It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X complex captured on video Sept 21, 2012 11:00 UTC?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well OP I have found a video that should be right up your alley of thinking about Nibiru....

Enjoy...

I can't hold back any longer, but...

Nibiru over your house,seriously you actually believe a planet size object is over your house?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
For all those Nibiru fans may want to turn your monitors off for this video as you may actually learn a little bit of truth concerning Nibiru.

Enjoy....

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

with a red filter on the camer and you have to be there at the right time try morning are evening first...so they say ...if you dont have a red filter i read where you can use an old flopple drive as the foilter

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Most astronomers are taught NOT to look at the Sun.

That seriously is your answer to my post?

Well, I'm not going to do your homework for you. You are clearly oblivious to the amount of sheer sunwatching that occurs probably on a daily basis around the world. Google up amateur images of sun. Google up tips on watching the sun. There are tons - including quite a few pictures of the sun taken THIS MONTH, in full wonderful clarity, by amateur astronomers.. who are quite amazingly, still alive. And in these pictures the sun is beautiful.. and completely lacking in mystery killer planets.

You choose to only look at what supports your theories, and ignore anything that might prove you wrong. Typical tactic here though, I think we are all used to it by now. By all means keep living in your fantasy world though.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I don't get what I'm supposed to be looking at here.
I just see a finger that keeps covering the sun

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Well OP I have found a video that should be right up your alley of thinking about Nibiru....

Enjoy...

I can't hold back any longer, but...

Nibiru over your house,seriously you actually believe a planet size object is over your house?

That just drives me crazy when Venus is not Venus...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
PlanetXisHERE I want to ask you a few questions. And I do hope you will answer them.

1. What do you wish to accomplish with these threads?
2. Are you wanting to create panic or dismay or fear?
3. Are you afraid of a planet X?

Funny, I always seem to fall for these threads...mostly because I am curious about the ignorance people have of the sky and science in this modern age or how people are duped into believing something fantastic yet utterly absurd!

However...I also believe a planet X is possible, maybe a twin to the sun or there maybe a unknown planet lurking in our backyard. I even believe it is possible a rouge planet could actually pass through our solar system.

BUT...we will see the effects, and quickly everyone will know! Amateurs like my self will be freaking out at anything larger than an asteroid especially something as large as a planet is coming! It maybe a secret if it is a deep space object but anything as large as small moon will be seen by any amateur with even the smallest of scopes and it will not stay secret. I have tried countless times to capture this claimed phenomenon to no avail which tells me it is misidentification, optical anomalies(lens problems or flares) or a flat out hoax!

If it is not and only select people are seeing it then...will it really harm us?

So, I implore you, to use logic and reason, become an amateur astronomer learn the skies, become good enough so that if you ever did spot something, I would believe you, and stop acting like the person who cried Nibiru!

p.s. I am not offended I just don't like it when people frighten people from their ignorance, or purposeful hoaxers. Some day something like this may be real but with so much junk what would we believe?
edit on 22-9-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

What about Baader Solar film . My Celestron 114 will not take a production filter . I have made a slip in filter but could not get the solar film at the time . Now with all the problems I have had I am scared to put my Visa on line .

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This belongs in the Hoax bin.

According to the ATS Hoax forum description,

Dedicated forum for ATS threads that have been proven to be hoaxes, frauds, misrepresentations, part of deceptive schemes, or grossly errant theories/speculations on a variety of topics.

The title of this thread is a question to which the answer is undeniably NO. The OP claims the "complex" to be in these pics from this POST

They do look like the theorized Planet X complex, of a main Planet with several moons/satelites.

Those pics are from the video which is THE topic of this thread. Watch the first 20 seconds paying close attention to the light clusters when his finger moves. They move as his finger moves, who does NOT see this??? This of course is not the only problem but as simple and obvious as this is, no more evidence should be required to dump this where it belongs.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I saw something similar to this with my naked eye within the last few weeks. I even made a note of it to my gf, asking if she could think of any ways to observe the sun without possible damage. Thought of a camera obscura, but there was no simple and easy way to make one. Stupidly, I did not think of an actual camera.

D'oh!

It was odd, though. I first noticed as I quickly glanced in the direction of the sun, then away and closed my eyes -- and I saw TWO after-images behind my closed eyelids. I shielded my eyes a bit with my hand over them, and looked back toward the sun kind of out of the corner of my eye and saw something similar to what you see in the vid.

It was odd.
edit on 22-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
PlanetXisHERE I want to ask you a few questions. And I do hope you will answer them.

1. What do you wish to accomplish with these threads?
2. Are you wanting to create panic or dismay or fear?
3. Are you afraid of a planet X?

