It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you spend December 21st?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Drinkin'

[snip]
edit on 23-9-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
just like every year the whole time from december 20th to january 1st drinking constantly with my friends and having a good time (with a short break for christmas with my family for 5 hours)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Probably spending the day wa- oh right, no booze.

I'll probably spend the day at home winding down as that will be a week or so after my final examinations and the beginning of my winter break before the spring semester begins. It'll probably just be spent around the family or else I might plan a trip out to visit my best friend or something (she lives three hours away so I have to plan it out, get train tickets, etc. Fun, fun, fun. ) .

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueNose

we are having the end of the world party and we will be sitting on my shed roof to watch the sun come up if it does we can inform all in the northern hemisphere that all is well here in Australia . now if it doesn't . well we will be to pissed to care and all you nice people in the west will not know what hit you so eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die !!---- OR NOT !

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
will spend the day at work as usual

(I am one of those who see 11:11 everywhere...if that really means anything :@@

take care all
res

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I'll head out to Iowa to my wife's parents farm around the 19th or 20th. We would have done this regardless of prophecy, we go out there nearly every weekend. But I won't lie, it'll feel good to be there instead of the Chicago suburbs just in case things do go awry.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Being the only sober person, I will represent our planet to our new overlords... Oops did I say Overlords? I meant Protectors

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I imagine I'll still be in the theatre, having not left since December 14, emaciated from feasting on naught save popcorn and pop for 7 days, I would thing sitting in my own filth, on about my 57th viewing of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey............opening December 14th 2012 at a theatre near you.

And hopefully the world doesn't end, if for no other reason than I'm able to see part 2 of The Hobbit when it releases exactly a year later.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I have news for all you Doom Sayers occurring on Dec 2012....the alignment of the Earth with the center of the Dark Rift or Galactic Core where a Super Giant Black Hole exists....already happened about 27,000 YEARS AGO! That is the approx. distance....27,000 Light Years of Earth to the Galactic Core.

So what we now see as an alignment is looking at an alignment that happened approx. 27,000 YEARS AGO!

Alignment has already occurred! NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! Split Infinity

27,000 years ago Earth got dramatic climate change and new ice age started. Whole Northern Europe was under ice sheet during that time. Ice sheet was as far south as British Isles and Germany.

Maybe something happens, Ice sheet is record small and winter is predicted to be very cold. Maybe 21st of December is start of new Ice Age xD
edit on 23-9-2012 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

As I just mentioned in another thread, the last Ice Age hasn't even ended yet. The glaciers are still receeding. We're still in the last ice age. So I doubt a new one is going to start until the one we're in ends.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If there is still any question of how I'll spend the 21st come the 20th....it means nothing much is happening after all, I'd say and I'll spend the day as I spent Y2K. Me and Mr. Everclear are going to have a meaningful chat well into the evening while I watch world coverage of people make fools of themselves.

If it's all for real, we'll know well before "the day" and our plans for that day will be largely made for us.

edit on 23-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I don't know how I'll be spending it until that day comes. Every day things happen that change my schedule a smidgen here or there. It is impossible to say how I'll be spending it. I PLAN on doing the same ol' same ol'. But we'll see ...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I will do the normal stuff while watching for the subtle signs that may imply a need to change my thinking.

I don't think that the alarm has been sounded yet but if indeed it becomes necessary, I hope I have interpreted the signs correctly to decide what is next. I am a believer that something is possible but I am not going to blindly spin into a frenzy until what may happen becomes more clear.

until then....family, food and football..Go Cowboys! Hummm...Cowboys...a subject harder to figure out than 2012.

Keep your mind clear and your eyes and ears open. Be prepared and be well!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Remember Y2K? You know that would have been so cool if that actually happened now that I think about it! That would have been a wild thrill ride! So anyway nothing is going to happen.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Drunk out of my mind. If the world is ending it's ending in a party at least.

Remember those people that took to the bar on the Titanic before it sank? Here's your sign.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Over-thinking your life why you're wasting it with negative stuff, maybe?
And then maybe anticipate a nice Christmas, buy your friends/family a present in case you haven't done so.

Far better than believing all that cr@p.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join