It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you spend December 21st?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm skipping that day all together and flying to Australia where time is a day ahead. The only people that will survive are the one's that get caught up in the thresh hole of time. I hear that flight is booked solid ; )
You have to be at the right place, at the right time or it will not work.

PS.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well, we usually celebrate our winter holiday on the solstice, so we'll probably be eating chicken gnocchi soup and sipping hot cocoa if we're lucky. I don't have any plans to make special preparations for any sort of event or prediction. I'm going to go into the day with the expectation that it will be normal, but will try extra hard to extract (and generate) good will and joy that day since so many people are focused on it as a potential nexus for Earthshattering or apocalyptic events.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well, I went and checked the calendar and I will be working as it is a Friday.
But Friday night...

I am gonna party like it's 1999.....
AGAIN

edit on 23-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Im going to spend my dec21st 2012 in Egypt @ the Giza pyramids partying to some of the most talented third eye artist the west coast has to offer.

thegreatconvergence2012.com...

im ready

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
First of all, hello everyone! I've been an ATS lurker for a couple of years, but thought 'twas about time I signed up!

Secondly, my Doomsday activities will consist of going to see Brian Cox and Robin Ince's 'End of the World' event. I might leave my Christmas shopping until the 22nd, just in case the worst really does happen...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Me well........ women and booze thoughts xD

I kid I kid I don't drink or look at women that way Hahahaha ~ !!!!

What I will be doing is sitting outside under the stars meditating in peace and silence.

I know it is a corny way to go but if it does not happen at least I will have a wonderful magical night under the stars.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'll be doing whatever life leads me to do that day. There's no point in getting all freaked out if it is the end of the world so what nothing you can do to stop it. And if you have a religion then maybe it's even a good thing. (Kind of off topic if nothing happens that day we should make it international humanity day) JS

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'd like to throw a outrageous doomsday party just because I think it would be fun to celebrate it one way or another.....either have a good laugh at it all, or fiddle as Rome burns, either way, it really is just an excuse to throw a party....and I will look for any excuse to have fun. If for some crazy reason it is the end of the world, then go out on a happy note, I say.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueNose

I will be in my concrete bunker listening to my HAM radio as apocalyptic events unfold. I know I will be entombed in it from that point on

edit on 23-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueNose

Nice thread...refreshing on the 12/21/12 topic instead of all of the ones where people believe in Mayan Prophecies which were never made. I'm interested to see if/what, but expecting if anything does happen, it will be staged by "Them." anyhow...it's a Friday, before Christmas, so...

In the morning, I'll be tracking a bunch of high-value freight getting to its destination - it'll be a busy one because everyone wants their things delivered that day before the holiday weekend, and drivers want to get home and stay home. My sis and family will be arriving into town the 20th or 21st. My boss will probably let us out early once everything is wrapped up for the day. At that point, I will head on home.

If something stupid happens, I'll be glad my whole immediate family, including parents, sublings, niece, wife,son, and dogs will all be together. Keeping it in mind a little bit will add to what its really all about for me - spending quality time with family and friends, and taking the opportunities we do have to spend time the way we always would if:
A) we didn't have to go to jobs
And
B) we knew every day could be the last
Discounting major tragedies, people die every day, often unexpectedly. You always think later "if only i'd spent more time with grandma", etc.

Honestly, too much of our time is taken up with our jobs. Se should all (this is a reminder to myself) do our best to make really great use of those free days and hours we do have. I intend to never regret not having spemt enough time with my loved ones, and the only way to do that...is to do so!

A rare Flag from me for the thread. Got the gears turning a bit. Let's make the moat of 12/21/12 (and the following days.) if nothing at all extraordinary happens, it'll make all the 12/21 excitement worth it!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I shall be at the city wide Zombie Apocalypse party on Bourbon Street in New Orleans Louisiana in the U.S.A. And, if we are still here on December 22, I'll be sleeping off an apocalyptic hangover. LOL

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I have news for all you Doom Sayers occurring on Dec 2012....the alignment of the Earth with the center of the Dark Rift or Galactic Core where a Super Giant Black Hole exists....already happened about 27,000 YEARS AGO! That is the approx. distance....27,000 Light Years of Earth to the Galactic Core.

So what we now see as an alignment is looking at an alignment that happened approx. 27,000 YEARS AGO!

Alignment has already occurred! NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! Split Infinity

27,000 years ago Earth got dramatic climate change and new ice age started. Whole Northern Europe was under ice sheet during that time. Ice sheet was as far south as British Isles and Germany.

Maybe something happens, Ice sheet is record small and winter is predicted to be very cold. Maybe 21st of December is start of new Ice Age xD
edit on 23-9-2012 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

Regardless...alignment has ALREADY OCCURRED! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
No time to stay here .......

[yvid]

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Thats a helluva way to liven up a day at work! Levitating might be fun too

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hiding my head under the covers.

Hey, it workd when I was little against imaginary monsters. I figure it will work for imaginary end of the world too.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Man this thread did better than i expected! Some cracking replies too.

Happy birthday when it comes to those who said they'll be celebrating! Also, who'd have thought ATS housed so many alcoholics and 2012 sceptics?... Wait, half of that is easy to believe

As for the ex lurker leaving her Christmas shopping till the 22nd, thats par for the course for me and id wager 90% of the male population.

I did plan to reply to each post individually but its lasted 8 pages and typing on a mobile sucks so i'm taking the lazy option. Thanks again for your thoughts folks, much appreciated!
edit on 25-9-2012 by BlueNose because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Yep, totally drunk!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join