It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama Just Buy A $35,000,000.00 Luxury Retirement Mansion In Hawaii?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

The question is, if this true, is where did they get the money, and don't tell me from book sells. Perhaps it is Obama that needs to release HIS tax returns (the real ones)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Bill Clinton has cashed in with his speaking fees after he left the White House.

Obama will also.

Speaking Fees...how's that gonna happen when he can't even half fill up a High School Gymnasium for a campaign speech. He was worth a little over 1 Mil when he got into office, not even 4 years later he's buying a 35 Million Dollar Home, how does that work???

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousEyes1
reply to post by Tardacus

I believe they got the price reduced to $29,000,000.00.

Yes, go to Zillow.com

210 North Kalaheo Avenue

Island of Oahu - Northeast of Honolulu

Taken off the market July 28, 2012.

$29,000,000

Obama could give 3 speeches every month and pay the mortgage payments no problem.

-------------
So much for that. Okay, now where will his office be located?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Bill Clinton has cashed in with his speaking fees after he left the White House.

Obama will also.

Speaking Fees...how's that gonna happen when he can't even half fill up a High School Gymnasium for a campaign speech. He was worth a little over 1 Mil when he got into office, not even 4 years later he's buying a 35 Million Dollar Home, how does that work???

Obama still gets his retirement pension. That plus the speaking fees and he will have money left

over. Some friends probably kicked in half $$$ with a low interest loan.

The rest is a 30 year mortgage.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
internet sources !

it must be true !

does anyone have a copy of the sale certificate ?

did hey post a .pdf yet ?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Now I'm sold, just found a full story.....

From WeeklyWorldNews.

~Heff

I think it was the National Inquirer that broke the John Edwards Scandal.

The MSM decided to pass on investigating John Edwards.

John Edwards scandal ??? What John Edwards scandal? We see absolutely nothing !

- BTW, we ain't lookin' !-

Zillow.com says 210 North Kalaheo Ave was taken off the market July 28, 2012.

---------- Only $29,000,000 -------------

They got it on sale!

It's easy to find on Google Earth.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
internet sources !

it must be true !

does anyone have a copy of the sale certificate ?

did hey post a .pdf yet ?

They probably played the same trick as Gov. Sarah Palin.

Go through a lawyer to hide the true owner.

I guess we could ask an information broker.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I posted this over a month ago...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good thread. So now we are just filling in the blanks.

More work to do:

- Location of Obama Presidential Library on Oahu.

- Location of Obama office on Oahu.

Goggle makes this all so easy.

The yellow stick man on Google Maps allows you to walk down the street of

Kalaheo Avenue. They sure put plenty of plants on that front wall. All you can see

is the front gate.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
off the top of my head obamas net worth is only like 4-6 million. I doubt he bought it. He should know better not to buy after whats coming economically after the elections.

Hes going to need a bunker not a mansion when the SHTF after the dollar collapses.

Outside of those things we all know unofficially (presidents being rewarded for being good pawns, punished for not playing along), which probably has fattened the Swiss wallets of many a president, his net worth is estimated somewhere around $15 M. Assuming the long-threatened dollar collapse (according the the radio and internet ads, gold was due to hit $5-10,000/oz every year since 2002- $10k/oz gold, I believe, ks coming when Nibiru finally pops out from its magical hiding place behind the sun.). If they bought a $35M home, my guess is that somewhere Around 20 speaking engagements and one book post-presidency should pay it off.

Yes, the Obamas are multi-millionaires, but the Bushes are billionaires, Romney is a billionaire. If this home purchase is true, it would be a foolish move in the midst of a re-election campaign in a bad economy, because most people feel, while the Obamas are well-off, they're not Rockefellers in comparison to the rest of us, they're more in a financial class with Kerry Wood and his wife.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS - POLITICIANS ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY, NOT THE PEOPLE.

Obama was the Goldman Sachs / banksters candidate in 2008, Romney is the pick for this year. Seems to me only the rich get involved in politics, now you wonder why. None of those flunkies know what it is like to be a 9 to 5 working joe......(and that goes for Michelle Obama's we had it so hard speech at the DNC as well)

Obama and Romney wouldn't know a true hard days work if it bit them in the ass.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The National Enquirer is a dirt rag that actually gets it right sometimes. The Weekly World News is fiction.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

The National Enquirer is a dirt rag that actually gets it right sometimes. The Weekly World News is fiction.

~Heff

It looks like the broker was Jeff R. Kerr.

See link below. Obama got it on sale. ---- $29,000,000 ----

Jeff R. Kerr - 210 North Kalaheo Ave. Zip Code 96734

Obama Family New Address January 2013:

President Obama
210 North Kalaheo Avenue
Kailua, Hawaii 96734

If they already bought the $29,000,000 house in Oahu then why even have the

presidential debates? Maybe President Joe Biden could take over until January.

------------
Better news sources at:

Hillbuzz.org

www.wnd.com

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

From your link:

More details and photos at www.210northkalaheo.com | Click here for 360° Virtual Tour | WND.COM:210North Kalaheo Ave. rumored to become the Obamas' residence

Could be true. Could also be a hack, or a smear tactic, or a Realtor trying to get publicity....

