It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X complex captured on video Sept 21, 2012 11:00 UTC?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Right here silly :-p Evidence of Planext X moons (gasp)

I really was hoping someone would have got what I was getting at in my first post, it is factually correct.

Proof that planet X is real, and well known to astronomy

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Planet X has five known moons, as proven by modern astronomy, it's no theory, it is known fact.

Yes, Planet X aka Pluto has 5 Moons. So?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I wish people would understand the devastating effect that any object like planet X would have to our solar system. If we could see it, we would have noticed huge gravity and orbit disturbances a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The best view of the object in question comes at about the 25 second mark, upper right hand side. At least i think thats it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

That was my point from my first post, Planet X IS Pluto.

Its all it a bit daft all this other stuff really, isn't it

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

It is. I just wonder they'll switch to next year

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

On this one, the object in question doesn't come onto the screen until about 44 secs in:

If something that big was that close, how are you still alive to show your video?

Would love to hear your theory as to how this would be possible....

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There is one sure fire way to view "Planet X". Without a doubt in my mind, the tool I am about to bestow upon my fellow ATSers will make a believer out of a lot of you. I know you can do it once you have mastered using this very valuable tool!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

"Some people get offended at Planet X denial. Why? Given it doesn't exist."

How can YOU prove that. All you know is what you are told by the agencies that have their eyes trained on the skies. They know what to look for, not armchair astronomers. ANYTHING could be lurking out there, and those agencies can tell us anything that they want because none of us will ever be able to prove it, unless you happened to launch your own recon satellite, and/or build your own multi-million dollar observatory, which is highly improbable.

Everyone should stop speaking in absolutes, as if you all know EVERYTHING just because NASA confirms or denies a theory. Anything could be lurking out there, and none of us would ever know it. Why cant any of you admit that human beings are nothing more than monkeys with good hand/eye coordination who like to make things up about things they do not understand/cannot confirm. The amount of GENIUSES on this site really humors me.

P A T H E T I C

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaeus

How can YOU prove that.

Well, in he sense that it refers to Pluto (which has recently discovered to have 5 moons) then it does exits.

In all other senses there is proof it exists in the same way there is proof that Hersey's chocolate bars are made by Oompa Loompas abducted from Willy Wonka's factory by CIA agents in 1953.

True?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Looks like the sun reflecting off the inside of the lens. I forget what that is called, but it happens when you're adding things onto the lens and/or aiming it directly at the sun. Such phenomenon are common, and take many forms.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

How can YOU prove that. All you know is what you are told by the agencies that have their eyes trained on the skies. They know what to look for, not armchair astronomers. ANYTHING could be lurking out there, and those agencies can tell us anything that they want because none of us will ever be able to prove it, unless you happened to launch your own recon satellite, and/or build your own multi-million dollar observatory, which is highly improbable.

Nope, it doesn't work like that. Your dismissive attitude towards amateur astronomers is irrelevant. We actually do know what would happen if something like "Nibiru" or "Planet X" were out there, and we can look for ourselves and see that it is not the case.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by dayve

Right here silly :-p Evidence of Planext X moons (gasp)

I really was hoping someone would have got what I was getting at in my first post, it is factually correct.

Proof that planet X is real, and well known to astronomy

Ahhh i gotcha now....

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

There are lots of amateur astronomers out there who practice good astronomy, some of whom go on Youtube and debunk a lot of these supposed Nibiru videos.

dazzathecameraman is one of my particular favorites.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Oh wow a YouTube video presented as proof.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaeus

You do know that not all large telescopes are owned by the "agencies"?

As for armchair astronomers, could you elaborate as to what exactly makes you one?

Why build your own satellite or observatory when they are already up there, and you can get the pics for free?

edit on 21-9-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I thought it was obvious. Planet X is the name given to what is now known as Pluto. Latest data suggests that Pluto has 5 moons.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sorry, duplicate post - probably caused by Plutonian secret agents!
edit on 21-9-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join