It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you spend December 21st?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Maybe will not be in an airplane. in case some solar storm or something disrupts the telecommunications and plane's equipment..

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Probably at my moms. My wife and I are gearing up for our sons first Xmas. Twill be mighty fun. Karaoke and IPAs. Oh what fun.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Seven words:END OF THE WORLD MEGA SEX PARTY!!!!!!!!!
Hint:there will be a video release.....What?That Kardashian girl did became a celebrity that way right?lol And ya all invited

edit on 22-9-2012 by wildapache because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueNose

I plan on ascending.I have started already. I can levitate to the shop...and sometimes i levitate at work...If my levitation fails.. PANIC SEX!
edit on 22-9-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
On the internet :p

Normal day, normal school exams. I know nothing will happen anyway. And no, I do not work in the CIA, I just have some common sense

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Thinking and hoping for what to happen, is a state of mind that i passive, an enslaved mind that is only waiting for things to happen, rather than get involved in anything that could increase the peoples focus on whats going on, and the men behind the scenes.
But answering your question, i don't know what will happen, but i'm sure it will end well.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Winter Solstice day....hmmmmm

i will try to drink imported beers that day...german, mexican, belgium, australian etc

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I will be posting a video... showing all the brainwashed adults how a five year old child can build a perpetual motion machine.
..........then I will get pished

edit on 22-9-2012 by dontlaughthink because: to add

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'll be on a plane, not by defiance but because I couldn't bu a ticket any other day. On the good side, if there's a giant earthquake or tsunami, I'll be fine. Now, when it comes to landing...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Celebrating the Winter Solstice at my temple, with other like minded individuals!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I will most likely spend december 21 with my family and friends. I cant really do as many things as you other guys since i am only 14 but i can find a way to have fun

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

go with the flow... if some divine creature wants us all dead. So be it.

I mean, can he be wrong? is that even a possibility?....
But hey time will tell

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm actually getting married that day! The fiancee and I thought it would be funny to schedule it on the final day of this planet.

So I will be spending it with the one I love. Couldn't imagine a better way to die, right?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'll be checking the internets for peoples reactions and probably do some sky gazing. After the event I'll spend a peaceful christmas with friends and family.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well after school that day, I'm going to a bunch of parties. I was invited to a lot.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Go on with life as usual. Its the 22nd you have to worry about.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If I am alive on the 21st then what I do that day may depend on the circumstances that surrounds the day.

I have no idea as I cant see into the future but the hope is I will be doing something I enjoy.

Its a time of the year where one reflects and creates, just like any other day only people are gearing up for a New Year resolution. ;-)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Wow. If all of ATS went on the wagon at the same time, the booze industry would go broke

I think I'll spend a typical morning: wake up early, get coffee, channel surf to see which MSM is telling the biggest lies, then log on here to get the real story. Then, maybe some last minute shopping. I'm really hoping we don't see a bunch of idiots committing suicide on the 20th and taking others with them, such as Heavens Gate. But, it won't surprise me.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'll be thinking "god, I must get those christmas cards out, every year I leave em to last minute"

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well, it's a Friday, so I will be at work just like on the 20th. Then, on the 22nd, I will laugh at all of the stupid people that thought the world was going to end.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join