It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you spend December 21st?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueNose

I will double check my preperation list,,, get any last minute needed items. Count my money I have stashed away and get ready to plug in the solar generators. If nothing happens, well then I'll be going on a shopping spree

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's Black Eye Friday so I expect I'll be out on the hoy.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Good first thread op.

I'll wait to see what happens down under since they will already have experienced whatever is going to happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'll be at work. As it's the solstice I'll have a curry in the evening. Then come on to ATS to see everyone say "oops. we got it wrong, we're really, really sorry"

Either that or I'll die a horrible death

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
12/21/12 is all numerology bull [snip]Check this out:

1+2+2+1+1+2 (3+3+3) = 9

3x3x3 = 27 = 2+7 = 9

12+21+21 = 45 = 4+5 = 9

9 Stands for completeness. This is the only reason 12/21/12 is hyped.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot:

12x21x12 = 3024 = my[snip]address >,<

30/6 = 5 24/6 = 4 5+4 = 9

Why divide by six you ask? Because six is the number of man.

edit on 22-9-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Celebrate my son's birthday......
and keep some well needed hidden supplies close by

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'll be traveling home for xmas.

Really don't expect much to happen except the usual pre-christmas travel chaos.

The world may end suddenly someday but i doubt it'll be in anybodies iPhone as an appointment when it does.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I will be at work as well. Supposedly the timing will be just when I wake up to go to work. If nothing occurs, I will leave my house at 6:40 am as usual. Of course, I would rather be at work than the alternative!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Being 73 and retired I may not be awake for the end of the world if it happens. Be a shame to miss it though. I mean, just think, we all have to suffer to some degree and we all have to die (assuming the rapture isn't what it is believed to be) so that won't be changed by the end of the world. However, if the end of the world, or just the end of the world as we know it, happens we will have ringside seats to the most momentous moment in human history since Sodom and Gomorrah or Noah's flood.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm gonna take the day off work, have my guns out of the safe, hot pot of coffee (with or without electricity) take pictures of the sunrise. Wheather something happens or not, it's kind of an big date, many cultures for many centuries have been talking about this date, it's finally upon us. No booze for me, I'd like to have clear memories of the day and if on the small chance something happens, I want to have the state of mind to be fully able to deal with it.
5 or 6 years ago it caused my stress to think about that date coming, oddly now I'm kinda excited (?)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'll be eating birthday cake... It's my birthday! Hopefully the end holds off until I open my presents.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'll be locked on my couch in the dead of night staring at my TV waiting for something to be reported. Just like Mel Gibson in Signs...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'll probably attend a party, get drunk and wake up the next day with a bad hangover

And then I'll be on ATS mocking all the doom n gloom threads and fear mongering posts.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Personally, I don't feel that anything is going to happen. Like someone mentioned before - the whole Y2K thing. I was old enough to understand it, but even as a youngin' it didn't phase me very much.

I will probably be working that day. And then, like normal, I'll come home and watch the X Files or Buffy.

If we go, we go. -shrug-

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Make love to my wife then wait for her to fall asleep so i can play some wow.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
My birthday is the day before... So I'm gonna party like it's 1999. Then nurse the brain shattering hangover on the 21st. Whilst watching the world burn..

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueNose
How will you spend December 21st?

Just like I spend every December 21st: planning to take over the world!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
My day will be

Deck Chair
Beer
Kids playing

Because it will be a great summers day here in NZ. So maybe even a BBQ.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well for a start i'll be working cos my place only close christmas day and the 1st n 2nd of January but after work will be the usual manic last minute preperation for christmas.

Obviously it'll be interesting to see what's being said on the day but seriously what do you do when the calender ends.You start on the next one.

Now I know the Mayans are held in high regard but when things started getting hard for them what was their response ??

Not just human sacrafice but they dumped the bodies in their own drinking water.Result desiese,response step up the sacrafice n even more decaying bodies in the water supply.

So maybe they were good at astronomy but shocking when it came to cömmon sense.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Probably be here to watch the chaos.
edit on 22-9-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join