It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran official: 'Big war' means Mahdi's coming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Seabag according to you, most muslims are radicals, so why would I fear myself?

You didn’t get that from me!

I don’t know what percentage are radicals but there sure are a lot of crazy Muslim antics popping up all over the world, aren’t there?

"radical Islam" has nothing to do with Iran getting ready for Israel to strike first, and claiming the war fulfills a prophecy... There's nothing "radical" about that at all.....

I guess you missed the words of Iran’s top military official:

“The Islamic republic is going to create a new environment on the world stage, and without a doubt victory awaits those who continue the path of martyrs. … we can defeat the enemy at its home and our nation is ready for jihad. Martyrdom has taught us to avoid wrong paths and return to the right path. Martyrdom is the right path, it’s the path to God.”
(from OP’s source)

PLEASE explain to me how Martyrdom is a defensive posture? While you're at it, explain what he meant when he said "defeat the enemy at its home" if they are just defending themselves? What is jihad again; does that mean defense?

edit on 21-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
That chart is not accurate. Mahdi's coming, quick fiend, grab
the powder, shoot that dude yall.

I WONDER o0oo0h I wonder why people/government would sell arms>?

Maybe to make money>? Has been going on since the Gatling gun
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by popcornmafia

I didn't think the question was ever about why governments sell arms but why there's such an escalating demand and purchases.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
5. Iran no longer functions as a nation and become a United Nations protectorate.

What this will be is the Iraq war on steroids. The size and scope of it will scare everyone. But it will all be over in less than 30 days.
You forgot number 6.

6. Deep seeded Sleeper Cells, 4 in Israel, 12 in the US open a suitcase...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

You forgot number 6.

6. Deep seeded Sleeper Cells, 4 in Israel, 12 in the US open a suitcase...

Sleeper cells in the US of A???

Do you mean the Obama administration?

They’ve already done more damage than any nuke could!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Do you mean the Obama administration?

They’ve already done more damage than any nuke could!

What are you talking about????

This Thread is about Iran - Mahdi.

My friend, you are suffering from Obama Tourette's Syndrome.

If your wife burned your toast at Breakfast, would that be Obama;s Fault too.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I understand that the US stockpiled field weapons for use in battle that are actually neutron "high radiation" weapons. These weapons alone are capable of destroying whole armies. Along with EM pulse weapons and conventional weapons, the end of the war will leave Iran where it truly seeks to be, in the 7th century. It's population will be gone, it's infrastructure completely destroyed, and it's territory looking like burnt toast.

So if the 12th Imam appears for them, he will be sorely disappointed.

You're right, our black project weaponry will annihilate them back to the stone ages..Same goes for China, Russia, N. Korea or anyone else people think actually have a chance against us...Anger the country that rules the world and see what happens..

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You thought that some childish person wouldn't come in here and somehow blame Obama for this..Where have you been?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I think they fail to understand their own text it says...

"the Shi’ites’ 12th imam, will reappear and kill all the infidels, raising the flag of Islam in all corners of the world. "

They should wait and let him do the deed. It is just like the biblical.."vengeance is mine saith the Lord".

Everyone sit back and let your Gods duke it out!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Riiiiiiight.... Israel only wants to preemptively strike Iran because they wanna "protect themselves" right Seabag?

Ok, call me when you wake up from that American dream...

I want to know why there is a double standard. I always hear about how US, UN and Israeli aggression must be stopped but I hear crickets when the subject or Radical Islam is brought up.

Have the years of terrorism and murder frightened you to a point that some of you are too fearful to speak out against the threat of radical Islam? Have the terrorists already succeeded?

Will some of you grow a pair before it’s too late?

Many of the "radicals" have been made up and many created by the very people who are wanting a reason for war.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You said “sleeper cells in America” and the first thing that popped into my head was…

OBAMA!

Come on!!! Like I’m the ONLY ONE who thought that??

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Maybe you should read the date on the article you posted. So how is the chart way off? It covers 2010 to 2011 unless you forgot this is 2012.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You said “sleeper cells in America” and the first thing that popped into my head was…

OBAMA!

Come on!!! Like I’m the ONLY ONE who thought that??

My first though was Mossad 9/11.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

To add to my last statement, the war would go like this.

1. Low altitude electromagnetic pulse weapons detonate above Iran, all systems are gone.

2. Deep penetration weapons burrow into the not so hidden bunkers destroying Iran's nuclear facilities.

3. Conventional weapons take our anti aircraft sites and missile silos.

4. Battlefield neutron weapons detonate above military convoys destroying any possibility of retaliation.

5. Iran no longer functions as a nation and become a United Nations protectorate.

What this will be is the Iraq war on steroids. The size and scope of it will scare everyone. But it will all be over in less than 30 days.

You sound just as confident as the South before the civil war.

Did you say the same thing about Pakistan? That's right, they have mountains so our bunker busters in their "Not so hidden" bunkers won't work right?

You also seem to offhandedly dismiss this being a Holy War. More damage is done by martyrs than any single weapon. A person willing to die for their God is more dangerous than any nuke. The number of potential bombs in significant locations can decimate infrastructure as well as morale.

I am not so willing to blindly proclaim my superiority. No war has been over in 30 days! It is pure fantasy to even suggest such a thing. It takes 30 days to move troops. The lead-up will take months and that is IF our allies in the middle east cooperate.

