It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart EPIC takedown of Fox News & Sean Hannity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Wasn't replying to anything but your boasting, hate to see such an intellect make a silly spelling error, in future if you are going to boast about your IQ make sure you don't spell MENSA wrong

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer

Wasn't replying to anything but your boasting, hate to see such an intellect make a silly spelling error, in future if you are going to boast about your IQ make sure you don't spell MENSA wrong

The N and S were reversed. Get over it.

I wasn't boasting but refuting several insults from butt hurt left wingers. You're just trying to deflect from the substance of the point I'm making by deflecting with nit picking about a typo. That's why you're getting stars. The other left wingers desperately want to avoid the fact their lord Jon Stewart is every bit as bad as the people he accuses and so are they.
edit on 21-9-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You know what makes the best comedians the best? They speak the truth in a non-political way. They speak OUR language, and that's what Jon Stewart does. that, and he doesn't just rip Republicans. He rips Democrats and anyone else who doesn't make sense. That's why I like him.

It doesn't hurt also that he has some of the best staff writers in his employ.

And yes, he has an agenda.....to expose people for who and what they are. Another reason I like him.

Thanks for the video OP. I don't watch Stewart as much as I'd like to and I needed a good laugh today.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by Merinda
Wellfare and foodstamps for the working should be done away with. Its a form of corporate subsidy. They get to pay their workers low wages, pocket the profit and have their workers subsidized by taxes.

Yep everything the left supports is corporate welfare every social program they support lines the pockets of the rich and corporations.

They will never admit that tho.

Not everything, I made a distinction. Unless you make the case that people who get some kind of assistance end up spending the money towards the products or services of a company.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepImpactX
You know what makes the best comedians the best? They speak the truth in a non-political way.

Are you serious? The guy is TOTALLY political. He held a political rally just before the mid term election in order to boost enthusiasm for Democrats!

They speak OUR language, and that's what Jon Stewart does. that, and he doesn't just rip Republicans. He rips Democrats and anyone else who doesn't make sense. That's why I like him.:

By our, I assume you mean "left wing Democrats". He only rips Democrats as a token gesture so people like you will ignore his OBVIOUS partisanship. He rips on the GOP, conservative, Christians and fox News almost exclusively and you know it. That's why you like him.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

To be quite honest, the Republicans are relatively more full of # than the Democrats. So, it's much easier to make comedy out of.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I'll put it simply for you, do not boast about your IQ and make a spelling mistake in the same sentence, it comes across idiotic and while speaking about idiots Romney is probably the biggest one on the block at the moment and FOX
news was trying their best at damage control...... it didn't work, Stewart ripped them apart. Is Jon Stewart biased? Yes but he is a LOT more "fair and balanced" than FOX news....
edit on 21/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfk3345

To be quite honest, the Republicans are relatively more full of # than the Democrats. So, it's much easier to make comedy out of.

That's totally subjective opinion and not at all factual. If you watch left wing news sources and take a left wing "political comedian" at face value, then it's no reason you think that. The truth is, they're all full of # and not to be trusted.

Doesn't the fact Hollywood and the allegedly Main Stream Media openly support and lie for the Democrat party give you any pause at all? #ing hell, this Is a conspiracy site isn't it?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer

I'll put it simply for you, do not boast about your IQ and make a spelling mistake in the same sentence

You're grasping at straws man. It was hardly a spelling error and actually a case of my finger hitting the wrong key first. Much like I often misspell "Teh" in the same way. The fact you're still latching on to this isn't making you look less desperate.

Stewart rip them apart. Is Jon Stewart biased? Yes but he is a LOT more "fair and balanced" than FOX news....

Based on what measure?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Foxnews viewers are easily some of the least intelligent members of our society.

IQ tests need to be a mandatory part of the voting process - for voters and candidates alike

Stupidity is a legitimate impairment - we don't allow blind people to drive, we shouldn't let idiots vote.

Have an IQ less than 90? Sorry, but I don't want you having a say in my government.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

Hell...I'd settle for 80.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by jfk3345

That's totally subjective opinion and not at all factual. If you watch left wing news sources and take a left wing "political comedian" at face value, then it's no reason you think that. The truth is, they're all full of # and not to be trusted.

