It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann: Is Missing Toddler Buried Under Driveway Close To Abduction Site?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

we was not questioning what a drive way is more the location of the drive way

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It looks like the area marked in red in the image below (it was a black rectangle, but it was not that visible) shows the area where he thinks the police didn't search.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by seethetruth

Im just being logical... Unless the parents killed her, either accidentally or otherwise and buried her somewhere.
I guess its possible that they gave her something to "help her sleep" so they could go party at the pool and then carried her out in a suitcase

What is that "logic" based on? Because factual evidence and statistics would dictate that she was killed by someone she knew, or that she was killed by a stranger shortly after abduction. Those are, I believe, the most common scenarios.

How you would get to "pedo ring" perhaps suggests more about your perceptions of society and isn't based on actual evidence or statistics - but that's just my opinion.

I agree that they should be digging this place up to check. It's a small inconvenience.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Because factual evidence and statistics would dictate that she was killed by someone she knew, or that she was killed by a stranger shortly after abduction

I havent really followed this case closely but what evidence is there that she was killed?
From what ive read, her parents put her to bed and went to the pool, when they came back, she was gone.
And yes, I do believe the people in this society are capable of what I said. Do you disagree?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by detachedindividual

I havent really followed this case closely but what evidence is there that she was killed?
From what ive read, her parents put her to bed and went to the pool, when they came back, she was gone.
And yes, I do believe the people in this society are capable of what I said. Do you disagree?

They went to eat around the corner from where they left her sleeping , to me that in its self does not sound right to me , i can only speak for my self hear and i would never of left my child alone asleep in a hotel while i went out but everybody is different i suppose

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Two sniffer dogs came from the UK to look for traces of blood or cadaverine (the chemical responsible for the characteristic "cadaver smell"), and both were found, I think behind a sofa and in the car, it's been a long time since the last time I read about it.

They left her and her two brothers sleeping while they were having dinner with friends on a nearby restaurant.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

ok - maybe i am being a little too obtuse

why is madeleine allegedely burried under the specific driveway that mr birch claims ?

that was the question

and of course - answering that question correctly - raises more questions

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Two sniffer dogs came from the UK to look for traces of blood or cadaverine (the chemical responsible for the characteristic "cadaver smell"), and both were found, I think behind a sofa and in the car, it's been a long time since the last time I read about it.

They left her and her two brothers sleeping while they were having dinner with friends on a nearby restaurant.

Ah, I didnt know that, sounds like another Casey Anthony situation maybe?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'm not familiar with that case, although I recognise the name.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Going by memory, I think the driveway leads to a newly built chapel/church that has some connections with the parents.

Sure there was an old topic on ATS about this subject, where I read about the case.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regarding the idea the girl was abducted is a rather horrid thought but there have been a few cases in the UK lately, so it sure could be the case, in which case I can maybe understand the local authorities wanting to keep it quiet, as it might affect the tourist industry.

There was a reported sighting, on a plane not that long ago. Worth a read as there are a couple of interesting views expressed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I'm not familiar with that case, although I recognise the name.

Youve never heard of this case? Hard to believe but here ya go.

link

Caylee Marie Anthony (August 9, 2005 – 2008) was an American two-year-old girl who was reported missing July 15, 2008, in Orlando, Florida. Her skeletal remains were found in a wooded area near her home on December 11, 2008. Her then 22-year-old mother, Casey Marie Anthony, was tried for the first degree murder of Caylee but acquitted. She was, however, convicted of misdemeanor counts of providing false information to police officers.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If he invested that much of his own time and money injecting himself into this case, I don't care what's in that driveway. I want to know where this guy was the night Maddie went missing.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Youve never heard of this case? Hard to believe but here ya go.

When I see news or threads that only have name on it and I don't recognize the name I usually ignore them, as they are mostly related to "famous" people.

And yes, this case doesn't sound much different.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The only thing shes famous for is killing her daughter and getting away with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join