This will be an ugly war that spans the globe. It will involve every nation and each country will incur damages at home. I can assure you that these radicals will be without fear and very resolved to kill more than themselves to give glory to Allah or whomever they worship. Christians are all talk compared to them.

I would think more people would be aware of what we are facing here. We have been at war with someone my whole life. We have fought nearly every war since WW2. The periods BETWEEN war have been sparse. In some ways WW2 has been ongoing as we see in North Korea. The world has changed elsewhere, but the North Koreans are just as stubborn as they were 60 years ago. BTW, that was also supposed to be a "Quick War".

If we go to war with Iran or any other Muslim country I hope there will be a swell of support from PATRIOTS like yourself. I hope your friends join you in the 30 day war. You can go over there for a month and drop bombs then come home and celebrate your great victory. Make sure to enlist as many like-minded individuals as possible so you don't feel lonely over there.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well akmanutjob AND supreme assahola have claimed to have already met and spoken with IN PERSON with this Mahdi. Scary, delusiuonal folks.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

To add to my last statement, the war would go like this.

1. Low altitude electromagnetic pulse weapons detonate above Iran, all systems are gone.

2. Deep penetration weapons burrow into the not so hidden bunkers destroying Iran's nuclear facilities.

3. Conventional weapons take our anti aircraft sites and missile silos.

4. Battlefield neutron weapons detonate above military convoys destroying any possibility of retaliation.

first of all I must say ... I'm from Tehran, Iran . and I have to apologize because my English is not good .

I live in Tehran and I'm interested in "End of the World" in every religion especially Islam,as I'm Muslim (shia).

I have read some books and I know a thing or two .

actually I don't know from where should I begin ?!?

there's two types of theory about apocalypse between us (Iranian). I myself name them like this (I'm not sure that it means to you all, but I have no other choice) :

1. medieval (like Crusade ... with hammer & ax) apocalypse

2. advanced (like some of hollywood films) apocalypse

let's make it simple . we believe that Imam Mahdi also all of our Imams (consider Imam as a position actually I don't know how to explain) are the closest people to God (Allah). and we believe that they are as just as Allah (they wish nothing but the will of Allah) . then we just ask ourselves :

How could Imam Mahdi use today's weapons to defeat his/our enemy ?

considering (with this in mind that) today's weapons (nukes & missiles, etc.) can kill innocent people and it's against justice (because he's pure justice) .

on the other hand today's science & tecnology cannot wipe out easily . so there's a paradox here that have to be solved.

there are some other theories that solve these problems but I wanna ask some questions from Mr/Mrs "Fromabove" .

If US has this power that you mentioned why do you think they have not attacked us by now ?!?

I saw one of people here refer to Revelation ... I wanna tell u to read Deuteronomy 28:49 .

I myself declare here in this very forum that we iranian do like Israel to attack us (maybe I should not tell u this) ...because we cannot attack any land any state FIRST (as starter of war) it's against our religion but when a country attack us we're allowed to attack their country even to take the whole lands of their country if we think it's necessary. and we do like to wipe Israel / Zionism out of the map and bring Palestine back to its real owners (Palestinian) .

it's enough for now !
edit on 22-9-2012 by samadfallah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Iranian youth up to early 30'S are actually alot like everyone else, up on the news, trends, fashion, music, adopting various modern cultures and making it their own...... and most importantly they want peace.

When we speak of "Iran" ready for war, let's remember this is referring to the older fundy generations that are there in positions of power.

Oh, I disagree . there's lots of us (Iranian youth) that love peace as much as we love wiping Israel out of the map .

unfortunately we cannot attack israel first ! it's against our religion . but we're waiting for them to attack us then we're allowed to defence ourselves ! sometimes u can defend yourself by attacking your enemies ... u get it !?

don't worry about us . we're gonna be fine . our history is full of situations like this .

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by samadfallah

Thanks for posting. Why is it exactly that you would like to see Israel destroyed? What about all the innocent people in Israel?

On a side note...where is all the Iran defenders now?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by samadfallah

Thanks for posting. Why is it exactly that you would like to see Israel destroyed? What about all the innocent people in Israel?

On a side note...where is all the Iran defenders now?

I'd like to know the same? What would you do if everyone in Israel dropped dead tomorrow? What would happen then? If you love "peace" so much what would happen if tomorrow everyone in Israel just dropped dead? What would be next for you?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The U.S. has a very good plan. That plan is to wait for Iran's Old Religious Guard to be over thrown by the Massive Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement. The REAL Iranian Military Leadership is right now having Secret Military to Military Talks with the U.S. Military.

The only way for the Old Guard to survive is to cause an incident at sea and Blame Israel and the U.S. The most likely action would be for the Old Guard to Order the Iranian Navy to Block the Strait of Hormuz. The Iranian Navy knows that if they follow this order...they will be OBLITERATED BY THE U.S. NAVY!

The Iranian Navy will STAND DOWN thus giving the Pro-Democracy Movement Military Support. The Air Force will also STAND DOWN and so will the Iranian Army with the exception of ONE DIVISION LOYAL TO THE OLD GUARD. This Division if they attack any U.S. Special Forces or Rangers Dropped in to SEIZE all Iranian Nuclear Sites...will become an EXAMPLE TARGET...much like One Republican Guard Iraqi Division which was DESTROYED by a Wing of B-52's running a Carpet Bombing Mission. 100,000 Men Dead and the next day all Iraqi Army Divisions surrendered. This will most likely occur again. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join