It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE VOTE VOTE This is just another reason why it is SO important to vote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The info below is important and is just another example/reason why everyone should vote. It isn't just the huge electorials that only count. Close to home is even more important.

www.examiner.com...

After Unified Command officials refused a request from residents, some living only 2,000 feet from the sinkhole disaster, to attend their Emergency Town Hall Meeting, Assumption Parish officials contacted the media and other officials to urge them to shun the meeting, according to a local community advocate and organizer.

"Assumption Parish Officials are calling the media, officals, agencies and Texas Brine in an attempt to discourage them all from attending the the Town Hall Meeting [that] you have pleaded with them to attend and provide you an inperson update on this most dangerous, dynamic, fluid situation," Achee advised sinkhole vicinity residents Wednesday.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Who is deciding if you can grow a garden in your yard??? Who is deciding if your weeds are too tall? Who is deciding if your shed is an eyesore? This is where it starts. Please vote.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Voting is a responsibility and a privilege. Thanks for reminding people their are more to elections than who becomes POTUS.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

isn't voting what makes it illegal to grow vegetables in your garden or if your weeds are too tall.

they have board of directors, that vote on every by-law.

i bet they even voted at the wannsee conference, that's how they settled on the gas chamber as the most efficient way to eradicate humans.

somehow people are under the impression that voting means freedom.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I absolutely agree with you that everyone needs to vote. I still vote even though I've lost hope for our voting system:

Every time you have an electronic voting system, it's prone to be corruptable in one way, shapeshifter, or formula.

But I'll do one better: I'll give an idea to solve this: paper ballots in every-single-election at every-single-level of government. Why? More jobs and accountability.

God Bless ATS. I love you open-minded mother truckers.

Lima-1, out.

edit on 21-9-2012 by OperationIraqiFailure because: Forgot some information in first post.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
We have two major political parties. One leads in the wrong direction and the other maintains no course and cannot lead.
I’m too old to continue voting for the lesser evil; the consequence is always an evil.

I no longer vote for Democrats. If there is no acceptable third party on the ballot, I refrain from voting. A vote for Democrats or Republicans is a squandered vote. I suppose I would act otherwise if I were a citizen of a “swing” state or congressional district.

Respectfully, Supposn

top topics

join