It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Time Dream, Felt So Real That I Literally Almost Cried When Waking Up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A few weeks ago, I had a dream that scared me to the point of tears upon waking up as well. Mine however, was post-disaster. I never really found out what happened, but everywhere I went was a wasteland. Somehow I made it back home from where I live now, and all of my family had vanished - withered Xmas tree and gifts in the house like nothing had happened. Terrified me.

Thanks for sharing yours as well... I hope nothing comes of it.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

I had a similar dream last night. A whole bunch of people sitting in a field waiting for something. There was this mix of dread and anticipation. Fear and excitement of the unknown. It was night time and the sky was clear and full of stars. I did not see any "apartments", just an open field surrounded by trees. And when we all looked up at the stars some of them were...moving.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

But yeah a nuclear incident could happen. But my horrible dreams show me a deteriorating condition anything can happen when mankind becomes beasts. When we go into movie theatres and open fire on people or start wars and come back from these patriot wars with war trauma and deep issues.

Oh yeah our enemies are going to have nuclear weapons and they are going to get onory with us.
edit on 22-9-2012 by MarkScheppy because: ad

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JP1028

I am really surprised on how closely your son's story matches the original post. I wish i could only have some peace and quiet myself. I don't dream of tornadoes unless my life at work is really hectic and i feel it is out of control. They say that is the way your mind handles stress. However, i do find it amazing that they have described the same things and no real reason why it is so similiar.

i have such a strong feeling every day that something is going to happen so that will turn everything upside down and normal life as we know it will be very different. i feel very strongly about the place i need to go to when things turn upside down. if it is a super volcano or magnetic pole shift or some other disaster. i am just praying that i'll be prepared for what happens (mentally and physically).

have a plan. don't wait. let's say it is ALL our imagination and nothing happens. i hope so for all of us.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I once had a dream where there were volcanic eruptions to the east and west, the snow was dirty, having been turned a shade of gray by the ash. Apparently it was winter. Could you tell what time of year it was OP?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I hate to sound mean or rude. But;

What you achieved was "lucid dream" they're real. Your mind or consciousness can
show you whatever you please or want. For instance since you were studying religion so much;
it got into your mind so deeply, thats how your mind put it together in your dream. They are
very vivid, they can play tricks on you if you are not prepared for them.

Lucid dreams are not really to hard to have, just takes time and focus and a clear mind.
Lucid dreams are basically very clear,vivid dreams. Can range from anything you like. More or less
depends on what you were thinking of last.

There are multiple types of dreams as well.
My favorite is similar to lucid(vivid clear), but you are in control of your dream. You can summon up whatever you
desire or erase it, can do whatever the heck you want actually, its basically a "play" you put together, its
fun actually. Another fun trick to do is, let the dream play out, dont put any thought into it, and see what
happens, if you do that, you'll surely get a wtf reaction, I love those. I think the problem with this type of
dream, people let them play out and thats when they get the wtf reaction.

Theres out of body dreams as well, but people are mixing them up though, cause all it really is a dream. I've
had quite a few of them, very realistic, very creepy at the same time( you see your body actually laying there), but you notice though its a dream, you can transform it later on.

Another example if I were to read the "bible" into my exercise, surely I'll have a religious experience, basically.

I remember I had a "real dream" kind of like a religious experience, dont really want to dive into to much, kinda creeped me out at first but I noticed before hand it was a dream, so I just went into another dream. I believe
I was reading bible i think at work, since they didnt have anything else to read.

Another dream, that I died, was apart of a demon army, wasnt so bad, there were 2 parts to our world, felt
very creepy.

Most my dreams are lucid. I used to have hazy or blurry dreams that I didnt remember, but now I'm actually
remembering all of them, its quite fun.

Just so you guys know, your brain is actually very amazing, most people dont use their brains, but its
there. The mind is a heck of a drug. Just like when we die, you'll have a crazy arse high. Since are brains
release a powerful drug known as dmt. Thats what produces peoples heavenly stories when they come back
from a near death experience, its whatever you have imprinted onto your brain.

Its nothing more than a dream, just enjoy your dreams and thats what they're for, relaxation. Even animals have them. I hate to say I can probably produce the same
dream scenario as with anyone else if they have experience.

Lot of people probably have a religious wakening when they have a dream
out of the blue, then they jump the boat.

