It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart EPIC takedown of Fox News & Sean Hannity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Oh, he might poke fun at Obama, but poking fun is not the same thing as to what he's doing here to Romney.

He's not "doing it" to Mitt Romney - he's doing it to Fox "News". Now, I understand your confusion, Fox "News" and Mitt Romney are virtually synonymous, especially since Fox has become campaign HQ for the Romney Unit, but let's try and remain technically accurate here. Stewart's epic takedown was of Fox "News" and Sean Hannity.

The outrage from you and Stewart is so laughable, seeing as how the MSM is totally in tank for Democrats and their dear leader, Obama. There is one network out there that gives another perspective and that drives you libs INSANE. You want it to be your lies, your propaganda, your spin on everything or you're going to throw a tempter tantrum. Having Hollywood, comedy networks and all of the news networks on your side just isn't enough.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

they are stubborn liars who will never admit a mistake even if it makes them look like complete imbeciles.

they think sounding completely ridiculous is still better than "losing".

if romney apologized, made an error or got caught up in the moment and admitted it, at least he would come off as human.

instead he chose to try to fool the american public and change what he said.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

edit on 21-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Hawking
Foxnews viewers are easily some of the least intelligent members of our society.

IQ tests need to be a mandatory part of the voting process - for voters and candidates alike

Stupidity is a legitimate impairment - we don't allow blind people to drive, we shouldn't let idiots vote.

Have an IQ less than 90? Sorry, but I don't want you having a say in my government.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

What would be the IQ of people voting a second time for this current disaster of a POTUS?

good point

And seemingly here on the forum some of our most intelligent posters, so I am thinking intelligence has nothing to do with mind control.

Democrats place the greatest trust in the mainstream media

www.gallup.com...

Not surprisingly, when broken down by party, Democrats place the greatest trust in the mainstream media with 58 percent feeling a-okay with their news coverage, but only 26 percent of Republicans do. What is interesting, though, is that after independents’ trust in the media fell below the 50-percent mark in 2004, it’s only continued on a downward trajectory, and only 31 of independents today are feeling good about about the media painting a fair, accurate, and complete picture of the current political scene.

herpity derp

edit on 123030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by Hawking

they are stubborn liars who will never admit a mistake even if it makes them look like complete imbeciles.

Which is different from CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC and NPR how? How can anyone take you people seriously when you're fine with lies, as long as they're lies to suit your agenda?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by Hawking

Which is different from CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC and NPR how? How can anyone take you people seriously when you're fine with lies, as long as they're lies to suit your agenda?

Amen read above post,

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

What would be the IQ of the people voting for the Bush's admin 3rd term?

Well if they vote for Obama this time, it will be a 4th Bush admin term.......

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Oh he will completely destroy us.
The ramifications of a second Obama presidency will not be immediately realized, but our children's children will think we were insane.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Oh he will completely destroy us.
The ramifications of a second Obama presidency will not be immediately realized, but our children's children will think we were insane.

I wish I shared your optimism.........its already being realized from his first term.......

If he gets a second term it will be disasterous in the long run yes, but it wont take that long to feel the hit , things will drop like a stone.......

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Foxnews viewers are easily some of the least intelligent members of our society.

IQ tests need to be a mandatory part of the voting process - for voters and candidates alike

Stupidity is a legitimate impairment - we don't allow blind people to drive, we shouldn't let idiots vote.

Have an IQ less than 90? Sorry, but I don't want you having a say in my government.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

apparently you don't believe in the constitution...voting is a right, as in "bill of rights", the 15th, the 19th, the 23rd, and the 24th amendments....driving is a privledge, and not in the constitution.
and as far as idiots...how many idiots invested money with bernie madoff?...would that disqualify them from voting?...how many idiots believed that iraq was responsible for 9/11? would that disqualify them from voting?
do you think any of those people would be able to score higher than a 90 on a I.Q. test?
i guess you have strict guidelines on who qualifies to be an idiot....having said that, i agree with the analysis of Fox News.
edit on 21-9-2012 by jimmyx because: spell

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Funny or just 'funny'.

Larry, who is currently Chief Operating Officer of NYSE Euronext (parent company of the New York Stock Exchange)
Wonder what Jesus would have to say about Jon and Larry's affect on the 'human race' or if that mattered to 'them'. Are they 'chosen'? For what?

That was funny.

That was a Serious error in judgement. Not funny.

There wasn't a human alive that didn't love Jesus less they had something to lose; king (lower case) of Israel who had the old testament put together by a group of 'wise men' during the Roman occupation; a threat to his supposed power/authority. Truth is, the king of Israel could not, would not debate Yeshua for time and again he was made the fool for a reason. Jesus only wrote with sYmbols in the sand for good reason though "The Sermon on the Mount" was well recorded through history. Could 'words' explain that Of the Creator? Sounds outrageous and quite limited in comprehension Or transcription/interpretation/understanding. Would a Creator ask a flock of folk or another to go into a village, several, and slaughter all men, women and children? Would a Creator ask for the best of animal livestock to be sacrificed to 'eat'? Reality check; "Over". Would a Creator instruct another to enslave a fellow human 'creation'? Sounds foolish. There was resistance; naturally I suppose.

