It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X complex captured on video Sept 21, 2012 11:00 UTC?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
You planet x people really, really, really need to learn just the basics of astrophysics...All this planet x bulls**t would stop real quick then..Will you do that? Naw, you'll just keep on living in your contrived, delusional, fantasy dream world of rouge planets and giant aliens riding them into orbit around earth

Mars is our rouge planet, and even that's not completely right

At least your theory has plausibility..It's an actual, factual, observable object that can be studied..This planet x non-sense is just mind-numbingly dumbfounding

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by fleabit

This Youtube video discusses the multitude of astronomers killed who were possibly going to go public with Planet X.

Like Eugene Shoemaker, killed in the Australian desert near Pine Gap (how convenient), in supposedly a head on car crash, and WHAT A COINCIDENCE, the very next day his lab burns down! Wow!

Sure some of the guys were old, like in their eighties, but some were much younger, but they are not dying in their sleep - it is all accidents. Like the 24!!! French astronomers killed in a cable car accident.

There's one fundamental flaw in your logic..What about the millions of amateur astronomers around the world?..I guess the evil NWO forgot about us...Seriously, give it up..Let me guess it can only be seen with a s****y phone camera or hand held or you need to be a professional to see it

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

There's one fundamental flaw in your logic..What about the millions of amateur astronomers around the world?..I guess the evil NWO forgot about us...Seriously, give it up..Let me guess it can only be seen with a s****y phone camera or hand held or you need to be a professional to see it

Most astronomers are taught NOT to look at the Sun.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Without a proper filter and your little floppy insert is not one. ATS members have posted numerous photos of the Sun with no signs of your fantasy planet.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I can't watch videos right now so I can't comment on the video as a whole. I can however comment on the claims regarding Shoemaker's death. First, he was not studying Planet X. His research at the time wasn't even focused on looking at the sky. He was looking for impact craters on Earth. That's why he was in Australia. Furthermore, if his death was more than an accident why would the other car try to avoid Shoemaker's car? That seems like a poor way to assassinate someone. Try to miss them and hope they veer into you. I also can't turn up any info about this lab fire.

I have to say it's quite repulsive how the Nibiru crowd try to use the deaths of people who actually contributed to the field of astronomy as proof of their claims.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Seriously, did I just read that?! I'm not trying to be an assh**e here, but try and learn just the fundamentals of astrophysics and you will plainly see there is NO rouge planet or star in our skies...Maybe on the very outskirts of the solar system, but even that theory is questionable because it's effects would still been seen and felt from that far of a distance
edit on 21-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: sp

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

but I would like to get to the truth about this.

If that were true you would discuss what you have presented before continually piling more trash on the thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

As has been pointed out to you before there is an entire field of astronomy devoted to looking at the Sun. I'm pretty sure you have even been linked to sites where one can purchase solar filters. In fact here is a picture of Sun as seen through a telescope with a solar filter.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Here is a great jumping off point Introduction to Astrophysics

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

And what exactly is this supposed to mean anyway? It's coming at us from the Sun while it's best seen from the southern hemisphere while it's coming at us from outside the Solar System while it's next to the Sun while it's moving across the sky at night looking like the Moon nowhere near the Sun and makes a special appearance in the trees in The Gamekeeper's backyard and shines through people's fingers while recording it? Yeah, you just want the truth!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

And what exactly is this supposed to mean anyway? It's coming at us from the Sun while it's best seen from the southern hemisphere while it's coming at us from outside the Solar System while it's next to the Sun while it's moving across the sky at night looking like the Moon nowhere near the Sun and makes a special appearance in the trees in The Gamekeeper's backyard and shines through people's fingers while recording it? Yeah, you just want the truth!

Shhhh, you gave away the secret way to see it now everyone will know it's out there

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Lmao

That's funny... Good one

edit on 21-9-2012 by Xquizit because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i dont know yall ..i see the complex at the 5 oclock postion if you go to this link it show it at the 5 oclock postion poleshift.ning.com... check this out he has got a red filter on his camer

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

Kind of looks like a reflection of the sun itself. The density of the object is see-through. A real planet wouldn't be transparent looking. Right?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

But there are Earth bound instruments that do study the Sun. One such place is the National Solar Observatory.

Observing at the NSO:

The National Solar Observatory has two observing facility locations: Kitt Peak, Arizona and Sacramento Peak, New Mexico. Three of the telescope networks that are associated with the National Solar Observatory is listed below. The Global Oscillation group is not an observing location its a different type of solar investigative instrument.

Telescope names:

Dunn Solar Telescope, McMath-Pierce Solar Telescope, Global Oscillation Network Group,

source: www.nso.edu...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

would you be able to see a planet near the sun while using that filter ?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Planet X post of the year. Sums up all those bogus videos on the first page. hahah. Love the moon video in the first one. That night Planet X could be seen over that guys house, but he was the only one who saw it.

I really shocked that some people actually believe this crap. Hopefully some of these ridiculous posts will end after dec 21st, when absolutely nothing happens, just like every other prediction on this site.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
To me it "looks" like a small cloud in front of the sun, the infared or whatever just makes it look weird.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
To me it "looks" like a small cloud in front of the sun, the infared or whatever just makes it look weird.

That's exactly what I thought.

The sun is just illuminating the clouds and the exposure control on the camera is evening out the picture to make the illumination of the clouds appear to be almost as bright as the sun itself.

Another ATS Planet- X fail.

What was the score now.......Planet X theories debunked .........8,764 .....Planet X theories proven.......0

Keep trying!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Planet X was theorised in 1906 by Percival Lowell, but never found it before he died, even though in 1915 his observatory had captured two faint images of it, he never realised. (Similar faint images of planet-x had been captured as early as 1909). It wasn't until 1930 that it was confirmed planet x had been found and did indeed exist.

The planet was then renamed into something more familiar and the rest is history.

So yes, planet x does indeed exist, but that's not it in the OP, it's too far away to be photoed/videoed directly from Earth..(and it's not really a planet anymore anyway *sniff*
)

Well this IS "news". Provide a Link to further information of the confirmation of a planet-x; please?

Something preferably from JPL or a well known noted observatory. Some gaptoothed hillbilly in a double wide doesn't count.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join