It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take the Test to See If You Might Be Considered a “Potential Terrorist” By Government Officials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
came across this on drudge. it's pretty basic really, but i liked how everything was linked, leaves little room to question.
if there is a rating of 'epic fail' as a classification of test results, that would be me.

Speaking out against government policies Protesting anything Questioning war (even though war reduces our national security; and see this) Criticizing the government’s targeting of innocent civilians with drones (although killing innocent civilians with drones is one of the main things which increases terrorism. And see this) Asking questions about pollution (even at a public Congressional hearing?) Paying cash at an Internet cafe Asking questions about Wall Street shenanigans Holding gold Creating alternative currencies Stocking up on more than 7 days of food (even though all Mormons are taught to stockpile food, and most Hawaiians store up on extra food) Having bumper stickers saying things like “Know Your Rights Or Lose Them” Investigating factory farming Infringing a copyright Taking pictures or videos Talking to police officers Wearing a hoodie Driving a van Writing on a piece of paper (Not having a Facebook account may soon be added) Holding the following beliefs may also be considered grounds for suspected terrorism: Valuing online privacy Supporting Ron Paul or being a libertarian Liking the Founding Fathers Being a Christian Being anti-tax, anti-regulation or for the gold standard Being “reverent of individual liberty” Being “anti-nuclear” “Believe in conspiracy theories” “A belief that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack” “Impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)” “Insert religion into the political sphere” “Those who seek to politicize religion” “Supported political movements for autonomy” Being “anti-abortion” Being “anti-Catholic” Being “anti-global” “Suspicious of centralized federal authority” “Fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)” “A belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in … survivalism” Opposing genetically engineered food Opposing surveillance

sorry, but that did not c&p like i hoped.
please visit 'washingtons blog' for test and links.
click here

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sheesh... not only am I going to a FEMA camp, I'll probably get drawn and quartered with the pieces carried to the four corners of the world were they will be burned and buried in unmarked holes with no ceremony other than a spit on the bare earth.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
Sheesh... not only am I going to a FEMA camp, I'll probably get drawn and quartered with the pieces carried to the four corners of the world were they will be burned and buried in unmarked holes with no ceremony other than a spit on the bare earth.

ah, yes, another 'epic fail'.
join the club.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sooo, according to this list pretty much 95% of the country are terrorist..What a F'in joke this country is becoming..I'll take my chances south of the border..Adios muchachos

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I am not just the CEO of the FEMA camps I am also a member... Guess I will meet most of ATS sooner then Later. Or you will read about me in the FEMA gazette..That list is redonkulus..
Therian

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
already figure Im on several of their silly little lists... lets see 1. vet - vietnam 4 tours with s.o.g 2. speaking out against the state 3. being self sufficient 4. telling them where they could stuff citizenship when gave up my u.s citizenship in favour of my japanese citizenship ... 5. resisting the continued occupation of japan by u.s forces .. 6. my gift for pissing off politicians and their bootlicking minions ...
its bit flattering at my age to be on their silly little lists... lets me know Im doing something right and still alive ...
edit on 21/9/12 by Expat888 because: grr.. translation... bloody english giving me headache early today...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

I didnt see owning guns or owning a lot of guns on that little spec (snip, snip and snip)of a list what a joke. At least Im safe I dont do any of that stuff but I do own a lot of guns

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
Sooo, according to this list pretty much 95% of the country are terrorist..What a F'in joke this country is becoming..I'll take my chances south of the border..Adios muchachos

yes, i think that is the basic idea. if you check some of the links it would seem that all these ideas were put forth over a length of time.
seeing them all in one spot gives the illusion of 'you're all guilty of something', the fema camp is thatta' ways.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

■Being “reverent of individual liberty”

Hmmm as in the Founding Fathers?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Looks like I will meet you all at the camps or the firing line well off to water board myself I want to be in shape and all.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't need to take a test to tell you I am an army veteran who was detained for 26 days in a county jail
I was never given a phone call or spoke to legal counsel
I was released on time served.
Be afwaid, be wery wery afwaid of what you type in the NEW digital world
My phone was taken into state evidence and was returned to me more than two weeks after my release from jail
It happened around the same time as Brandon Raub

I have also spent time in both military and civilian hospitals for various mental evaluations

Feels good to come to this treatment after 8 years of military service

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
OMG! I wrote on a piece of paper!

Off to the gas chamber for me!

WTH is our country coming to?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iWontGiveUP

thanx for your service and sorry to hear about the treatment you've received.
none of my business, but have they gone for your guns yet?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

They took a pocket knife I had and were actively looking for other weapons;
All for what; typing on an iPhone and hitting submit;
Becareful nothing posted online is considered FICTION

THEY CAN AND WILL PROSECUTE YOU

What's worse, I did my time at a for profit work time jail
Quite a learning experience for me

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

Originally posted by Terminal1

ah, yes, another 'epic fail'.
join the club.
Im stunned and worried.So our supposed"leaders"consider that ridiculous dirty laundry list signs of terrorism?Obviously the madmen who came up with that bad joke consider ALL Americans potential terrorists.These asses ruined our economy,shipped our jobs overseas and are responsible for invading and destroying 2 nations only recently bring criticism and scorn to this great land.The real damn terrorists are in Washington.Ive been on ATS many years longer than my actual registration date and cant recall swearing before so sorry to all when i say # you Washington!I guess im in the club too now(as if i wasnt for the last 35 years).

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

If I'm being watched, then I'm in the same boat with you guys. If everyone's in the same boat then we're on the same team.

edit on 21-9-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm going to start doing these things on purpose. Just to prove a point.

I already do most of them without putting any thought into it.
edit on 21-9-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It is our right and duty to exercise OUR RIGHTS

you are either with us or Against us

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by iWontGiveUP

What's worse, I did my time at a for profit work time jail Quite a learning experience for me

my reasons for getting locked up were very different. yet, before i was sent to the federal prison i spent a few months in a cca, correction corp of america.
yup, forced to sit on an assembly line making work gloves.
if i remember correctly i was paid something rediculous like 35 cents an hour.

top topics

join