It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran official: 'Big war' means Mahdi's coming

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

this is your real power :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0VR3PAew-o

u cant even attake Syria ... a lesson u learned from 33-days and 22-days war with hezbollah and hamas .

with all this so-called power that u have ... why don't u just attack us ... this I cannot wait to see !

u all missed the point ... I'm not sayin' we got missiles , navy , aircrafts ... because u got better kind of any of this . I'm sayin' we got Allah .

why do u think u lost 33-days (Tamuz) war ,,, because of some little missiles that Syria or we gave them to Hezbolla ... or because of just less than 2000 soldiers that they had . absolutely not .

because they are muslim (real muslims, not like Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia puppets of zionists) ... because most of u'r leaders are infidels and Idol worshipers (refer to alex jones' bohemian grove clip and so many other evidence) . and because most of u are racists (Jews who think they are human and other races are animals according to slanted Torah of yours) .

and in short :

because we love Allah and he loves us in exchange (according to Koran),

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by samadfallah

this is your real power :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0VR3PAew-o

No, this is our power when we're using less than 5% of our airforce and our leadership was the worst in history. Still;

And that my friend, is by using 'smart bombs' and fighting against a 'militia' that hides in civilian apartments. The next time this happens the destruction is going to be much, much worse.

u cant even attake Syria ... a lesson u learned from 33-days and 22-days war with hezbollah and hamas .

Lol, I see how living in Iran under censorship of the Internet and news can make you so ignorant.
Israel destroyed the Syrian reactor in 2011

with all this so-called power that u have ... why don't u just attack us ... this I cannot wait to see !

Nobody is going to attack you unless things really spiral out of control. The area cannot sustain the damages of a destroyed working nuclear reactor, and it will influence many in the region, even our covert allies and ourselves. Radiation is something they teach you in Iranian schools?

According to your silly beliefs, you cannot be the aggressor therefore you cannot attack first. But wait, didn't your country claim time after time that Israel sabotages their reactors?
Didn't they claim that Israeli Mossad killed their scientists? Didn't they claim that Israeli used viruses to harm the facilities?
Why don't you attack? You already claim you were attacked, not on a military full scale ofcourse but still according to what you say, if you attack now you're not going to be the aggressor, so.. what's holding you back?
Is it the fact that your puny airforce will be decimated before one plane even manages to take off? Is it the fact that your navy is so outdated it can barely reach Israeli waters? Is it the fact that you got nothing at all to strike Israel with and this is why you're so eager to achieve nuclear warheads?

Yeah, thought so.

u all missed the point ... I'm not sayin' we got missiles , navy , aircrafts ... because u got better kind of any of this . I'm sayin' we got Allah .

This "Allah" you're speaking of didn't help your little friends who were constantly at war with us for the last 60 years. They were beaten and humiliated time after time. What makes you think your magical friend is going to help you now? Lol. Typical middle ages mentality.

why do u think u lost 33-days (Tamuz) war ,,, because of some little missiles that Syria or we gave them to Hezbolla ... or because of just less than 2000 soldiers that they had . absolutely not .

We didn't lose any war but I'm not surprised your censored state run news stations tell you just that. That war was not a big success like all of our other wars, but we sure didn't lose it.

because they are muslim (real muslims, not like Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia puppets of zionists) ... because most of u'r leaders are infidels and Idol worshipers (refer to alex jones' bohemian grove clip and so many other evidence)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, thank you, really. That's all I needed to hear.
I'm really, really glad to have the chance to talk to an average Iranian only to prove my opinions of them to be true. You are nothing more than a middle age mentality type who still use terms like idol worshipers/infidels.

I guess this is why basically no major military victory was achieved in the last century by an Islamic army vs a non Islamic army.

You keep putting your hopes up on a magical friend dear. I'm not going to stop you.

I hope you're not going to send him too many complaints once your skies are green.
edit on 23-9-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
i think all points are valid ,but no one knows when and where and how all we know is the pain and suffering that follows all type of conflicts i think cooler heads will prevail

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Your last sentence was a little goosey...could you please clarify your intent?

My personal opinion is that any intervention that the U.S. has made was justified. Too bad former President Carter was such a weak potus or Iran would be enjoying true democracy today.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I hear you...

www.youtube.com...

(lyrics: Tool - "right in two")

Angels on the sideline,
Puzzled and amused.
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that
Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys,
Where there's one you're bound to divide it.
Right in two.

Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose.
And this is what they choose...

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs,
They forge a blade,
And where there's one
they're bound to divide it,
Right in two.
Right in two.

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey.
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs.
They make a club.
And beat their brother, down.
How they survive so misguided is a mystery.

Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Cut it all right in two [x4]

Fight over the clouds, over wind, over sky
Fight over life, over blood, over prayer,
overhead and light
Fight over love, over sun,
over another, Fight...

Angels on the sideline again.
Benched along with patience and reason.
Angels on the sideline again
Wondering when this tug of war will end.

