It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does MONEY come from?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well I certainly appreciate all the good responses from everyone. It does seem like the general public is becoming much more educated about money and politics in general.

Many people do not understand something very important about credit and the Uniform Commercial Code system we are living under.

If someone owes you a debt for a job done, and they do not pay you, TRUST is NOT necessary anymore.
If I worked 10 hours for $100 per hour and I was owed $1000, and they did not pay me, I would not be stuck.
I would mail an affidavit, notarized, asking for the money owed. After the Notice of Fault and Notice of Default, I can place a Lien upon them or their property for the value of the issue or debt. When that is not satisfied, I can now create something called an "Assignment" of that Lien. So, in essence I can sell that Debt on the international market. It's called a Partial Assignment of Lien. That is MONEY/CREDIT, no matter how you look at it.

It was created by the debt and I can spend it like debt, as well. If I needed to, I could create Promissory Notes based on those Liens, too.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by magickmaster

A piece of paper is printed with an image, then that otherwise worthless piece of paper is given a set value.

This is simplistic and does not explain anything in depth, relating to the source of the creation of it.

If I do not have any money and I want to create some, or the credit....how do I do that? What is the source? What is the source of credit or "value" in the modern age?

THAT is the GRAND question i'm getting to, and nobody has answered it yet.

Obligations: Money is"loaned" into existence.
Say you have what they used to call a "steady job..." and a little money saved;

You want to buy a new family truckster for a trip to wally world.

You prove to the banks loan manager; you have the ability, sound character and and the will to pay him back plus a little profit for him(interest).
He has been granted the power to type an entry of $25,000 into your account.
You pick out a "suuh-weet" pea green "truckster".
You work;and create value for your company ; your boss is now "obligated" to pay you for your productivity.
and you can make your monthly payments.

your "obligation"to the bank is worth something to the bank; I.E. a monthly cash flow in of XX$ a month. Every month. hebanker can sometimes bundle his incoming obligations and sell them to another bank or investor at a profit. yet.
edit on 21-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Money is time and time is money. You spend your time doing things to get money (working) and then spend your money on things (Water, Food, Shelter) without which you would die and your time would be up. You can also use your "money" to obtain other things that will help you get more "money" in the future easier or things that will help you keep track of and/or enjoy the time when you are not trying to get more money. Anything that originally requires time to obtain can be used as money for other things that require time.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well I certainly appreciate all the good responses from everyone. It does seem like the general public is becoming much more educated about money and politics in general.

Many people do not understand something very important about credit and the Uniform Commercial Code system we are living under.

If someone owes you a debt for a job done, and they do not pay you, TRUST is NOT necessary anymore.

I need to trust that someone first before giving him debt, right ?

While the job is being done / not, I'll still have to trust him - money exist.
Suddenly he kapoof, I cant trust him anymore - money gone.

Money does not necessarily in paper we see today, the trillions USA "have" is just worth maybe a stack of paper, yet its still money. Partial Assignment of Lien, Promissory Notes, Fed Bill, Fed Notes, Bonds etc etc is a form of money. In your first post you remove gold as money - big mistake there. You can remove it as dependency but cannot remove it as forms of money.

If you argue about "Partial Assignment of Lien" ??? then somebody else can argue about gold as money. Or maybe a scratch of signed paper with "IOU $1000" can be considered as money also. USA even use postage stamp as money.

Unless you really really meant about the funny paper money, if that the case, I'll quit wasting my time explaining what is money, theres too much monetary instruments created that nobody bother to count. Heck, even a house deed is money.

There are few other things comparable to money that is service and time. Both require no money to exist but convertible to money. You spend your time with hooker and pay her for her service, she need no money to start.
By the look of it, other poster also seems have trouble grasping what you meant by money.
edit on 21-9-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

I was not removing gold as a form of money, only credit. I was referring to our modern system of money and credit, not gold. By this modern system of credit, I can sell that partial assignment on the international market. You can not do that with a simple IOU.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I was not removing gold as a form of money, only credit. I was referring to our modern system of money and credit, not gold. By this modern system of credit, I can sell that partial assignment on the international market. You can not do that with a simple IOU.

In that case, you are really referring to the funny paper money, for your assignment, you have to do that yourself. Such monetary instrument is too many to count, you can start with the postage stamp

I cant help you much cause I dont know much, except - dollar come from Federal Reserve office thin air and an officer punching the number into computer.
edit on 21-9-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Well that's how most people think it's created, so that's why I posted this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The Fed and Milton Bradley share a printing press; they just switch the plates and insert colored paper for the monopoly currency

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by iWontGiveUP
The Fed and Milton Bradley share a printing press; they just switch the plates and insert colored paper for the monopoly currency

I always had my suspicions....

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The US dollar's perceived value used to come from gold, but now it comes from oil. Oil is, for now, traded in the U.S. dollar. This is what gives it any type of value. The T-Bills that were used when oil was first discovered in the Middle East basically.

When countries stop trading their oil for the U.S. dollar and for their own currencies, they get invaded. Rumor has it Ghadaffi was going to come up with the golden dinar in Africa, and use the proceeds from oil sales to back the currency. The rest is history.

Scrip money, in general, simply represents a debt owed to someone. If I have 2 tomatoes and you give me $2 dollars for my efforts, that represents the debt owed to me by you for my troubles. Now I can take my $2 and buy some top soil for my tomatoes and I use it to for the debt I owe to the seller of the soil and so forth.
edit on 21-9-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Trees

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Money is just another believe system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join