It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN reporter questions State Department Spokeswoman Duland about Banning of Controversial Documentar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys have heard of this, but a little known documentary "Shadow Inc" has been reportedly banned by the State Department. CNN has questioned them, but they are denying knowing about it. They said they will "look into it". Here's the video that the producer has released, which is, admittedly a little sensationalist. They do link to the raw State Dept. video though.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Can you tell us more about the documentary?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I found this
don411.com...
edit on 043030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 043030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jfk3345

Oh for gosh sake. The lady said the State Department doesn't ban films so that is good enough for me.

There are a lot of good videos on You Tube educating the public on all sorts of stuff. I look forward to seeing this one.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I always thought that claiming your video was banned was a sure fire way to get clicks from idiots. There was a really stupid movie about chemtrails a few years ago that was also "banned"

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

What's interesting is it was enough for CNN of all people to question this woman. Seems like there might be something there.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I probably don't know much more than you about this film. I heard about it through another forum that was discussing this press conference at the State Department. From what I can gather, it delves into a variety of corporations and the power they have.

new topics

top topics

join