a chance for a getaway to the 5-D. If they don't get their chance to ascend, then they are stuck here all over again. Nothing happens. Nada. $hit I got to pay my bills again...
edit on 21-9-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

OK, I take the point for people who are looking forward to Ascension. I'm not sure what proportion they represent.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So you've been told the date for the rapture?

He was. Sea bag in reality works for David Wilcock and is only a minion of his who passes disinfo and gets payed $30.00 ph

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

It may be a misunderstanding but; we are all on a need to know basis
And trust me, we don't need to know

And for some, they don't even care.
What happened to my family and country
We joined the military to protect and defend our country
Only to return home to a different place altogether

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

الفشل في إعداد تستعد بالفعل لتفشل

Hint hint use google translator

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iWontGiveUP

It's just possible, of course, that TPTB don't know either. Perhaps nobody knows.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Dec 22, 2012 Headlines

Bob freaks out because he hasn't bought his wife a Christmas present. He was sure the world was going to end, but it didn't

However his world now may end in three days if he doesn't get some shopping done pronto!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Now that sounds like a fairly traumatic prediction.
Better play it safe and buy something. If the end of the world does take place, you won't need the money anyway.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iWontGiveUP

الفشل في إعداد تستعد بالفعل لتفشل

Hint hint use google translator

"Failure to prepare is preparing already to fail"

Didn't need a translator for that one

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthofnitrous
"Failure to prepare is preparing already to fail"

But if a dozen different outcomes are being predicted, the problem is knowing what to prepare for.
Winter clothing for pole shift?
Summer clothing for Ascension?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Does anybody know what the full text is of the item that the Tulane University archaeology team found in June 2012? www.nola.com...
edit on 21-9-2012 by Ronnie6657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Something is going to happen..even before 21st decemeber.

When you got cultures and religions on opposite parts of the world..saying the same thing (end world scenarios) it has to hold some truth into them.

Its either you can believe history, or the mainstream sheep mind..bah bah nothing will happen..lets just deny history....

its funny for those that think nothing will happen..and nothing ever did or would..

thats like saying money was here at the start of time..at the birth of creation..which it isn't..its a tool used in this CURRENT system ONLY......... SYSTEMS CHANGE, If you think nothing will happen..your in for a massive shock.

As my friend would say "Let time teach those who don't want to listen"

You have had so many years to open up your mind..

for the love of humanity and salvation of mankind, please have an open mind to all of this..

Imagination will help, if people dont want to think or find peace within themselves

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
When you got cultures and religions on opposite parts of the world..saying the same thing (end world scenarios) it has to hold some truth into them.

The problem is that they are not all saying the same thing.
Different scenarios are contradicting each other.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I can guarantee that the world will end on December 21 for thousands of people around the globe. How many die each day??

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkron

Exactly.
And the same applies to tomorrow, of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

You say theres different predictions and no strong correlation, well your wrong. I will just give you and everyone else just something to think about. If TPTB knew something was gonna happen and they knew what it was don't you think they would create tons of dis info and ear tickling messages to entice the un informed and gullible?

If everyone knew exactly what was going to happen that day and lets say its the end of the world as we know it. Everyone or at least most people would go crazy kill steal destroy rape pilage do whatever they want and the sheep would become wild beast. and then TPTB would loose control of there faithful mindless workforce and there system would collapse before they're ready.

I've only stated what is obvious, and I've already said to much. If you can't figure out what is real or fake than thats a shame.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
If you can't figure out what is real or fake than thats a shame.

That comment implies that you yourself can tell which prediction is real and which is fake.
So please tell us; which one is the real one?
And you must agree, surely, that the fake predictions, at least, will be proved wrong, which was the point I was making.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
And surely it's undeniably true that there are many different predictions.
You haven't actually refuted the point- you've just tried to account for it.

edit on 21-9-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
there are two components which most humans cannot separate as they have been programmed not to.

1. Something will happen all things earth.

2. Something will happen to me.

Number 2 is the only thing that matters. What happens to your consciousness is unique to you, what happens in the world isn't remotely important as it is only an interpretation of your personal self. If I lived in Haiti, and the quake that hit destroyed my house, killed by family, and it happened on 12-21-12 it would be notable, but not to one who lived elsewhere.

For some sad reason people obsess over group events more then their own, group death is way, way more stressful to humans then their own, personal death. The notion of earth blowing up a killing everyone on 12-21-2012 is stressful and a misguided focus of attention for many, when where their own personal consciousness is what should be the focus.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
something will happen

there will be a "we did it!!!!!" post on 12/22/12, and people will claim to have beaten the "whatever was going to cause the end of the world which makes no sense since the mayans just thought it was a new era, and they thought mankind was once made of mud anyway" by posting messages on a board

lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join