Oh ya oh wait nevermind.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auburn2012

Originally posted by MamaJ
I love analyzing my dreams, however other peoples dreams are harder to articulate. If I knew what all was going on in your life, I could help more.

Are you perhaps anticipating the "end times"?

Hypothetically speaking, if this were to happen, it would be an awesome way to die. lol

Seriously, if of course you died.

I wouldnt think too much of it. Maybe just say an extra prayer or mediate before you go to sleep and ask to show you more or at least help you to understand your dreams better.

Maybe make a dream log and notice any common themes.

I won't lie. Here recently I had pondered about the "end times" because we are approaching the end of the year each day. All the Mayan prophecy and all, but honestly I am not the type of person who sits around all day and thinks about this type of stuff.

I have work, friends, and family to keep me busy. This stuff just seems to pop up all the time when I am asleep.

And yes in this dream I knew very well that I would be dead in just a few moments. It was not the pain of anything that scared me, It was just the fact that everything I had ever done in my past was now totally worthless. For some reason I knew it would be a fast death, but I couldn't accept it.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

Actually you really don't have to be pondering your waking worries for them to be stressing you subconsciously!
This is basically why we dream to relieve stress and this is probably why you had this dream. I too have dreams of the end but I know they are manifestations of reading too much about world events, ATS threads and the likes.
I would suggest to you that you take some time off of ATS and end time worry. Find some positive things to fill your spare time with! Live life to the fullest while we have time to before our world is changed by the next set of earth changing events! Trust me on this cause there will be plenty of time to worry about the end times, like when they are truely upon us! And no I have no idea when this will be but i do fear it will be within our lifetime!
And no i don't think it will be this year but i do think this will be the turning point for when the majority realize that
things will not get any better at least with the system in place we have now! Goodluck to you end time worrier!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I had a dream and I seen people covered in ash and running. Some where crying and bleeding. It was so scary! It was just a brief scene and then I woke up scared. That was about 3 weeks ago.

Also, I keep having dreams about strange lights in the sky. A huge long object with lights arranged in a off pattern. But that's another story....

Great post, thanks! S & F

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Have you watched the movie War of the Worlds anytime recently? People running and praying, the big alien machines make a siren noise and suck people up, other people are zapped and explode into white dust.
Pretty scary dream I say!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by Auburn2012

Do you use any drugs?

While your comment was intended to be funny, it was not taken that way. Makes everyone wonder if you aren't an illegal drug user or dealer yourself to be making such a remark.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This reminds me of a dream I had.
There was this huge thunder that happened in real life but I was sleeping so I thought it was part of my dream but the thunder sound was so strong that I was sure it was an atomic bomb that hit us.

At this moment I said to myself, thats it, it just happened. Time slowed down and I was ready to die. I could sense the shockwave reaching us while I was sleeping in my bed. Then at the moment the shockwave would hit I woke up ! It felt so real I was very scared when I woke up ! Pretty disturbing. :S

Must be the worse dream i've ever had.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auburn2012
Yes, this is exactly how it looked! What is very weird is that I did not know that nuclear attacks caused this type of ash! This is what is really terrifying me about all of this, is that some of this stuff - I don't know how I imagined it, so correctly without knowing much about nuclear attacks.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your response and for viewing that video. By the way, that video actually contains some VERY good information, I highly recommend watching the thing. I learned a lot from it and have watched it numerous times.

That being said, as I have thought more about your dream and the white ash I also thought about the possibility of a volcanic eruption, but I really suspect your dream had more to do with a Nuclear Detonation.

One thing to consider is that dreams are not always literal but symbolic. In dream interpretation things you see can mean something about you. For example, dreams about a spouse cheating could represent your own insecurities and not that your spouse is actually cheating. In any event, your dream is very interesting, please keep me updated if you have any further dreams expanding on this one. I promise I won't judge you and I will be here to listen.

Be well my friend.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
That was rude. I think it's pretty clear who has issues here my friend. Get yourself some help.

Oh and you don't know what the hell dreams are. Nobody knows for sure what the true meaning of them is.

That's about it. Now go schedule that appointment son! ~$heopleNation

I am pretty tough when it comes to people's predictions but this thread to me does not scream prediction of doom as much as it seems to be someone simply trying to understand a dream.

I myself do not dismiss dreams and for very very good reason.

