It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The search for undiscovered Pyramids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I just found this thread, and its really interesting. I feel there are many pyramids from the older cycle of Mu, even here in the Fraser Valley, on the tops of mountains and signs of bases. And Japans underwater pyramid along with 3 pyramids that line up with Giza. I feel they copied Mu to Atlantis, whereas Mu was far older.

While I can't also ignore that in the past, out of Egypt and area, there was most likely a world wide empire that could have left behind alot of similar artifacts such as here:

www.mysteriousaustralia.com...
Pyramids In The Pacific
The Unwritten History Of Australia

One day in 1931 on a windswept sandhill, the remains of the shoreline a long-vanished lake about 100km south of the Murray River, at Glenloth, Victoria, John Gibbs, a 10 year old local boy, was playing in the shell grit of an ancient Aboriginal midden. In a basin of the sandhill amid the debris of broken shells, he picked up a large fragmenting football-size lump of petrified mud. Protruding from one of the fragments, he found a small bronze coin. Years later a Melbourne Museum numismatist would identify it as Greek, and that it had been minted in Egypt during the reign of the Greek Ptolemy Philometor the 6th in the 2nd century B.C.

There will be more to say about this coin in a future chapter. The suggestion as to how the coin turned up where it was found is of course that it had been left behind by ancient visitors; Greek explorers perhaps, or even Arabs, Indians or Malayans with whom the Greeks traded.....

Similarly, in 1961 a family picnicking on the Daly River, west of Katherine in the Northern territory, found a gold scarab, an object of worship of the ancient Egyptians

The scarab, the sign of Cancer Constellation, and possibly their fortelling cycles.

s4.hubimg.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

new topics

<< 1   >>

join