Would a Creator need/demand physical/material 'gifts' from his human Creation? Would a Creator ask a man to 'sacrifice' his begotten son and then exclaim, 'not really'. Just wanted to torture yourself and your people for the moment. hehe?
Would a Creator arrive on mount zion in a cloud, on a ship and give a human being/s the Right to demand the best of the best sacrificial material/physical 'gifts' at the expense of the flock while that chosen few continued to prove unworthy of such gifts? Better question is; can the truth, any truth be 'written' or spoken to any real comprehension without being Seen for as it Is? There is not 'one' naturally law that can be accurately expressed either written or spoken. Could the Truth be divided amonst itself whereby resulting in over 256 denominations/variations of Christianity, 3 sects of Judaism, various interpretations of Islam, Hinduism begetting Buddhism begetting Taoism begetting Confusionism etc. Could not mankind in the course of time be attempting to understand his/her Creator; that which is in another dimension of Reality/existence altogether? This is Common Sense though something to ponder about or not.

When Love and Understanding for one's Neighbors is 'achieved' and known for what it Is or could be, I suppose one will no longer feel the need to be governed or to govern. Who is a 'man' to govern another man? It takes a village to raise a child and to achieve any sense of communion/fellowship unto one's fellow 'being'. Barter between villages with gold/silver to settle uneven barters seems reasonable and doesn't require fiat banknotes to divide and conquer one from his/her fellows/brethren. Technology works when shared appropriately and within reason. The Creator already made the best food from the vine, from the tree, with active enzemytic healing/empowering energy, the best mineral enhanced alkaline spring water from the mountain without bacteria/microbes as they don't do well in the dark. The best medicine is to be re-discovered in nature as well. These are to Gifts to reopened and known once again for a true Golden age one could believe in.

edit on 21-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Always the same old denigration of Fox Views "stupid" and yet who is sitting in that oval office right now?

Fox news is so "powerful" why the hell is that guy currently sitting in the oval office.

The right wingers wish they had the power of the progressive left from every major news outlet to film and education and social media.

They wish they had that power nothing compares to the left those poor little old "fox news" bashing threads always acting like little nazis trying to burn books

Instead of letting people make up their own minds about anything always the same crap.

Meh.
edit on 21-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Here we go again...all of you Romney fans need to wake up...just because I can spot the hypocrisy that Stewart was pointing out...does not make me an Obama fan...

You folks...sometimes I think if all of you went into a room together, you could not produce the critical thinking capacity of a single brain.

I'm not an Obama fan nor am I a Romney fan...not supporting either in November...but I enjoy seeing stupidity pointed out. Hannity is the type of person the world would be better off without...he is using too much of my air for no apparent reason.

Not everyone watching at home has a skull filled with sewer sludge and believes everything the MSM tells them...and BTW...Faux news and the rest of the MSM are nothing but OP-Eds and propaganda...when you finally get that stuck in the goo...maybe you'll figure something out.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wellfare and foodstamps for the working should be done away with. Its a form of corporate subsidy. They get to pay their workers low wages, pocket the profit and have their workers subsidized by taxes.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
Wellfare and foodstamps for the working should be done away with. Its a form of corporate subsidy. They get to pay their workers low wages, pocket the profit and have their workers subsidized by taxes.

Yep everything the left supports is corporate welfare every social program they support lines the pockets of the rich and corporations.

They will never admit that tho.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Grimpachi

Romney is there to give Obama the election...just like John Kerry handed it to Bush, Sarah Palin handed it to Obama, etc.

Precisely true - and regardless of what side of the fence you sit. It should terrify every free American to know that their vote is worthless. Get ready for the "Final 4" folks. Romney, Obama, whoever - The machine's wheels are turning...Reference back to this in 4 years (If the electricity is still on in your town). If anything will break America's back, it's the Healthcare Reform act in its current, written form and the Labor Unions that are being pushed that will divide this country into a tangible, physical and very real Civil War. This stuff has apuppet's name on it but the individual that speaks infront of you as "The Leader" is a coin operated, animitronic tool of a much deeper manipulator.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
A bunch of jokeritis talking heads bickering between stations.. OooOo a hero. Please, like a few have pointed out it is a show. Your emotional response is exactly the desired effect. Turn off the TV.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is one of the best videos I have ever seen! A single dismantle of the already "astounding" fox news network. It baffles me how people are blindsided by this BS they spit out. And whats even more disheartening is that people choose to absorb this info that FAUX NEWS spits out without questioning their logic?!?!?!?!
I have noticed lately how people cannot even debate anymore. Its either right of left this way or that way....there's no common ground..its always an attack. Thank god for people like Jon who question these morons.
It sickens me to even have to listen to the clips from FOX. Thank god I stop watching TV or they may have me by the balls too.

We need to take money out of politics and remove FOX and the like from the media......

FOX news...brainwashing Americans one day at a time

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I really get tired of those who work in Government saying "The Government gives or hands out etc." The Government IS the people! The money they hand out is FROM the working people of the nation, it is NOT their pocket! Unfortunately the people have very little say in what is done with THEIR $$!

In a nation like ours everyone should be fed and housed and clothed but NO they send billions (OUR $$) to even enemy nations before we care for our own.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Q tests need to be a mandatory part of the voting process - for voters and candidates alike
reply to post by Hawking

Wow, YOU want to go back to the 1950's when there WERE literacy tests in the South in order to vote! I thought left-wing liberals were against that. My bad. You reaffirmed my faith that liberals are the REAL BIGOTS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join