It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X complex captured on video Sept 21, 2012 11:00 UTC?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

What was the score now.......Planet X theories debunked .........8,764 .....Planet X theories proven.......0

Keep trying!

And yet you and the others who think Planet X theories are "hysterical", "crazy"," insane" etc keep clicking on all the Planet X threads and typing posts or even sometimes multiple posts. What does that say about you if you spend time debunking theories you consider "obviously" insane?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

What was the score now.......Planet X theories debunked .........8,764 .....Planet X theories proven.......0

Keep trying!

And yet you and the others who think Planet X theories are "hysterical", "crazy"," insane" etc keep clicking on all the Planet X threads and typing posts or even sometimes multiple posts. What does that say about you if you spend time debunking theories you consider "obviously" insane?

Weak attempt at ad hominem deflection. Why can't you defend this nonsense? Because you're just working your program outlined in your signature. If you won't discuss what you post then you're just littering.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The motto of ATS is Deny Ignorance. The Nibiru/Planet X/Destroyer/etc. nonsense is some of the most egregious offenses of ignorance on this site. Therefore by posting in these threads we are doing exactly what we are supposed to do on this site.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ever have a wart or pimple you pick at;but it stubbornly keeps coming back? There you go...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Okay, I'll admit I was intrigued by the whole Nemesis/Tyche concept and this idea of a Binary star system with a cosmic dud still floating through to raise hell every few thousand years or so. It was interesting because some of what has been predicted has been done over such vast spans of time that Space and Space related cycles of events are all that make sense for being talked about...so who knows?

Well... who knew is more accurate because the theory ruined itself quite some time ago. For anything to be coming with a timeline even into 2013, it would now be so close that kids with Walmart telescopes ought to be able to see whatever 'it' is...or was....or was supposed to be. It's only a few months now....it'd be almost on top of us now and outer planets would have shown major effects by a big object or group of them coming through, IMO.

So.... Planet X was a nifty theory until time said we HAVE to see it.....and then we don't? Well... It WAS a nifty theory.
One for the books, in fact.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
For the millionth time.... If an object were to appear in the sky beside the sun..... it would be able to be seen by everyone on the sun facing side of the planet....entire cities would stop and stare. It would make breaking news on all the major outlets... It's not going to be caught on camera by some kid with a crappy camera. So please, people grab a brain and realize that you would have heard about it long before having to watch any of these videos that keep popping up claiming its planet x only to find out its a lens flare, or reflection off a window, or anything else.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Okay, I'll admit I was intrigued by the whole Nemesis/Tyche concept and this idea of a Binary star system with a cosmic dud still floating through to raise hell every few thousand years or so. It was interesting because some of what has been predicted has been done over such vast spans of time that Space and Space related cycles of events are all that make sense for being talked about...so who knows?

Well... who knew is more accurate because the theory ruined itself quite some time ago. For anything to be coming with a timeline even into 2013, it would now be so close that kids with Walmart telescopes ought to be able to see whatever 'it' is...or was....or was supposed to be. It's only a few months now....it'd be almost on top of us now and outer planets would have shown major effects by a big object or group of them coming through, IMO.

So.... Planet X was a nifty theory until time said we HAVE to see it.....and then we don't? Well... It WAS a nifty theory.
One for the books, in fact.

Couldn't have said it better

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
One last time for the pro planet x crowd Planetary Orbits and Introduction to Astrophysics learn it, like it, love it..If these don't change your mind I can give you links to advanced astrophysics that surely will, but i doubt you'll take the time to watch the above videos

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The person that took the video was really good and knew what he was doing.

Venus

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-9-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This was taken with a mobile phone in Malta (E.U). Maybe Venus? I don't know but certainly it is not a lens glitch or anything like that!!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
For all those people who insist on Planet X heading toward us..........where was planet X 3 months ago. Where was planet X six months ago.

Penny still not dropped. Anyone with a primary school knowledge of astronomy has clocked this planet X problem !

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Is there a way of uploading a video straight from my phone? I just tried this, I put a pair of sun glasses in front of the lens and used a playing card to cover the sun I got what looked to be the exact same thing in the same place, till I rotated my phone and the apparent Planet X went from the right side of the sun to the left so I'm back being a skeptic on this one.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Originally posted by Amaeus
reply to post by AndyMayhew

"Some people get offended at Planet X denial. Why? Given it doesn't exist."

How can YOU prove that.

Well, in he sense that it refers to Pluto (which has recently discovered to have 5 moons) then it does exits.

In all other senses there is proof it exists in the same way there is proof that Hersey's chocolate bars are made by Oompa Loompas abducted from Willy Wonka's factory by CIA agents in 1953.

True?

Well at least I'd find the Oompa Loompa theory easier to believe than this Niburu idea!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

Planet X? Really? Don't think so!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

Planet X? Really? Don't think so!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaeus
reply to post by ngchunter

Oh wow a YouTube video presented as proof.

Says the guy who believes the main thread which also has a Youtube video..

Youtube is just a means to send your message. Like a book. I can say science is wrong in a gold covered book and you will believe me just because it is not a Youtube video.

Bravo!
edit on 22-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
seen another of these appearing this on youtube this morning when looking for meteor videos from last night.

it doesn't appear until about 40 seconds in. funny one. the second smaller object seems to cause its own light effect?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
At least your video is believe-able!

I, for one, think it is CGI. A good one but still CGI. I can’t see this so called planet outside of my house and I should believe this why? I do not know anything about physics but others are saying that we will see the effect of the planet before we even see it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join