It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X complex captured on video Sept 21, 2012 11:00 UTC?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
1. The person taking the video does the finger test and covers the main source of light to show this isn't a lens flare - a number of objects show up, consistent with speculation about Planet X and it's moons.

2. Definitely not a Sun Dog.

3. Later in the video the person moves the camera around to show that these objects are not just tricks put on the lens or another piece of glass.

4. Some people get offended at Planet X speculation, why? Are not there literally dozens of threads on ATS about possible end of the world doom, such as pandemics, Near Earth Objects, WWIII, alien invasion, the rapture, cosmic ribbons or clouds, gamma ray bursts, EMP attacks, NWO takeover etc etc - are those topics less "scary" than Planet X topics? Am I on the wrong website? Is this the wrong forum? Hasn't Planet X been mentioned on many episodes to Scooby Doo this year, not to mention specials on the history Channel on Nemesis/Planet X? If you don't like Planet X threads are you unable to stop yourself from clicking on them?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I don't see anything in the video that looks like a "Planet X", just some kid for all I know dipping his fingers in the sun and getting a kick out of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Putting your finger in front of the sun doesn't mean it no longer gives off glare. I'm not a believer in P X but I've seen way more compelling footage than this. If you get even one mainstream astronomer to prove out any planet X theory I'll maybe listen then.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
1. The person taking the video does the finger test and covers the main source of light to show this isn't a lens flare - a number of objects show up, consistent with speculation about Planet X and it's moons.

No not a lens flare. Just light distortion due to pointing a poor quality camera at a bright sun.

2. Definitely not a Sun Dog.

I agree!!!!

3. Later in the video the person moves the camera around to show that these objects are not just tricks put on the lens or another piece of glass.

What objects?????

4. Some people get offended at Planet X speculation, why?

Some people get offended at Planet X denial. Why? Given it doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This guy doesn't know how to do the finger test properly. He doesn't completely cover the sun except when his finger is also covering the spot where the filter flare was. In fact I suspect he does that deliberately to be deceptive, and you fell for it. The video is self debunking though; at about 1:10 you can see the filter flare appear on his finger when he screws up and fails to fully cover the sun when he should have.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Great video what was it about anyway. How to put a color filter up and do finger exercizes. I wasn't going to watch but I needed a laugh and got a little one

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Planet X was theorised in 1906 by Percival Lowell, but never found it before he died, even though in 1915 his observatory had captured two faint images of it, he never realised. (Similar faint images of planet-x had been captured as early as 1909). It wasn't until 1930 that it was confirmed planet x had been found and did indeed exist.

The planet was then renamed into something more familiar and the rest is history.

So yes, planet x does indeed exist, but that's not it in the OP, it's too far away to be photoed/videoed directly from Earth..(and it's not really a planet anymore anyway *sniff*
)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is clearly a joke and if i saw him id give him the finger...the middle one..

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You would think with a name like "PlanetXIsHERE" you would have more proof than some kid playing with his moms camera...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well, there are some objects that stand out when the person's finger is put over the Sun, so not lens flares, not Sun dogs, not little lights on the camera or another piece of glass as the videographer moves the camera around later in the video. They do look like the theorized Planet X complex, of a main Planet with several moons/satelites. Or maybe you will tell me they are just a flock of birds.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

OP im not pointing the finger at you or anything, but if you concentrate on the star you mill miss
all the heavenly glory, as it is like a finger pointing towards the sun that's it no glory here.

*Enter the dragon* just changed a bit..

edit on 21-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Planet X has five known moons, as proven by modern astronomy, it's no theory, it is known fact.

There is real evidence from mainstream astronomers and even NASA.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Planet X has five known moons, as proven by modern astronomy, it's no theory, it is known fact.

There is real evidence from mainstream astronomers and even NASA.

And where is that evidence

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
You would think with a name like "PlanetXIsHERE" you would have more proof than some kid playing with his moms camera...

Well, since you ask, I do have some more possible Planet X videos from this month, September, they could be hoaxes, but I have been unable to debunk them myself:

On this one, the object in question doesn't come onto the screen until about 44 secs in:

The slowest meteor ever:

There is a clear object by the Sun that is not a lens flare:

Another clear object by the Sun that is not a lens flare, Sun dog, camer is moved around so it is not "tricks" on the lens or another piece of glass:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Could be a high altitude cloud.

People are still just pointing digital cameras at the sun. Can't really expect it to be too reliable.

I'm really concerned about the multiple intense sun flares around 1:20. What could they be? I hope those solar flares don't hit us!!! =O

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

What part of he's not completely covering the sun did you not understand? You can see the edge of the sun flaring out from behind his finger right there in your pictures! It's a filter flare, not a real object. You can see it appear in front of his finger at 1:10, it's self-debunking.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Op, if you really believe this then it should be easy to prove. The Sun is still up and the complex should still be there ,so why not go outside and do a finger test and post the results?

Easy enough to compare the artifacts of the two video's to see if they match. Red filter or not.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This has got to stop. This is obviously a camera effect. There is no rogue planet in our solar system. I know this because we are still alive. The effects of a rogue planet would disrupt the entire solar system.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
A collection of artefacts, flares, even a sunlit contrail thrown in for good measure. This Planet X shtick is laughable, but kudos on keeping the faith.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Too bad you can't get a good view of this lense flare thanks to the chemtrails that don't exist.

S&F.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join