It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats place the greatest trust in the mainstream media

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

My liberal in laws have disowned me because they kept telling me if I didn't agree with them not to speak and when I would ask them for facts or proof, they would keep referencing the DNC and MSNBC. These are so called "smart" people with higher degrees.

So because I wouldn't shut up they excommunicated me from the family. No tears I can't stand them anyway!

WOW that's awful,

That ole saying "the truth hurts," comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

48 percent of Republicans are following presidential politics closely, but only 39 percent of Democrats

Neither are great numbers, no one should be proud of those statistics.

Saying "your side" pays attention more by 9%, but still under half shouldn't be a badge of honor for anyone.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by miniatus

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me because the same exact thing happens in the reverse..

Except it really doesn't.

The majority of all media is liberal. Here's some articles for you to consider:

www.cbsnews.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

newsroom.ucla.edu...

This is just a small sampling of the information to show that the media really and truly does have a liberal bias to them.

yes, the media is liberal....because free speech is liberal, free association is liberal, freedom of religion is liberal, the "bill of rights" is a liberal set of rights...the constitution is a liberal document.,...so, your point is ?????

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join