It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama Just Buy A $35,000,000.00 Luxury Retirement Mansion In Hawaii?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
off the top of my head obamas net worth is only like 4-6 million. I doubt he bought it. He should know better not to buy after whats coming economically after the elections.

Hes going to need a bunker not a mansion when the SHTF after the dollar collapses.

I would bet you that all politicians have money hidden all over the world, that we will never know about.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

More power to them? Wtf? Please, try to think about how they somehow acquired so much money in so little time. I guess no matter how they got all this money it all boils down to good for them?

Riiiiight.

I do hope this story is false. Maybe the answer in somewhere in this thread
edit on 21-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
He has to go somewhere if he loses! but seriously its sad that a guy who led a very successful life as a teacher and representative of this country has to be questioned on his retirement, i think he deserves his end of the line spoils more than Bush did as Bush should have been put in prison. Besides a bunch of old people disagreeing with his health care bill and all around just choosing to not like him he isn't THAT bad, and for the record if you are still in congress you are in SOMEBODIES pocket so it doesn't make sense to hate the player. But since we all believe conspiracy theories here it doesn't matter because he is satan coming back from andromeda with a death star about to start ww3 and bring the dead back to life.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

That is one SICK HOUSE! Dang o_0! Good for him if he did buy it; but somehow I think he's going to win and will stick with the White House. Hey, the white house is black now! Lolz

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Unfortunately Hawaii doesnt exist in 2020

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

He's worth 5 mil, by this.

But that personal wealth is not the only money the man has access to: He's around 400 mil on his campaign, this time around? Here. And THIS is a list of what money is being spent to elect the next president.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by jhn7537

Why do you always have to turn a conversation into this??

Turn it into what? Calling republicans out on their hypocrisy ?

Question, where did Obama get that money?

The claims are baseless. If it is actually confirmed he bought a house for 35 million then I'll answer the question. It is pointless to speculate otherwise.

uh no didn't "call out republicans out on their hypocrisy:"

The millionaire and billionaire liberals is hypocrisy just like Obama says "pay your fair share, goes out and buys a 35 million dollar mansion".

That is hypocrisy.
edit on 21-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You know, its never a good sign when the headline is presented as a question instead of as a factual statement.

Did Obama Just Buy A $35,000,000.00 Luxury Retirement Mansion In Hawaii?

I am going to say, due to the lack of evidence presented, no.
edit on 22-9-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

From "community" Organizer to Millionaire!!

Im in the wrong business........

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by neo96

From "community" Organizer to Millionaire!!

Im in the wrong business........

Yeah Obama prolly didn't buy a 35 million dollar mansion but when hes gone he will still be living it up on the tax payer dime and be a millionaire in a million dollar home.

The ultimate act of hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm jumping in late here and may be rehashing, but this all seems to be a meme born of a post to another message board that says "if Obama buys a $35,000,000.00 in Hawaii after only 4 years of public service(?)."

Cross posting rules prevent me from linking - but a bit of Google work will lead you to the post.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

FreeRepublic?
edit on 22-9-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Now I'm sold, just found a full story.....

From WeeklyWorldNews.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Dinosaurs played with marbles and Gigapets become self aware! Sounds trustworthy to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

This is nothing more than a cheap-shot attempt to paint President Obama as a rich elitist like Mitt Romney. Obviously, Romney was born into wealth (and there's nothing wrong with that). This is an attempt to make the modest upbringing of Obama evolve into the rich excesses of Romney's entire life. C'mon.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
7 pages?

This thread was a question and could have been wrapped up in a word.

NO

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Great another smear piece with sources you should be ashamed of using.

If this is the best the right can come up Romney should just quit now.

With all the stuff that Romney has done to discredit himself and alienate voters this election is going to be a landslide for Obama.

Did you guys see Mitt when he came out to do damage control on the first day of his reboot
it looked like the guy was about to cry his hair was all over the place he might actually be pulling it out.

I almost feel bad for the guy.

This thread is pure desperation. There is nothing to debate here nothing credible. Good luck guys you really need it.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Numerous sources are reporting on the Internet that the Obamas have just purchased an incredible $35 Mil. tropical paradise estate in Hawaii.

I say more power to them...but, if true, it really dulls the edge on his argument that rich guy Mitt Romney is 'out of touch' with the average American.

Economically, politics certainly appear to have been 'berry-berry gooood' to Barack Obama's financial health...(not so much...for the rest of us).

Nice digs:

www.honolulumagazine.com...

patdollard.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

investmentwatchblog.com...

edit on 21-9-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

It all links back the political propaganda site WND.

I'd imagine this will be in the hoax bin pretty soon..

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Just trolling along

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
You'd think that with the upcoming elections, Obama would've been a little more discreet with his finances..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join