It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X complex captured on video Sept 21, 2012 11:00 UTC?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

What part of he's not completely covering the sun did you not understand? You can see the edge of the sun flaring out from behind his finger right there in your pictures! It's a filter flare, not a real object. You can see it appear in front of his finger at 1:10, it's self-debunking.

In the two screen shots I posted above it's obvious he is covering all of the Sun, while the other objects are still present.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Dear Mr PXiH,

You seem to be avoiding the subject that Planet X is in "FACT" Pluto.

I really would like to hear your views on this as it seems to have escaped your attention all these years.

Unless of course you are referring to Jupiter Nibiru, in which case, there is another explanation just waiting around the corner.
edit on 21/9/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Dear Mr PXiH,

You seem to be avoiding the subject that Planet X is in "FACT" Pluto.

(no reason given)

That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

There are many names given to this mysterious rogue object, be it a planet or dwarf star: Planet X, Nibiru, Herculobus, Nemesis, Marduk, Wormwood, Eris etc etc. Funny how something that doesn't exist has so many different names.

edit on 9/22/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I am prepared to believe in Panet X but this does not prove anything except a lovely sunny day.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vespa51

I am prepared to believe in Panet X but this does not prove anything except a lovely sunny day.

Are you prepared to offer a reason for your opinion? Or just leave us guessing as to why you came to this conclusion.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Check out the Two Suns page on facebook. www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

As I've pointed out to numerous times before all of these names refer to different objects and have different connotations. If this object exists why can't the so-called sources agree on anything about it? I remember a thread on here where someone was asking for the physical and orbital characteristics of Nibiru. As expected no consensus was reached. That's what happens when the story changes every week to match the newest celestial discovery.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

One thing I don't understand about that "second sun" theory.

Let's assume that there is a second sun high in the sky, and right close to our sun. Let's also assume that this video is legit, and it does showing an enormous object near our sun.

Why can't we see it on sunrise/sunset as well? Where does that object goes to?

I don't mean to disapprove, only to question it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

As I've pointed out to numerous times before all of these names refer to different objects and have different connotations. If this object exists why can't the so-called sources agree on anything about it? I remember a thread on here where someone was asking for the physical and orbital characteristics of Nibiru. As expected no consensus was reached. That's what happens when the story changes every week to match the newest celestial discovery.

Great point, it's like some kind of "Spray and pray Uzi science".

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

What part of he's not completely covering the sun did you not understand? You can see the edge of the sun flaring out from behind his finger right there in your pictures! It's a filter flare, not a real object. You can see it appear in front of his finger at 1:10, it's self-debunking.

In the two screen shots I posted above it's obvious he is covering all of the Sun, while the other objects are still present.

Are you blind? The edge of the sun is flaring out from the side of his finger, that's why the filter flare is still present.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

It's just like the crazy 2012 theories. According to the believers and charlatans pretty much every civilization in human history had something to say about 2012. Yet none of these people can agree on what these people supposedly said.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaeus
reply to post by ngchunter

Oh wow a YouTube video presented as proof.

Oh wow, you have nothing substantive to say about anything I presented in the video.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I wish someone would tell me why when the 'phone is retrained to a normal top to bottom picture, AKA sky at the top ground at the bottom, the spotting effect moves round with it, albeit with slightly different appearance. It looks like a dirty, or even pitted lens, a lot of spiking. Then there is no attached info at the youtube link, no dating, no time of day, nothing to say if the uploader is the maker and no anecdote. This is room 101 stuff.

I forgot to mention the SOHO project, that surely would see some kind of artifact at sometime. All those spotty things, (most likely dirt of some form or another) if they were as depicted here would be huge and seemingly fiery or reflective, could not be missed. Just taking one spot would be ten times+ bigger than the Earth against our own Sun to put it in the right context.
edit on 21-9-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Watch the vid around the time of your screenshots, around :10 - :15 . Is this guy some kind of wizard? He can move the "Planet X Complex" with just a finger! Absolutely amazing!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
You planet x people really, really, really need to learn just the basics of astrophysics...All this planet x bulls**t would stop real quick then..Will you do that? Naw, you'll just keep on living in your contrived, delusional, fantasy dream world of rouge planets and giant aliens riding them into orbit around earth

Mars is our rouge planet, and even that's not completely right

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It's a real pity that universities around the world spend billions of dollars on expensive equipment to do many things, including watch the sun, and alas.. it was a complete waste. Clearly they just needed a cheap camera and a few fingers to make the discovery of the century! Who knew?

In other words: Why do we have phone cameras and cheap videos showing this amazing discovery, yet amateur astronomers, professional photographers, universities, and space agencies all seem to miss it?

If you could clear that up for me, I'd appreciate it PxiH - it's a real stumper.
edit on 21-9-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You'd surprised how many crazy looking artifacts appear in a camera lens.

I took a video of the annular eclipse back in May, with my 1080p camera phone. The result was something like an acid trip on '___'.

Colors and shapes everywhere. So, I wouldn't worry yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

This Youtube video discusses the multitude of astronomers killed who were possibly going to go public with Planet X.

Like Eugene Shoemaker, killed in the Australian desert near Pine Gap (how convenient), in supposedly a head on car crash, and WHAT A COINCIDENCE, the very next day his lab burns down! Wow!

Sure some of the guys were old, like in their eighties, but some were much younger, but they are not dying in their sleep - it is all accidents. Like the 24!!! French astronomers killed in a cable car accident.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro

You'd surprised how many crazy looking artifacts appear in a camera lens.

I took a video of the annular eclipse back in May, with my 1080p camera phone. The result was something like an acid trip on '___'.

Colors and shapes everywhere. So, I wouldn't worry yet.

Thanks for your reassurance, really, but I'm not that worried, if you are spiritually prepared you can face anything, but I would like to get to the truth about this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join