It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama Just Buy A $35,000,000.00 Luxury Retirement Mansion In Hawaii?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Obama has been well rewarded for pushing forward the secret global agenda. Perhaps all was accomplished in his 4 year term and retirement to a tropical paradise and now it's Romenys turn. Should we take this as a sign Obama is expecting to lose the election, or is this just for his future retirement....
edit on 21-9-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

IMHO:
This Shocking statement is a a major giveaway (he's throwing in the towel):

Obama Says He Can't Change Washington From Inside

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 21-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
What I am finding curious about the reports is what they are quoting Michelle's mother as saying.

Michelle Obama's mother, Marian Robinson, has been bragging about getting to live in Hawaii next, in a $35 million beachfront mansion after leaving the White House in January 2013. "It was fun while it lasted", Miss Marion is quoted by Chicagoans as saying, "but wait until you see the place they're buying for Michelle and Barack!"
hillbuzz.org

"but wait until you see the place they're buying for Michelle and Barack!" - Emphasis mine & Ack!!!!

The author then goes on in part 4 of the series to ask (question directed at OWS):

how do you feel about Barack Obama and his wife Michelle leaving the White House in January and moving to a $35 million estate on the beach in Kailua, Hawaii that Obama’s largest donors and socialite friends are fundraising right now to purchase for him in thanks for whatever favors he’ll be doing them between now and his last day in office?
hillbuzz .org

If this pans out to be true, I will not be surprised at all.

But I'm sure it will be denials all around!!!

((Along with a bunch of name calling......))

Mr and Mrs Obama will still be residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC at least until 2016.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
the world is truly going to end in 2012.

an elitist billionaire putting up $17 million out of the goodness of her heart so a "poor" multimillionaire and his family can experience how the other half live in a palace surrounded by paradise.

so how much to buy a president. apparently it's $17 million.

i wonder how much she made from the favor obama did her and her family.

meanwhile there are otherwise good people living in squalor, robbing stores to feed their families and eating mac and cheese because that's all they can afford to have that day.

Jesus was right, it is harder for a camel to fit thru the eye of needle than for a rich man, my bad, rich person (trying to be politically correct) to enter heaven.

when s*** hits the fan and the secret service is no longer around to protect these assholes, many people are going to find out that revenge is indeed sweet.

that's why i believe its all b.s. its all to keep you in fear. wars and threats of war. they'll never nuke each other.

edit on 21-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
can just anyone who is making $200,000 a year get a loan to buy a 35 MILLION dollar mansion or is that a perk that the banksters reserve for the president and members of congress?

It`s easy to get rich when you have bankster friends like that giving you special perks that the rest of the people don`t get.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

I believe they got the price reduced to $29,000,000.00.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

He makes $400k before Duba was elected they doubled the pay

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Bingo was his name-o!

I love how people start threads like this. LOL.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I wonder what the upkeep is P.A on a 30+ million dollar home.

One would think that to have and pay off a home of that much he would have had to have altest 100+mill in the bank.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Unless he bought it under a "Trust" -- I can't find any public property records that he owns any property on that island.

It is very possible it was bought under a trust, many celebs do that.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Obamas packing a little early this year.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Obama is a dead man walking...see ya Bama

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Let him have it and enjoy it with his family. He deserves it fully. He worked hard for that house. He helped the people, the economy, the war effort, the healthcare system and much much more. He was the greatest black president that ever lived.

Don't believe me? Just asked these guys....See it's 100% proof that obama was the greatest president that ever lived. Oh and he go bin lay din too right!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't see what the fuss is about, personally. This is about the norm for any President and Obama got this pretty much as a given the day he won the election. Unless he went out like Nixon, he was going to have this future and so will all the future President's, regardless of party of ability.

I'm sure he also has no problems with anything he wants to do in terms of credit or future earnings or net worth. He came to office with an estimate worth around 5 million from the President research I did and has been making a steady clip ever since by book royalties. All this is above board and perfectly reasonable.

His total flaming incompetence as a President doesn't make everything he does criminal or somehow improper....and if anyone REALLY thought he was going to retire to that crappy 'McMansion' I'm not sure he's even personally been to in Chicago....they're nuts. A former President living in Chicago proper? lol..... Yeah, I didn't think so. I wonder if his library goes in Illinois or Hawaii?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well good for him!! Let the BIG ONE come and sink that little doll house!!

I couldn't afford the PG&E on it anyway..blah!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I remember that video, Obama's little private militia army. I loled so hard when the first time I saw it.
edit on 21-9-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by yadda333

You seem to be under the impression that WE work for the Government.
WE THE PEOPLE employ the government...and they are supposed to work for US.

I am under the impression that we are the government.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ya see, the thing is Obama probably thought there was no way America was stupid enough to vote him in a second time,

hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahaha
think again

hahahahahaha

OH my sides,
hahahahahha
edit on 093030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Nothing here but hearsay and tabloid journalism.

So FOX is reporting it too?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Wouldn't it be nice if we could ALL live like that. You know what, if the $$ was not wasted on war and weapons and armies and theft by the top and squander by many, we would now ALL be living like this. We would have the star trek like replicators for all goods and we would be traveling to other nice planets!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Actual place looks like this but is underground, in a city with others who live similarly!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join