It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me, Myself, and Gentile- a very true story...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Rather than chatter away needlessly about my religious background or personal life, I'd like to take this opportunity to explain to those reading this post what my intellectual pursuits have managed to 'reveal' in the past 10-15 years. Looking back, I realize that this 'revealing' of reality as it is, not as we'd like it to be, took some fairly intense research and study. I must confess that unlike most white European Americans, I come from a Slavic, Eastern European background, the country of [the] Ukraine to be precise. Shortly after the end of World War I, my grandparents fled [the] Ukraine due to the fanatical animosity the Bolshevik (Communist) revolutionaries had towards the religion Christianity. For my grandparents, the choice was to stay and be persecuted, imprisoned, or even shot dead, or leave immediately. Not surprisingly, my family fled the USSR, not because they were rich or staunch supporters of Capitalism or Democracy, but because they were deeply Christian- Ukrainian Catholic to be specific. My middle name Nicholas is in honor of the last Czar of Russia (Nicholas II) and his family, who were brutally murdered by the Commnists and are now official Christian Saints of the Eastern Orthodox Church.

I stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a change, killed the czar and his ministers, Anastasia screamed in vain.

- Sympathy for the Devil, by the Rolling Stones

One fundamental fact, which many Christians today don't realize, is that before the rise of the German anti-Christ, Adolph Hitler, in the 1930s, my Ukrainian homeland had also been home to millions of poor, simple, pious Jews who spoke Yiddish, not German, and not Ukrainian. Their home was called the Shetl, yet it was my home too (or least my distant relatives). Although there were some fairly bloody disputes between my people, the Ukrainian Gentiles, and their people, the Yiddish Jews, over the course of several tumultuous centuries, both sides had basically managed to live and prosper side by side, village to village, throughout my ancestral homelands.

Anyway, as you can see, my specific ancestral background has some rather unique tie-ins with my current research specialization about all things Jewish. No, I am not personally Jewish, but instead 101% pure Gentile who has absolutely no problems or hang-ups about the Jews, Judaism, or even the Jewish nation of Israel. Indeed, as a 19 year-old freshman at Northwestern University I had the pleasant surprise of having my first actual face-to-face encounters with real Jews. My only real impression of modern day Jews was through seeing the ultra-Orthodox variety with their all-black modest clothing and extremely old-fashioned modes of lifestyle. Well, the young Jewish men and women I met were not like them, but were very much like myself instead. As it turns out, some of my closest friendships throughout my four years of undergraduate study ended being with Jews- West Coast Valley Girl/Boy children of Hollywood executives, Sons adn daughers of Doctors and Lawyers from New York with their thick urban accents and city-slicking ways, as well as numerous Mid-west Chicago Jews who had their own unique set of cultural norms.

Before the Holocaust, there were more Jews in the Ukraine than in any other nation in the world. Therefore, my current tendencies to feel comfortably at ease around any and all so-called Jewish peculiarities is, in fact, little different from the way my authentic Ukrainian Gentile ancestors (Slavs as the West calls them) probably felt living around them, amongst them, and beside them. It is quite intriguing to me that my direct ancestors lived right next door to the ancestors of countless Jewish Americans for nearly 1,000 years before the tragedy of the 20th century wiped out literally centuries of Jewish culture and tradition. As the they say, truth hurts, and the brutal facts of history are undisputable. Long before the Nazis, my people were, and to some extent still are, ruthless bullies to the Jewish people whenevert they want to be and this disgusting legacy has left a scar upon my Christian soul which I hope to heal by educating my fellow Christian brothers and sisters in this country about the truth of Jewish history.

sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

* What does the Jewish Midrash Really say about the Gentiles? *
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God gave the Torah to Israel, but all nations are to benefit by it.

- Midrash, Tanchum. Devorim

David's words clearly show that righteous non-Jews will inherit future bliss. He says: 'The wicked shall go to 'Sheol' and all the nations that forget God' (Psalms 9:18), meaning those of the nations that forget God, but not those who worship God.

- Midrash. Psalms 9

God will wipe away tears from off all faces. This means from the faces of non-Jews as well as Jews.

- Midrash, Genesis Rabba 26

Slight no man. Every man was created in God's image.

- Midrash, Tanchum, Jethro

Slander no one, whether it is your brother or not your brother, whether a Jew or not a Jew.

- Midrash, Tanchum, Pekudai

At the time of the final redemption of Israel, every nation among which they have been scattered, and out of which they will be redeemed, will sing praises unto the LORD God of Israel.

- Jewish Midrash Psalms 117

So listen close, my American Gentile Christian believers! Despite all the rumors and lies of the past, I can vouch for the historical facts as my very flesh and blood ancestors will admit to. Forget what you have ever read or heard about, because it's probably a brutal lie. The essential, all-important truth is, in the end, rather dull and boring- namely that the Jews were never secretly evil (or demonic), they were never devious (nor conspiratorial), they were nothing more than an unarmed, vulnerable minority living amongst a sea of potentially hostile European Gentiles who despised them and would bully them at their leisure. Not surprisingly, this culminated in a final Satanic vortex of pure hatred for the 'other'- the Jude (in German), namely the Jew. In my heart of hearts, I now feel it is my job, indeed my destiny, to patiently insist to everyone willing to listen that the so-called 'other' is instead your Christian brother. And yes, this includes all Jews, now and forever.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is a well-constructed post, but please realize that emotions and opinions on the political history, as well as the current and future motivations of Israel, run very, very hot on this site.

Some of us will hope to be educated by you. Many of us will hope you become educated by us.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Those jews who reject Messiah are still in apostacy. I still pray he will call them out, but it's heartbreaking hearing the things they say about him and how they call Mary a whore. Even got to see one israeli congressman tear the new testament out of the bible and scatter the scriptures all over his floor in a rage, the horror of seeing the book written about his own King being destroyed was more than i could bear.

As the above poster said emotions run very hot on here because of the past.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Here the Jews Say that they are superior to you.

How the Jews treat Christians in Israel

Jews in Israel chase American Away

What Jews in Israel teach their children

Jewish woman mocks Jesus on TV

Notice that on this last video, the girl mocking Jesus talks about 'assimilation'. That 'assimilation' means to get F&#KED by a "Goya' and she does not want that / is disgusting.

BUT then you have Jewish organizations like the SPLC and others who will SUE the sh*t out of you if you refuse to assimilate with others.

It is obvious what is going on here, break up other nations by introducing different races into the mix with complete Jewish support / lawsuits WHILE keeping their people "Racially pure"... The oldest trick. Divide and conquer.

Also notice on the above video that she calls Jesus a Nazi. That is their favorite insult besides 'anti-semitism'. Everything and everyone is a Nazi....

If you consider yourself a Gentile (Goyim) and are happy with being inferior (according to their own words), I suggest you go and hang with these American Israelites and see how that works for you

top topics

join