The obvious operative, however, is rumored

~Heff

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

According to Zillow.com the house was taken off the market July 28, 2012 at

$29,000,000.

Try Google maps and the yellow stick man. They put plenty of plants on the front wall.

------------
Why continue with the masquerade?

Move to Oahu tomorrow.

- Oceanfront Estate is ready to go. -

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by camaro68ss
off the top of my head obamas net worth is only like 4-6 million. I doubt he bought it. He should know better not to buy after whats coming economically after the elections.

Hes going to need a bunker not a mansion when the SHTF after the dollar collapses.

Outside of those things we all know unofficially (presidents being rewarded for being good pawns, punished for not playing along), which probably has fattened the Swiss wallets of many a president, his net worth is estimated somewhere around $15 M. Assuming the long-threatened dollar collapse (according the the radio and internet ads, gold was due to hit $5-10,000/oz every year since 2002- $10k/oz gold, I believe, ks coming when Nibiru finally pops out from its magical hiding place behind the sun.). If they bought a $35M home, my guess is that somewhere Around 20 speaking engagements and one book post-presidency should pay it off.

Yes, the Obamas are multi-millionaires, but the Bushes are billionaires, Romney is a billionaire. If this home purchase is true, it would be a foolish move in the midst of a re-election campaign in a bad economy, because most people feel, while the Obamas are well-off, they're not Rockefellers in comparison to the rest of us, they're more in a financial class with Kerry Wood and his wife.

They will probably just finance $10,000,000.

Friends will help with about half of the price.

Obama will get a pension + speaking fees. It won't be a problem.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't know why anyone would be surprised by this. The Obamas LOVE vacationing in Hawaii...and the President not only lived there but he loves to golf.

They hang regularly with wealthy Hollywood elite, are friends with Oprah and Buffett and are certainly wealthy and influential celebrities themselves.

What would be more surprising, would be that the Obamas would move into some middle-class ranch in the Midwest (where would the secret service live? The basement or the garage?).

Certainly, nobody would expect the Obamas to even think of buying anything UNDER $5,000,000.00 considering the wealthy donor friends they have, the millions they are already worth (book royalties and future speaking engagements at $100K a pop), not to mention the fact president Obama genuinely considers himself to be celebrity as well.

Think how excited their new future neighbors in Hawaii will be; they're probably picking out 'Welcome-to-the neighborhood' fruit baskets as we speak.

Just imagine borrowing a weed-whacker from Barack Obama or exchanging peach cobbler recipes with Michelle.
edit on 22-9-2012 by MysteriousEyes1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousEyes1
I don't know why anyone would be surprised by this. The Obamas LOVE vacationing in Hawaii...and the President not only lived there but he loves to golf.

They hang regularly with wealthy Hollywood elite, are friends with Oprah and Buffett and are certainly wealthy and influential celebrities themselves.

What would be more surprising, would be that the Obamas would move into some middle-class ranch in the Midwest (where would the secret service live? The basement or the garage?).

Certainly, nobody would expect the Obamas to even think of buying anything UNDER $5,000,000.00 considering the wealthy donor friends they have, the millions they are already worth (book royalties and future speaking engagements at $100K a pop), not to mention the fact president Obama genuinely considers himself to be celebrity as well.

Think how excited their new future neighbors in Hawaii will be; they're probably picking out 'Welcome-to-the neighborhood' fruit baskets as we speak.

Just imagine borrowing a weed-whacker from Barack Obama or exchanging peach cobbler recipes with Michelle.
edit on 22-9-2012 by MysteriousEyes1 because: (no reason given)

According to Hillbuzz.org the Obama Presidential Library is a short drive away at the

University of Hawaii. Article is written by Kevin DuJan.

More photos of home here:

- Interior Photos + Pool is too small -

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

About me

Gender Male
Industry Publishing
Occupation Political analyst, writer, radio commentator, gay activist
Location Chicago, IL, United States
Introduction I was a lifelong Democrat until May 31st, 2008 when I attended the DNC's Rules & Bylaws committee meeting and realized the extent to which the Left had taken over my party. I worked for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and witnessed every Alinsky trick in the book thrown at a woman I've admired my entire adult life...and finally broke with the Democrat Party on Christmas Eve 2009 when every Democrat in the Senate voted on the largest spending bill in history without so much as reading it. I'm Independent now, and a strong supporter of Governor Sarah Palin and other Mamma Grizzlies out there who will stick it to the Cocktail Party establishment and fight to get America back on track...and free from the influence of George Soros and the Left, in all their forms.

Source

His profile. And a correction of your statement, it was not an article, it was a blog entry.

I am not seeking to discredit him, simply to be factually accurate about who the information comes from. He may or may not be accurate or truthful. He may or may not have an axe to grind or an agenda.

All sources for this, however, that I can find, do lead back to his blog.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Maybe you could email Jeff Kerr directly.

His address is [email protected]

According to Kevin DuJan, it looks like Penny Pritzker is acting as a proxy for the

Obama family. That makes sense.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ooooo...I luv the kitchen (lovely marble counters) and I don't think the pool is too small.
I wonder how close it is to the golf courses.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join