Funny, I always seem to fall for these threads...mostly because I am curious about the ignorance people have of the sky and science in this modern age or how people are duped into believing something fantastic yet utterly absurd!

However...I also believe a planet X is possible, maybe a twin to the sun or there maybe a unknown planet lurking in our backyard. I even believe it is possible a rouge planet could actually pass through our solar system.

BUT...we will see the effects, and quickly everyone will know! Amateurs like my self will be freaking out at anything larger than an asteroid especially something as large as a planet is coming! It maybe a secret if it is a deep space object but anything as large as small moon will be seen by any amateur with even the smallest of scopes and it will not stay secret. I have tried countless times to capture this claimed phenomenon to no avail which tells me it is misidentification, optical anomalies(lens problems or flares) or a flat out hoax!

If it is not and only select people are seeing it then...will it really harm us?

So, I implore you, to use logic and reason, become an amateur astronomer learn the skies, become good enough so that if you ever did spot something, I would believe you, and stop acting like the person who cried Nibiru!

p.s. I am not offended I just don't like it when people frighten people from their ignorance, or purposeful hoaxers. Some day something like this may be real but with so much junk what would we believe?
edit on 22-9-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

You ask some good questions, I will try to answer them since you are respectful.

I certainly didn't become interested in Planet X due to these pictures or similar ones; I first became interested due to geological, meteorological and socio-political anomalies on earth, started looking for explanations - and Planet X theories were one of the few possible scenarios that would explain most anomalies.

What first clued me in was the 188 day earthquake cycle, for which we are due another strong quake over the next week.

Here are some other anomalies which used to be extremely rare events, even ten years ago when we had 24hr cable news (nullifying the argument that the world is more connected now):

1. Earthquake swarms all over the planet within short time frames, these used to happen pre and post quake for large quakes and be limited regionally, now they seem to be happening almost continually along many faults - at the same time.

2. Huge increases in volcanic activity - just off the top of my head, why in New Zealand a couple of weeks ago, 3 volcanoes erupted on the same day - hundreds of km's from each other. I travel down to Costa Rica and they usually have 2 - 3 active volcanoes, but for the past half year or so they have had 6-7 active volcanoes. Many old volcanoes are waking up - such as Santorini. Twenty years ago we may have had half a dozen active volcanoes in one year, now the number is 3-4 times that.

3. Mass animal deaths - sure we used to hear about beaching of certain mammals like whales and dolphins. Now we are hearing about huge mass fish die-offs every week all around the world - this used to be extremely rare, and mass bird deaths.

4. Huge fireballs like the one many saw in the UK yesterday - we used to hear about one of those in the news maybe a couple times a decade - now it is once a week or so.

5. Rivers and lakes turning red - never used to hear about this. At first it was explained away as some Saharan phenomenon, until it started happening in places like India, China and the Artic.

6. Sinkholes - apart from places like Florida they used to be very rare - now popping up all over the world on a regular basis.

7. Storms - more intense now, more hail, storms we have never heard of before like Derecho's.

8. Noctilucent clouds, used to be a rare Actic phenomenon, now seen regularly at lower latitudes.

7. Strange noises recorded from all around the world - similar in sound but unexplained.

That is just the natural, I don't even want to get into the socio-political as it will be a distraction for some.

So basically many natural events that used to be extremely rare are happening every week now. There is something affecting the planet, and we are not being told what.

So to answer your questions,

1. I would like promote discussion of the Planet X theory, with real posters who are open minded and can at least disagree without getting disagreeable. I believe that is the raison d'etre of ATS, and this is the forum to discuss this topic.

continued below

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Let's pull out an old chestnut here. How does an extra planet/star explain these things? This question has been asked a multitude of times, it even has it's own thread. So far no one has provided an answer. So can you actually explain how a planet/star begets the phenomena you have listed or are you simply another sheep following the Nibiru shepherds?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
2. No, I don't want to create panic, dismay or fear. As I stated in my opening post, Nibiru has been mentioned in several Scooby Doo episodes this year, as well as a History Channel program that talked about "Nemisis" and a bit about Planet X. Also, there are many threads on ATS that discuss possible world-ending scenarios such as WWIII, Nuclear war, NEO's, pandemics, NWO takeovers, zombie's, EMP's, the rapture etc etc - would you ask that question of the OP's of those threads?

