It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service investigating Texas man -- for lynching his chair!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by jcarpenter
"The fold-up chair, with an American flag attached to it, was hung from a tree in front of Bud Johnson’s home and some neighbors complained that it was racist. "If Obama was white, the shear volume of his lawless behavior and questionable documentation would have resulted in hearings at the very least. The fact he is mulatto has allowed this administration to engage in gun/drug running, continuous looting of the treasury and uncounted other crimes.The fact he is mulatto is also being used to calm/deflect the population while they collapse this economy and society.
First of all, we ALL know that he is not considered to be a ''mulatto''. Let's be real here...he's seen as black, so come off the mulatto crap, as if we're in 1842 or something. Secondly, the ''Bushies'' have been running guns, drugs, and looting the treasury, and other uncounted crimes FOREVER! And for the record, I don't support O or any of those crooks in Washington. None of 'em.

Mulatto is not necessarily racist from the point of view of many non-colored peoples.

Mulatto is a term used to refer to a person who is born from one white parent and one black parent, or more broadly, a person of mixed black and white ancestry.[1] Contemporary usage of the designation is generally confined to situations in which the term is considered relevant in an historical context, as now most people of mixed white and black ancestry rarely choose to self-identify as mulatto.[2] The term is not commonly used anymore and is generally considered archaic because of its association with slavery and colonial and racial oppression; accepted modern terms include "mixed" and "biracial."
I know what mulatto means, I don't need a dictionary definition of the term...thanks anyway though. My daughter is half white, and the term mulatto has never fallen on her ears. And you know what I meant in my post.It is what it is.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I really don't understand what does a darn chair have to do with the President? Some please slap me in the face!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Source

If you really don't understand, that should help.

edit on 9/21/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Let me ask you question. Do you want harm to come to this president?

I have hated...absolutely hated some past presidents. But with 100% honesty I have prayed for them and their safety! Why?
Because none of us deserve what would happen to this country if they were assassinated!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You can't even hang a man in effigy anymore without the people tasked with protecting that man getting their panties in a bunch over it. Welcome to Obama's America!

edit on 21-9-2012 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Who decided that the chair represents obama???

I have wind chimes hanging in my tree out front will i be forced to remove them if someone decides that they represent obama?

Whats on the wind chimes you might be wondering? ....a ceramic fish with a small american flag stuck on the top of it..

If a plain old folding chair can be interpreted to be the president then i guess a ceramic fish could be too, in someones eyes.

This whole thing is just moronic!
edit on 21-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by sylent6

Source

If you really don't understand, that should help.

edit on 9/21/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

OUCH!!!! thanks, but I think you just slap me stupid! No for real though, what does the chair have to do with it?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"strange fruit" makes for hot emotions

and I don't blame them one bit

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

How many more excuses do people in denial have to throw out there to distract us? It's not working.

I don't care if he's a Democrat.

I don't care if you think its' symbolic of a bad presidency.

And I still think the Bush years were worse than what we have right now. I do not buy into such anti-Obama hype unless it is rational.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

What race did they say the chair was again ?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

What race did they say the chair was again ?
IDK, wood maybe?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Can you imagine what would have happened if Clint said to the President,

If the shoe fits wear it!

www.republicdomain.com...

There is thousands of hanging shoes in the United States alone.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Clint Eastwood did. Did you miss the conventions? How's life under that rock?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
First they came for our hanging chairs,
then it was our Christmas ornaments.....

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
reply to post by Tardacus

Clint Eastwood did. Did you miss the conventions? How's life under that rock?

Yeah i did miss the conventions I don`t watch them they are all BS.Just a bunch of like minded people patting themselves on the back and telling each other how wonderful they are.
so anyhow an over the hill, has been movie actor decides that a chair represents obama so the secret service is running around the country looking for chairs in trees?
This country is worse off than I thought it was.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Here you go,
Hope America has a Very Racist Christmas.
I am going to hang one on my Christmas Tree!

ecx.images-amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1348273424&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=rocking +chair+Christmas+tree+ornaments

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Why is everyone saying there is no more free speech?

The man took it down, he did not have to. Nobody ordered him to. The government didn't take the chair away.

You guys are so quick to turn everything into a breach of the stupid constitution.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

It's not about what the POTUS thinks.

It's the obligation and mandate of the Secret Service to investigate all implied threats to the POTUS regardless of how ridiculous.

This applies to all presidents.
Consider all the people you never heard about getting investigated by the Secret Service during the W. Bush years who was by no means a 'popular' president by even the longest stretch:

Consider all the investigations you never heard about regarding threats against W. Bush, since, said people no longer exist and never existed to exist in the first place.

Everyone crying about Obama should take a good long look back at the Bush years.
Most of what Obama is dealing with is the gigantic Olympus Mons sized steaming dung heap pile of a train wrecked government left behind by Bush.

edit on 21-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

In case many of you don't remember, Bush inherited a recession from Clinton. He didn't go around whining about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Obama writes “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope." I wonder if he has changed his mind.

I also wonder how he likes them now.

edit on 21-9-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Sweet jesus in a birchbark canoe. Come the hell on, if that ain't racist then the sky isn't blue. Some white dude (in texas no less) hangs a chair symbolic of obama. And he had the nerve to say that he "had nowhere else to put it." What a crock. He had to know what kind of reaction this would recieve. Or maybe he was confident that those around him would share his opinion? Does he not have a front lawn? Seems like the perfect place if one's trying to make a statement. But of course there are those who'd attempt to write this off as "freedom of speech."
edit on 21-9-2012 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join