It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart EPIC takedown of Fox News & Sean Hannity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The problem here is division, and how the media picks and chooses the most radical points of any side they want to make a fuss about and portray it as an absolute.

ABC & Yahoo News, NBC & MSNBC, Associated Press will all do what they can to portray a positive light for the left and make anyone else seem evil, yes anyone else. This means that if mother Teresa were republican or an independent, she would be evil because if she's not supporting the absolute, then she's an enemy and must be assimilated.

Fox News / Fox in general are very right winged and treat everyone that isn't republican as the enemy as well. I think Fox is the only Republican channel in the states, I'm looking for more channels right now but that's all I'm finding. They will do whatever it takes to make liberals and the tea party look like the bad guys and push their own agenda down people's throats just like the liberals do.

Then you have the Tea Party and Independent channels that focuses much about facts, charts, and science overall and likes to imagine a world where everything goes right because somehow we all have an IQ of 120 and up. Everyone that disagrees with the tea party are clearly wrong and don't read facts or search Google for more facts because non-tea party members are uneducated fools according to them.

So really, where is the point where all we care about is facts,what's happening now, and equal opportunities for all parties to represent themselves in the media? It doesn't exist, at least none that I'm aware of. The media is so high up their own ass that they are willing to sacrifice investigative journalism in favor of their favored political parties. When it comes down to it, it's money, money, and more money.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Absolutely brilliant a true epic indeed

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

What would be the IQ of people voting a second time for this current disaster of a POTUS?

Genius IQ here, thanks very much for asking.

You really need to look in the mirror. I don't know you personally, but I know you can divide my circle of friends into the dumb ones and the smart ones by political affiliation. Guess who the dumb ones vote for (hint: the same ones you vote for).

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
And I would add that the ATS meme of the left and the right being the same, that we don't really have a choice or control over our destiny, is simply bull#. We will once again go to the polls and elect our leaders, and the decisions they make will make a dramatic difference in our lives and the lives of our children, because the Democratic vision for this country and the Republican vision are in fact extremely different. If you don't vote because you don't believe in "the left-right paradigm," then you are the fool. It is you who has voluntarily given up his power.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

What would be the IQ of people voting a second time for this current disaster of a POTUS?

Genius IQ here, thanks very much for asking.

You really need to look in the mirror. I don't know you personally, but I know you can divide my circle of friends into the dumb ones and the smart ones by political affiliation. Guess who the dumb ones vote for (hint: the same ones you vote for).

Of course you are! It is amazing how EVERY SINGLE PERSON on ATS just so happens to have a Genius IQ when asked!

I am going to throw out the old "Pics or it didn't happen" so please show us a pic of your actual certified IQ test that you took. I know the Fox Viewers would like to see what one looks like, right?

Signed a MENSA member sick of the BS.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Foxnews viewers are easily some of the least intelligent members of our society.

IQ tests need to be a mandatory part of the voting process - for voters and candidates alike

Stupidity is a legitimate impairment - we don't allow blind people to drive, we shouldn't let idiots vote.

Have an IQ less than 90? Sorry, but I don't want you having a say in my government.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

That's actually one of the reasons for the electoral college instead of going by popular vote. Even though everyone should have input, we can't go by majority rule because the majority of people are idiots.

Of course, as we saw in 2000 and 2004, the electoral college can also be made up of idiots.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Oh he will completely destroy us.
The ramifications of a second Obama presidency will not be immediately realized, but our children's children will think we were insane.
edit on 123030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

When they look back at two terms of dubya, they won't have to THINK people were insane, they will dang sure KNOW it.
There's no reason or explanation for that, it was the biggest atrocity to happen to humanity in the existance of humanity.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
Wellfare and foodstamps for the working should be done away with. Its a form of corporate subsidy. They get to pay their workers low wages, pocket the profit and have their workers subsidized by taxes.

Actually, the "working" should be the only people eligible for any assistance. The "non-working" are the ones who abuse the system and shouldn't be getting anything. ...other than those who are disabled and aren't "faking it".

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I agree!

8 years of Bush was WAY worse than slavery or the Holocaust!