This will probably sound crazy and I may be attacked for it but I will share it anyway. I have a reoccurring dream that only happens whenever a serious relationship comes to an end. I have had this dream a total of 3 times in my life, each time roughly one month after my relationship has ended.

In my dream I am in a room. The room is completely empty except for two door (one on each side), a table and two chairs. The chairs face each other. So I come into the room and I sit down at the table. Then the door opposite me opens up and the ex girlfriend will walk in and sit across from me. In my dream the ex girlfriend will confess to me all the screwed up things she did or lied to me about while we were together. Usually I receive the information and walk away, end of dream.

There was one however that was different and after receiving the information I jumped from my seat and slapped her across the face. At that point I woke up and I was shocked at my reaction in the dream. What she had told me was that she had cheated and who she had cheated with. I had a tough time remembering the name she gave me after waking up, I recalled vividly it started with a T and sounded like "Tommy" or "Timmy" but I knew that was not it.. For the life of me I could not figure it out, who could it have been that would make me react in such a way in my dream?

Now here is where it gets weird... I never tell people about the dream when it happens. I usually think nothing of it, but as time goes on other people will confirm ALL the information I received in my dream. To this day, this specific dream is NEVER wrong. Ever.

So who was the "T" guy?

Well once upon a time I was homeless and began stealing car stereos for a living. I had a connection, a man, who would buy everything I stole every morning. I never held on to stolen property (thats how people get caught) and after a night of stealing, I would meet him early in the morning and sell it all. When this man found out I was homeless, he began leaving his truck parked at the business he ran. I began sleeping in his truck. Then eventually he actually gave me a job to get me off the street. He made sure I got paid well for my work and he actually set up my life for the next 20 years by giving me this job. I never had to steal again. The man became like a Father to me in many ways and to this day we still speak and are very close. His name is Tony.

One day as I was driving with a friend of mine, she let the secret slip out that Tony had been sleeping with my girlfriend for months while her and I were together. At first I did not believe her. No way this man who was like a Father to me would ever do this! I began asking around to those closest to Tony and one by one people began to confirm what I had been told. Well eventually after I confronted Tony about it (never mentioning my dream), he admitted that indeed he had been sleeping with my girlfriend.

That is when I understood my reaction in the dream.

So I do not dismiss dreams. Was it my subconscious that had picked up on signs that my awake and aware mind did not see? I don't know. It is possible. Like I said though, I have had this dream 3 times and never once has it been wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Man, I have dreams like this all the time. I've been perfecting lucid dreaming and dream control over the years, I've got it down.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JP1028

... and I doubt they talk about end of the world crap on Lifetime Network. lol

Then suppose the military will come as saviours aka hollow point bullets to round us up and put us into slaughtering zones.

Many posts here on ABTS how they are stocking up on bullets, so dreams may be surreal concoctions for our oown issues, but why is the government stocking up on bullets, is that a dream too?
edit on 25-9-2012 by MarkScheppy because: ad

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi all

I was really drawn to this thread because I too have extremely vivid dreams almost nightly but none more so than the ones I had a couple of months ago. The actual subject of the dream I could understand-I had been strangely addicted to looking at nibiru vids on youtube-tut tut!

Anyhoo the first dream in itself was freaky enough but the second more so

First dream-I was in my house although not my real house with some family and (dreams are so hard to explain) there was some impending doom, I think something coming towards earth, it was visible and there was sheer panic outside, I wandered toward an area where everyone else seemed to be heading, I can't really recall the bits inbetween but all of a sudden I saw concrete falling on me, I was terrified and knew I was going to die Usually these types of dreams end in waking instantly but I did not, I had a feeling that although I was going to die-it was not the end, I actually felt the concrete hit me, darkness and it was the end of my physical body so to speak but I knew I was 'alive', I woke up very close to tears.

Second dream, next night . The exact same scenario started to play out but this time instead of following everyone else, I told the people I was with that it would be safer to stay where we were,in fact I told them that I had had a dream the previous night about the concrete building and we must stay where we were. The chaos continued around and when we stepped outside my house was the only thing that had survived the onslaught-whatever it was.

Just thought I'd share to see if anyone had experienced similar in regards to an almost ongoing story in their dreams, this really freaked me out

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I have a dream one hour ago.

Some nuclear ICBM was launched. I don't have any details.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join