3. Am I afraid of Planet X? Honestly, I was a bit at first, but any one of us could die in a car accident at any time. That question basically relates to are you afraid of death? I think if you are right spiritually and lived a good life you have nothing to fear. Of course I would like to survive, and fear more for my offspring than myself - so I would like options and plans, and that is one of my main aims, is to encourage people to get right spiritually, and develop survival plans for any scenario.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Let's pull out an old chestnut here. How does an extra planet/star explain these things? This question has been asked a multitude of times, it even has it's own thread. So far no one has provided an answer. So can you actually explain how a planet/star begets the phenomena you have listed or are you simply another sheep following the Nibiru shepherds?

Why is it so hard for some to ask a reasonable question, without adding all the negative connotations, insinuations etc.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
1. Earthquake swarms all over the planet within short time frames, these used to happen pre and post quake for large quakes and be limited regionally, now they seem to be happening almost continually along many faults - at the same time.

Internet, more reporting in MSM, more so than anytime gone by.

2. Huge increases in volcanic activity - just off the top of my head, why in New Zealand a couple of weeks ago, 3 volcanoes erupted on the same day - hundreds of km's from each other. I travel down to Costa Rica and they usually have 2 - 3 active volcanoes, but for the past half year or so they have had 6-7 active volcanoes. Many old volcanoes are waking up - such as Santorini. Twenty years ago we may have had half a dozen active volcanoes in one year, now the number is 3-4 times that.

Internet, more reporting in MSM, more so than anytime gone by, plus we have only been recording this for a couple of hundred years.

3. Mass animal deaths - sure we used to hear about beaching of certain mammals like whales and dolphins. Now we are hearing about huge mass fish die-offs every week all around the world - this used to be extremely rare, and mass bird deaths.

4. Huge fireballs like the one many saw in the UK yesterday - we used to hear about one of those in the news maybe a couple times a decade - now it is once a week or so.

5. Rivers and lakes turning red - never used to hear about this. At first it was explained away as some Saharan phenomenon, until it started happening in places like India, China and the Artic.

Plenty of documented reasons, happens a lot, Internet, more reporting in MSM, more so than anytime gone by.

6. Sinkholes - apart from places like Florida they used to be very rare - now popping up all over the world on a regular basis.

Not rare, just...Internet, more reporting in MSM, more so than anytime gone by.

7. Storms - more intense now, more hail, storms we have never heard of before like Derecho's.

Got me there, but still, recorded over such a short period, who are we to say what is normal?

8. Noctilucent clouds, used to be a rare Actic phenomenon, now seen regularly at lower latitudes.

According to human study over 200 years, what do we know?

7. Strange noises recorded from all around the world - similar in sound but unexplained.

Mostly hoaxes, still weird, but explainable

So basically many natural events that used to be extremely rare are happening every week now. There is something affecting the planet, and we are not being told what.

We cannot say, in our short time of recording this stuff, what is natural and what is not.

So to answer your questions,

1. I would like promote discussion of the Planet X theory, with real posters who are open minded and can at least disagree without getting disagreeable. I believe that is the raison d'etre of ATS, and this is the forum to discuss this topic.

continued below

Planet - X is Pluto!! Documented, well known, historical!!
edit on 22/9/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Because it gets tiring asking the same questions over and over again and not receive any kind of response. Especially when you are relaying the same questions and information to the same people and they act as if you don't exist. I think everything I have said in this thread has been conveyed to you at least once and yet you continue to spout the same rhetoric. Of course you're not the only Nibiruphile to do this. It seems like the whole group would rather ignore new information if it ruins their fantasy, It's almost like they're embracing ignorance.

By the way, I notice you didn't answer my question.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

How does an extra planet/star explain these things? This question has been asked a multitude of times, it even has it's own thread. So far no one has provided an answer. So can you actually explain how a planet/star begets the phenomena you have listed

Well, the red lakes and rivers are easy to explain. Planet X supposedly is surrounded by a huge cosmic dust cloud that contains iron oxides, and like a comet the tail faces away from the Sun, and when this tail hits us we get red lakes and rivers, as well as an uptick in meteorites.

As for tectonic activity, again easy to explain. The moon affects the oceans, right? Well normally the solar system is in equillibrium with all the forces of the planets balanced out on each other, but if a new planet comes into the system it will disturb that equillibrium, and as the moon affects our oceans, a new planet with 20x or so the mass of earth would pull at the tectonic plates - which do sit on the semi-liquid mantle - and are fairly massive objects in their own right.

Increased tectontic activity causes land and oceanic releases of methane and/or hydrothermal activity, which can kill birds and fish. Ever hear of canary in the coal mine? Guess why they use canaries - they are very sensitive to methane and will die from methane exposure long before a human even detects it.

Sinkholes often form in karst topography, but a lesser known cause of sinkholes is rift or normal faults, where the tectonic plates are pulling apart, these cause less damage than compression or slip faulting, but sinkholes can be one of the results.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join