It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran official: 'Big war' means Mahdi's coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
For the first time, Iran’s highest-ranking military official has tied the reappearance of the last Islamic messiah to the regime being prepared to go to a war based on ideology.

“With having the treasure of the Holy Defense, Valayat (Guardianship of the Jurist) and martyrs, we are ready for a big war,” Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi said, according to Mashregh news, which is run by the Revolutionary Guards.

mobile.wnd.com...

“Of course this confrontation has always continued; however, since we are in the era of The Coming, this war will be a significant war.”

Shi’ites believe that at the end of time great wars will take place, and Imam Mahdi, the Shi’ites’ 12th imam, will reappear and kill all the infidels, raising the flag of Islam in all corners of the world.

Speaking at a mosque in remembrance of the martyrs who died in service to Iran, Vahidi stated that, “The Islamic republic is going to create a new environment on the world stage, and without a doubt victory awaits those who continue the path of martyrs. … we can defeat the enemy at its home and our nation is ready for jihad. Martyrdom has taught us to avoid wrong paths and return to the right path. Martyrdom is the right path, it’s the path to God.”

Vahidi said Iran’s enemies would have taken action in Syria in the past couple of years if they had the capability. Iran is a much more formidable power than Syria, he said, and concluded that Tehran can easily wipe out the “Zionist regime” of Israel.

This isn't good folks.

Look at US arms sales in the last few years-

The US has been supplying allies in the region for a coming war.

Iran isn't stupid, I think now, they have come to accept this war is coming and this will escalate so badly it doesn't bare thinking about- yet here it is for all to see.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Iran doesnt want war with Israel because then the US will be dragged into it and when that happens, Iran will end up like Iraq and Ahdmadenajad (sp) will end up like Hussein.
They dont want war.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I would have to agree, Iran does not want war. However, as they have stated many, many times, they are fully prepared if such a conflict was to begin.

Religious support is just another statement on how resolved they are in their defense against western influence.

During the crusades, a common theme was to believe you were fighting with the support of god, and if a war is to kick off involving Iran, then they will need the support of a higher being from being completely run over.

Don't get me wrong, Iran has the potential to do some serious damage, but at the end of the day, as another member mentioned above, the end result will be similar to Iraq.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I would have to agree, Iran does not want war. However, as they have stated many, many times, they are fully prepared if such a conflict was to begin.

Well yea, with Israel threatening to attack pretty much everyday for the last 3 years, Im sure they are preparing but unless they have help from a major ally, theyre screwed if it happens.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

But unlike Iraq, Iran will inflict a lot of their own damage on others.. So to be completely honest, it will be nothing like Iraq.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I understand that the US stockpiled field weapons for use in battle that are actually neutron "high radiation" weapons. These weapons alone are capable of destroying whole armies. Along with EM pulse weapons and conventional weapons, the end of the war will leave Iran where it truly seeks to be, in the 7th century. It's population will be gone, it's infrastructure completely destroyed, and it's territory looking like burnt toast.

So if the 12th Imam appears for them, he will be sorely disappointed.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by MDDoxs

But unlike Iraq, Iran will inflict a lot of their own damage on others.. So to be completely honest, it will be nothing like Iraq.

I agree I think this war will effect the entire globe. Its like getting int a battle with some willing to put it all on the line or willing to roll the dice and they seem ready. So if the rest of the world is not ready to put it all on the line someone better consider the losses potentially on the horizon.

I see germ/bio weapons from one force and fire/chem weapons from another force. @ THE SAME TIME CHILDREN OF EA*RTH ARE IN THE MIDDLE BEING SACRIFICED for this ignorance, why others duck low and hide. So in essence if your a force who has assessed your enemies potentials and know they can deal you a devastating blow with fire/nukes and you may have limited fire power, the best return or eye for that eye of fire is bio/chem attack smh combine bio/chem/fire/germ and you may get the zombies many dis believe can be made.

So what is everyone else supposed to do sit on the side lines and become potential casualties of war unless they got a duck low pass. Sad and ignorant but I hope the govs of the world are prepared to gamble smh guess in essence human life means nothing here to some.

Originally posted by Fromabove
So if the 12th Imam appears for them, he will be sorely disappointed.

and everyone else may be sick and dying smh
edit on 9/21/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
To add to my last statement, the war would go like this.

1. Low altitude electromagnetic pulse weapons detonate above Iran, all systems are gone.

2. Deep penetration weapons burrow into the not so hidden bunkers destroying Iran's nuclear facilities.

3. Conventional weapons take our anti aircraft sites and missile silos.

4. Battlefield neutron weapons detonate above military convoys destroying any possibility of retaliation.

5. Iran no longer functions as a nation and become a United Nations protectorate.

What this will be is the Iraq war on steroids. The size and scope of it will scare everyone. But it will all be over in less than 30 days.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
revelations

9:13
And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
Words | Detail
9:14
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet,[color=gold] Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
Words | Detail
9:15
And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
Words | Detail

no body is paying attention to these ANGELIC activities of destruction.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
To add to my last statement, the war would go like this.

