It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor Over the United Kingdom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

A couple of vids are already up on YouTube. Lots of people Tweeting about it as well. Really good one here.
edit on 21/9/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
Sorry guys, still struggling to get it off his htc phone!
It looked spectacular....and yes I know that doesn't help!
Rainbows
Jane

yaaaahhh now your teasing us

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I saw i faint shooting star about 25 -30 mins ago heading west towards Derry in Northern Ireland! Looks like it was fizzling out over a place called Glen Shane pass, Co Derry, NI. Thought nothing of it until I read this post! I am east from the view I had so the sightings in Manchester heading west make sense!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Down south, thick cloud, I'm seriously jealous

angelchemuel. Phone the police and tell them to get your son back home, I wanna see the vid

He's gone to the chippy in the hopes of getting another sighting....I have phoned him and he's going to try uploading (?) it via his Facebook or something. I told him he appears to be the only person who has caught it on film!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
thats just what i saw no sound and we watched in amazment

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here is a link that shows recent meteor news, it has a ton of hits from the UK

www.revolvermaps.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
"As they fled before Israel on the road down from Beth Horon to Azekah, the LORD hurled large hailstones down on them from the sky, and more of them died from the hailstones than were killed by the swords of the Israelites." - Joshua 10:11

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 21-9-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"And the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound them.

And the first sounded, and there came hail and fire, mixed with blood, and they were thrown down to the earth; and a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

And the second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood;

and a third of the creatures, which were in the sea died; and a third of the ships were destroyed.

And the third angel sounded, and a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of waters;

and the name of the star is Wormwood; and a third of the waters became wormwood; and many men died from the waters, because they were made bitter.

And the fourth angel sounded, and a third of the sun and a third of the moon and a third of the stars were smitten, so that a third of them might be darkened and the day might not shine for a third of it, and the night in the same way." - Revelation 8:6-12

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry lol had to be done...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Have their been any reports of where it has landed?

link   
Good vid there thanks. Had a good 20 minutes out there, it is a clear night but didn't see anything.

Could this possibly be the source?

link   
reply to post by mad bloke

Wow that was coollll. Me and a friend seen it for like 40 seconds we was in the car and we just followed it as much as we could. To me it looked like it was breaking up quickly

Very cool

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Just got back from Hope hospital (Salford, Manchester) picking a relative up. My mother was waiting in the car park when I got there and said a plane just flew over on fire.. lol.

I said it must have been a meteor.. I missed it as I was just coming down lancaster road (tree lined) so couldn't see the sky from the car...

edit on 21/9/2012 by UKWO1Phot because: to add location

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

According to you....guess I'm going to hell sooner than I thought.....

On topic...great vids and pics...keep 'em coming!

Des

edit on 21-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

And the bible comes into this why?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
OK...he's just phoned and said he and his mate just saw a much smaller one and so quick he never got a chance to record it.
Anyways, he'll be home in 15 mins or so and will post vid up ASAP......it's worth the wait...it's a good 'un.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Some great pics on picfog..
Linky

link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
OK...he's just phoned and said he and his mate just saw a much smaller one and so quick he never got a chance to record it.
Anyways, he'll be home in 15 mins or so and will post vid up ASAP......it's worth the wait...it's a good 'un.

Rainbows
Jane

OK. Tell him mine is large Cod abd chips please......hmmm num num

link   

edit on 21/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fazza!

(Videos and photo aren't mine.)

The photo has nothing to do with tonight's event.
neo.ssa.esa.int:8080...
edit on 9/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join