(

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

No not Bush but maybe all the people that got killed during his terms....think the total is up around 1.5 million can't get an accurate number because nobody wants to look into the atrocities of the former president and his illegal wars.

edit on 22/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Stewart is a comedic genius. The whole Daily Show is. Sometimes they're so frighteningly to the point, that i ask myself how much the saying is true: (political) satire is actually 'system stabilizing'.

Since the presidency in the U.S. is a COMEDY, I nominate the "comedic genius" Jon Stewart for president!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I keep seeing people talk about Fox News, first off, if your "IQ" was truly as high as you like to prtend it is, you would know the difference between "News" and what Beck and Riley do.
They are opinion segments, not news.
Contrary to popular belief within this article, MSNBC and CNN have the exact same setup but spin everything to protect Obama.

Secondly, why do all of you "High IQ" types keep talking about spin with regards to Romneys 47% comment?
At last check he has stood by his comment. No spin there.
Personally, i like the idea of a President that says what he believes and doesnt apologize for everything or throws a beer summit every 6 months to show how much he is in touch with the common man.

AND IN CONCLUSION....Stewart runs a comedy show, am i to take away from this that the people who vote for Obama get their information from a comedian?
I think maybe that IQ test prior to voting may be a good idea after all.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Illegal Wars?
Congress sends us to war, not the President.
I would recommend you google the vote to go to war and look at all the Democrats that votes YEA.
The whole Bush sent us to war bit has run its course, it only works to rile up those who dont understand how govt works.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
One is the same as the other.. the wrong side of the same two sided coin. Money is still the root of all that is evil, and no candidate that is endorsed by our corrupt U.S. media will ever be a worthy candidate.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Did Stewart ever do a comedic bit on Obama wealth redistribution comment?
No?
Of course he didnt, silly me; one does not attack those he is lined with politically.

For some odd reason i think i would worry more about a guy who wants to take the money out of our hands and "equalize" everyone worldwide more than a guy who quite frankly was correct in saying 47% dont pay taxes and they are the ones he cant focus on because they are Obamas base. (not all of course, but the majority)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptAmerika

For some odd reason i think i would worry more about a guy who wants to take the money out of our hands and "equalize" everyone worldwide more than a guy who quite frankly was correct in saying 47% dont pay taxes and they are the ones he cant focus on because they are Obamas base. (not all of course, but the majority)

You clearly didn't watch the video.

Your comment tells the story

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I agree!

8 years of Bush was WAY worse than slavery or the Holocaust!

(

Since slavery or the Holocaust didn't happen in my lifetime, it's the only emotional equivalence I have for them.
Comparatively, yeah, bush was as bad as they were.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I keep seeing people talk about Fox News, first off, if your "IQ" was truly as high as you like to prtend it is, you would know the difference between "News" and what Beck and Riley do.
They are opinion segments, not news.

The issue is, the idiots who watch it like gospel don't know the difference, and therein lies the problem.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Todzer

Illegal Wars?
Congress sends us to war, not the President.
I would recommend you google the vote to go to war and look at all the Democrats that votes YEA.
The whole Bush sent us to war bit has run its course, it only works to rile up those who dont understand how govt works.

You so quickly forget the lies and deciet used to get congress to approve of the war that bush took us into

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
In case anyone thought this was the only case of Fox desperately going back in time to twist facts the past few days, Fox and Friends joined Hannity in the hypocracy, this time erroneously reporting Obama met with a pirate a few days ago instead of meeting with Netanyahu. Only problem is it was a joke picture was from 2009, not the other day. But according to Hannity, the Romney May meeting was waaaaaaaaaay back. I wonder how long he thinks 2009 was.

Over an on-screen graphic that said "Arrrgh You Kidding?", Fox ran the picture Thursday morning with host Brian Kilmeade saying, "The White House doesn't have the time to meet with the prime minister of Israel, but this pirate got a sit-down in the Oval Office yesterday."

Steve "Douchebag" Doocy later Tweeted:

Doocy also tweeted: "By the way, our picture of the president with the pirate was from 2009. How time flies!"

tv.yahoo.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join