Doesn't the fact Hollywood and the allegedly Main Stream Media openly support and lie for the Democrat party give you any pause at all? #ing hell, this Is a conspiracy site isn't it?

No...it doesn't give me pause.

The most hilarious non-sequiturs and cognitive dissonance is found on Fox News. The parody stuff isn't nearly as ridiculous as the GOP-sanctioned stuff is.

Wait...let me guess...Fox News is part of the "liberal media", right?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It seems that people act desperate to you all the time!! It was your argument for previous posts.... It might be because you are so smart or that you simply can't comprehend it but one last time if you are going to boast about how smart you are you should really check to make sure you didn't spell words wrong in the SAME sentence.

He has had a shot at democrats as well, not all the time but he has but FOX couldn't even admit that the person that they are endorsing, they might not say it outright but they are, has made an absolute balls up by talking about 47% of voters behind closed doors at a 50,000 dollar a plate dinner. ANY unbiased news team would criticize what Romney said but not FOX, the "fair and balanced" news team brought up a video from 1998 to try and criticize Obama.

edit on 21/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
reply to post by Grimpachi

Romney is there to give Obama the election...just like John Kerry handed it to Bush, Sarah Palin handed it to Obama, etc.

This right here, if THEY put up a crap enough opponent, THEY will always get THEIR man, same thing down here in Australia, our lowlife mole of a Prime Minister just imposed a carbon tax on us and yet, 3 months later, she leads in the polls, it's all getting too sickening for me to watch

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This thread makes me laugh.
It makes me laugh when so called "enlightened" liberals demand an IQ test for people who dont think like them to vote.
It makes me laugh when people think Mittens was wrong in his little video.
It makes me laugh when people think all the rest of the media is unbiased but Fox news is a shill for the right and thats outragous.
It makes me laugh when liberals cant tell the difference between Fox's news programs and their commentary programs (hint Hanity aint the news).
It makes me laugh when I see the worship.

What REALLY makes me laugh though is when I think of the next election. When I think about all of you people who will celebrate when your candidate wins. I wish we could get it done sooner than November. I want him to win. I want him to win so that this country goes down in flames as soon as possible. Then those of us who are waiting patiently can get started remaking things. I just cant wait to see the look on your faces.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i had to go into the family business at a young age, construction, i didn't have the luxury of furthering my education so i had to use my back instead of my head and to me that's awesome i have things i've built that'll be around long after i'm gone and i'd rather have this life than sitting in a cubical with a cube mate staring at a computer for 8 hours, my body is beaten and broken, i got sick in 2007, in and out of the hospital and had been given last rites on 3 separate occasions but managed to pull through, i'm still sick, still in and out of the hospital, i have 2 daughters , a 7 y/o and putting the other through college and if you have daughters you'll know they're high maintenance hehe sorry ladies it's true.. but.. I'M STILL BUSTING MY GONADS without ever having to ask for help from my state/government so this video and it's content is very, Very insulting to me, i mean romney is so far disconnected from the real working people it scares me to death actually. in my history of being able to vote this is the very first time i feel no hope for change whatsoever. i'm almost glad to be near my end and WTF kinda thinking is that where you'd rather check out then carry on!?!?!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Stupid is not racist, it crosses all racial boundaries.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Stewart picks mostly on Republicans because they're the ones saying the most idiotic and hypocritical things, and when they misrepresent other people's points of view (which they do all the time). The bit highlighted in this post is a typical example.

He has picked on Democrats when they've said idiotic things. But the culture on the left is different than the culture on the right. There is simply less emotion and more analytical ability on the left

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

So Many PUNKED there, I nearly Peed my Pants Reacting to Stewarts mentioning of them All . America , either way the 2012 Election goes , we are ALL PUNKED . Finally Time to take Action agaist this Hypocracy , or just Except being OWNED by those SCUM ?..........

GARRY JOHNSON 2012 Believe !........................lol

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

If he gets a second term it will be disasterous in the long run yes, but it wont take that long to feel the hit , things will drop like a stone.......

I concede your point,

I do believe their are many who wont and don't realize what is and will be happening to them when it happens,

Hitlers brown shirts come to mind.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Everything PvtHudson posts is so vitriolic and hateful, is it any shock that those of his particular political ilk are so discontented? They're just miserable people.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join