Cut it all right in two [x3]
RIGHT IN TWO!

Right in two...

edit on 24/9/12 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by samadfallah

don't worry about us . we're gonna be fine . our history is full of situations like this .

Doorood,

You don't know your history. It's illegal in your schools and libraries.

Count, of those situations, the times Kurdish people backed the Iranian regime.

:-)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The fact is that this scenario of invading and occupying Iran is been played once about 30 years ago,during Iran/Iraq war....At the times a lot of western countries chipped in to pump up Saddam to do this job for them...US, Israel France,Russia,UK,Saudi Arabia and some others were investing heavily to make sure that little Saddam's every financial and military desire is met...He promised them at the most a ten days victory over Tehran!......Iran at the time was right after it's revolution,very unstable and fragile with practically no organized military at all.And no cash in reserves...western countries and Iraq on the other hand were at their peak (economically and morally) and had all the money and support that they could get from all over the world....Despite all that ,the war lasted 8 years and at the end the aggressors withdrew...Left only about 3millions in death and almost took the whole world to an economical downhill.....But now the times are different.Iranians are much much stronger,more organized,totally focused on the enemy ,richer and more educated than any times before.They are also vastly respected by other nations (rather than US UK Israel and some Europeans) as a major player and an influential power ....On the other hand, the US and the west are much weaker and mostly hated by the rest of the world ,mainly because of their blind support of Israel and their overtly rude invasions of others privacy!....Now almost everyone knows kind of what was really going on in the past,and what are the real intentions behind the western Israeli propaganda...... This will be at least ten times harder, more lethal and more expensive than 30 years ago and could very well ignite the WW3.Practically a suicide act specially for Israel.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I can see that you are gung-ho on Iran's chances in a war with Israel and the US. But according to the Christian Bible they really have a major problem here. It seems the middle east is under a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. And it hasn't ran out yet. And from what I read "Persia/Iran" is a major recipient of the curse.

Basically put here is the curse.

Back in the first century AD the Jews were expecting a Messiah and his Prophet. A 2 person affair. But according to Jesus Christ himself they killed his Prophet. John the Baptist. Thereby triggering the curse mentioned in the last couple of verses of the book of Malachi. Prevent the Prophet from doing the job and the world would take a curse for it.

Now the details of the curse are in the book of Hosea. Cross referenced back to Leviticus 26 it's telling us that a top level curse was going to happen to Israel and Judah. And it's was going to be 2000 years long.

So why does this matter to a Persian? Because of the Genesis 48 and 49 prophesies. Essentially they tell us that the Israelites were to become a multitude of nations. By the end times. And those Israelites have had 3000 years roughly to infect all the bloodlines in the middle east with their genes! Essentially you're all Israelites now.

Except for the Israelis. It would seem that Israel is 80 percent Akanazi Jew. Which is not a blood Jew at all. They came from the Kazars. A pagan tribe of Asia. Which means they are not subject to this curse.

Simply put if they go to all out war with Israel Iran is going to have their butt handed to them. According to the book.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by samadfallah
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

... because most of u'r leaders are infidels and Idol worshipers (refer to alex jones' bohemian grove clip and so many other evidence)

This is true, most of our leaders are idol worshipers, but sorry, so are the Muslims. The Ka'aba that you walk around and pour energy into symbolizes the bottomless pit of Satan. Here you guys are, walking around the nose of the Trickster, the Jester, the Liar.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Some time hopefully both sides will come to the conclusion that no one wins a war.

If those people would open their eyes and see how much the killing keeps there county

back in the dark ages. And it keeps every one living in fear. Can they not say lets all get along

till there god gets back. I say have enough faith in your god to beat the other god.

Let the gods duke it out after all he is god so he can take care of him self.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I myself declare here in this very forum that we iranian do like Israel to attack us (maybe I should not tell u this) ...because we cannot attack any land any state FIRST (as starter of war) it's against our religion but when a country attack us we're allowed to attack their country even to take the whole lands of their country if we think it's necessary. and we do like to wipe Israel / Zionism out of the map and bring Palestine back to its real owners (Palestinian) .

That is the sentence of one man who is blood thirsty.

Just remember how 1st Imam used to negotiate for months before wars.

And if you are Shia , you better follow him and don't post like this.

It is a shame.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

Simply put if they go to all out war with Israel Iran is going to have their butt handed to them. According to the book.

according to that book !
are you saying that only jews are descendants of Abraham !?

The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.” Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. -Bible(genesis 17)

Abraham had many children !

And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation-Genesis 17:20

a prophet like Moses ! who is that !? surely Jesus is different from Moses especially his birth was a miracle. and Jesus is from Israelitis not their brothers !

The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own brothers. You must listen to him. For this is what you asked of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, “Let us not hear the voice of the Lord our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die.” The Lord said to me: “What they say is good. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account. But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death.” You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him. -Deuteronomy 18

But when the Paraclete cometh, whom I will send you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceedeth from the Father, he shall give testimony of me. -John 15:26

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join