It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting False Flag Alert For The UN Building On Sept 23?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
There are always false flag alerts, they seem to be a dime a dozen these days, but this one somehow, to me anyway, seems credible.

I found this blog very interesting (see link below for full blog). There are a few factors that I shall highlight from the blog for those who dont want to visit.

The blogger, going under the sudonym "redhorse" Points out that the very "high profile" meeting taking place on "Yom Kippor" or "Days of Awe" Will pay host to many of the top leaders including Obama, Cameron, Merkel, Irans Leader and that of Isreal and France.

The blogger also points out the building is currently undergoing "construction". "Redhorse" goes on to specify motives for a possible attack including "syspension of the US Elections" and a reason to "move UN headquarters to Geneva".

At the very least I believe this is one such event that people should pay close attention to.

Here is a link to the article.

www.project.nsearch.com...

Regards

TMW.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Who would be behind the attack and who would they be pretending to be?

There are way too many "false flag" posts and no one bothers to point out who will be the players.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

This blog does go deeper than a usual "psychic predicition" as with most.

About the Author
David Chase Taylor is an American journalist living in Zurich, Switzerland, where he has applied for political asylum after the release of his first book entitled The Nuclear Bible. In May of 2012, Taylor released The Bio-Terror Bible, which exposes the coming global bio-terror pandemic. Taylor has also exposed the 2012 Democratic National Convention Terror Plot, NATO’s implementation of the SKYNET Terminator Program, as well as the Alex Jones links to STRATFOR.

I am not so sure about the "links to stratfor" on Alex Jones but its certainly feasible. Controlled opposition. I do follow AJ and Natural News. Personally I dont see the stratfor link but the possibility of a FF is definately there.

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

edit on 21-9-2012 by TheMindWar because: Edit

edit on 21-9-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typos

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Whatever the authors reasons for his warnings are, one thing he is right in. Is that the number of world leaders here, who going to mee, is a real reason to be on the lookout. If something was to happen here, we'd have real issues in the world.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Obviously I could be wrong but I just don't see a false flag attack occurring on Yom Kippur. Yom Kippur is the Day of Atonement or the Day of Forgiveness. If it were even hinted at an attack were a false flag event Israel would go ballistic. Could it be an actual attack? I would believe this more.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Funny, while reading the OP, I got a picture in my head.

It was Obama, staggering out of the front a blown up UN Building, heroically carrying some other world leader in his arms. Face covered with soot and grime(makeup) for playing news cameras to project around the world.
edit on 21-9-2012 by butcherguy because: spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
They don't need a "False Flag" event to move the UN to Geneva. They've got my vote to get the hell out any time they want to.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The guy has books to sell, any publicity is good publicity.

top topics

join