It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you spend December 21st?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueNose

Before you spend all of your money on bullets beans and beer maybe you should read this if you insist on the conspiracy side of things:
link
Or this if you are a bit more scientific minded:
link
My suggestion, buy Christmas presents for your kids and family and forget about this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Very drunk, [snip]. Probably camped out in the woods in a tent
edit on 23-9-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Seems were still here....

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wtf is ATS a secret Alcohol Anonymous site, or have I missed this section

edit on 21-9-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
same as usual... up early.. practice iajutsu... have tea watch the sunrise... depending on my mood go fishing or relax in garden with a drink ... watch the show on ats when the world doesnt end and the predictions for the next big disaster start...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
same as usual... up early.. practice iajutsu... have tea watch the sunrise... depending on my mood go fishing or relax in garden with a drink ... watch the show on ats when the world doesnt end and the predictions for the next big disaster start...

For ATS' sake I hope the world ends. I really don't want to read thousands of I told you so's and date changes.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm hoping to take a big dump...maybe out in the forest

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Amen to that.....and what Beezzer said.

LOL at your graphic posts mate - they are so funny - cracks me up every time.

In honour of ATS, i'll be keeping one eye on the skies though - (usually I get myself to a stage where I can only see out of one eye anyway - the other one is covered up so I don't see 4 of everything)

Once a sailor........always a sailor.

(God bless beer - and Jim Beam Black)
edit on 21-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Christmas shopping. I always leave everything til the last minute.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Wtf is ATS a secret Alcohol Anonymous site, or have I missed this section

edit on 21-9-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

its the spilluminati ... dedicated to finding ..erm.. something while imbibing large amounts of alcohol to enhance enlightenment... now that youve learned of us we will have to send the bar wenches with drinks to silence you about our existence...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

Holy matrimony Batman! Congrats on the nuptuals. I got best man duties in November, gonna pull me a hot bridesmaid! In fact if i do i might have to change my 21st December plans
edit on 21-9-2012 by BlueNose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Scrambling, looking for last minute Christmas presents same as every year.. Completely mindless to the fate that is about to befall our world. Suddenly, what's that ? What is it ? Why it's, it's superman. Strange visitor from another planet.

SnF OP for your enthusiasm.

edit on 21-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Damn straight.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Go for it. I know an act I would like to spend my last 3.5 minutes doing. Maybe even 4.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I will awaken with great anticipation...................I will go to work...............I will check in with ATS................I will later go to bed going aw #................well at least it's the weekend.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

Disprove god.. For allot of people this is the faith they believe it like they believe god. So when they disprove god or the 21 rolls thru. That's when it will be proven or not. Most survivalist are simply preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. If nothing happens having a well stocked pantry hurts no one. If something happens at least the smart people will have a better chance at surviving. I feel it's personally idiotic not to have a back up plan. An earthquake in my neighborhood is very likely. Isn't smarter for me to keep extra water? Now if it turns out the 21st is something I sleep better knowing I am prepared for many things. And if nothing happens I hurt no one with my need to be prepared.

Therian

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think if something did happen it could be like the Carrington Flare in 1859. It didn't do much but destroy telegraph's but would set us back a few years. It would be like a vacation for me. If you lived in a big city it could get nasty though.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Much appreciated, thanks! Great responses folks, didn't expect so many quick replies.

Heres hoping it passes without anything major happening and we all laugh about it over Christmas dinner. As i said earlier, can't see it going any other way.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I will continue shooting/editing my documentary on "End of the world cults, crazy prophets and the Pull my Finger conspiracy"

In the evening and early morinin I hope to be on stage playing the upright bass with my Psychobilly band the AlterNatives at the biggest "End of the World bash" in the American Southwest.

Party on...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am gong to try and make it to Extreme Futurist Fest - looks interesting; Extreme Futurist Fest

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
hey bluenose
nice to see a fellow scot amongst the crowd here, Im down in fife

The 21st will be like any other night for me....hopefully lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join