It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Releases Tax Returns...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Unless, of course, there's something in there worth spending over a million dollars to keep sealed.

I hear that claim by birthers (just the amount varies) but how about showing some proof Obama spent over a million dollars to keep private records sealed - Just who did he pay that money to - the school?

And can you point us to exactly where Romney released his tax returns?
edit on 27-9-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Source -Yahoo

Romney aides on Friday said the Republican presidential nominee would give the public a look at his finished tax forms. Ahead of their release, expected at 3 p.m., aides said Romney earned almost $13.7 million last year and paid more than $1.9 million in taxes — an effective tax rate of 14.1 percent.

Okay, so he's releasing them. Now, it's time for Obama to release his school admission records...unless, of course, he has something to hide.

14.1%!? That is less then the rate that my wife and I pay in taxes and yet we make quite a bit less then he does, yet this doesn't seem to bother you one bit?
edit on 27-9-2012 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Just wanted to add, that tax loopholes can be considered a government handout. By definition, they are a special exclusion for certain people that meet the criteria. Kind of like the EITC.

So Romney, as well as Obama and others that take special tax exemptions because of their wealth, are welfare queens!

The amount of money he and his rich buddies are saving off these tax loopholes make them something more like Welfare *SUPER* Queens actually.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join