1. Low altitude electromagnetic pulse weapons detonate above Iran, all systems are gone.

2. Deep penetration weapons burrow into the not so hidden bunkers destroying Iran's nuclear facilities.

3. Conventional weapons take our anti aircraft sites and missile silos.

4. Battlefield neutron weapons detonate above military convoys destroying any possibility of retaliation.

5. Iran no longer functions as a nation and become a United Nations protectorate.

What this will be is the Iraq war on steroids. The size and scope of it will scare everyone. But it will all be over in less than 30 days.

and what about their sleeper cells here now sleeping with sickness and worst chem dirty nukes? this is a major game of roll the dice here a serious game
they know they will destabilize everyone even if they lose their flesh they are prepared to go there all the way the question is IS THE REST OF THE WORLD READY TO GO THERE WITH THEM? I dont think so I feel many are hoping its a simple over and done with but if GWB warned them years ago that they are labeled axis of evil why would they have not prepared then which is why I looked at this whole game as a sick game you dont tell your enemy hey im coming for you in 10 years or so PREPARE smh smh smh thats game. Not to mention NK prolly will take strikes as well when they see the dominos going down - IF GLOBAL GENERALS are not sensing this may be is with the Persian army then ... they should of studied how the Persian army fought in the past. this irritates the doubt of their potentials they seen what happen to Iraq Afghanistan and know...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

There would be no EMP bursts, if the US does have major EMP weapons, we wouldnt show them to the world on such a minor enemy.
Theyll drop carbon filaments on their power stations and lines from the air, just like they did in previous wars but since theyre not 100% effective, it will not completely take out their C&C

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

You are correct in a sense, though let me clarify the point your referenced. I meant that after a war was concluded, presuming we do not draw the entire planet into the conflict and destroy ourselves, we would see Iran once again bend to the will of the western powers much like modern day Iraq. Iran in the past has already had its government manipulated by the us government through the installation of the shahs....I foresee something similar happening once again, presuming the conflict does not turin if to ww3 as I previously mentioned.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
somebody whats the plan for sleeper cells holding bio containers to inject and then hit all travel outlets trains boats cruise planes with injected sickness also whats the plan for if there is some sleeper cells inside right now waiting with dbs?? CAN ANY PRODUCE THE PLAN FOR HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS OR IS HOPE THIS WONT HAPPEN RULING THE FEARFUL CONSCIOUS and no plan??

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Gosh I love Iran.....

They ain't taking the bull# that the US and Israel force feed everybody else, never will, and I LOVE IT....

Iran at this point is like total annihilation in 'The Dark Knight Rises', like I know some people were just HOPING the bomb would go off. That's how I feel about Iran. If you go down, go down swinging. Make a #ing statement.

I'll drink to the last TRUE stand against US/Israeli imperialism.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Gosh I love Iran.....

You should love your species.
its a sick global game

wouldn't doubt if there was a list sent out to every land mass way up requesting so many souls per land mass and these souls are families from west to east no favorites smh mankind lost if this goes down well lost the pre war for the battle is in spirit but still it shouldn't of made it that far. I will leave this thread feeling disappointing a little in humanity just gone place all that innocent blood in crossfires
from east to west north to south. Maybe there is no LOVE and this is how you accomplish goals here on EA*RTH with force, taken.

Christ & Mahdi fight on same side of spiritual war'

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Remark on the Mahdi claim though I dont buy it.

IF Mahdi did appear
my sincere advice is - convert, submit or run and that is a very damn big IF.
else
follow schedule as usual, careless who won, both are ashes.

My say - Mahdi wont appear I guess. The general is preparing to lose actually hence the Mahdi claim.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

How do you reason with fanatics?

I hear a lot of criticism of the US of A, the UN and Israel for putting pressure on Iran about its nuclear program.

“It’s none of our business if Iran has nukes”, they say.

“If we leave them alone there will be peace because Iran hasn’t attacked anyone in hundreds of years”, they tell us.

The fact is it doesn’t matter what the US, the UN or Israel do. Iran will continue its march toward WW3 and its leaders are compelled (driven if you will) by their religious beliefs to usher in Imam Mahdi, the Shi’ites’ 12th imam, so that he will kill all the infidels and raise the flag of Islam in all corners of the globe. Iran’s military leaders are now openly discussing this prospect!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Gosh I love Iran.....

They ain't taking the bull# that the US and Israel force feed everybody else, never will, and I LOVE IT....

Iran at this point is like total annihilation in 'The Dark Knight Rises', like I know some people were just HOPING the bomb would go off. That's how I feel about Iran. If you go down, go down swinging. Make a #ing statement.

It has nothing to do with US/Israeli imperialism and everything to do with the twisted ideology of Muslims.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Gosh I love Iran.....

It has nothing to do with US/Israeli imperialism and everything to do with the twisted ideology of Muslims.

Riiiiiiight.... Israel only wants to preemptively strike Iran because they wanna "protect themselves" right Seabag?

Ok, call me when you wake up from that American dream...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
double

edit on 21-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join