It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is finished!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Six6Six

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You make quite the list of accusations.

I'll address the one you stated about the site stats being manipulated. All the data pulled is from Quantcast.

www.quantcast.com...

So no, it's no manipulated.

Furthermore, I would think that if you were so disastified with the site that you would choose not to return, yet you do.

Must be something they are doing right...

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Being hosted by quantcast means the same...NOTHING. And why? Have you seen the list of the management team of quantcast? How do we know that none of the owners of ATS in their vast business dealings have not had some interaction on a personal or business level with one or more of these managers in some previous business, like say advertising for instance?

Quantcast has only been around for 6 years so ATS has only been using them for so long. Maybe owners or affiliates are known to each other. EVERYTHING can be manipulated....dont be so naive to think that this at least could be possible. Maybe unlikey but possible....deny ignorance my friend!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Again, you claim the numbers are 'grossly out of whack'.

They aren't.

'An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.'

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

You're kidding right?

You can check the other websites that list internet traffic and you'll find the same information. But ATS must be in cahoots with ALL those companies right?

Do you honestly believe that everything is a conspiracy? That the owners of ATS have such a vested interest in this that they would collude with the owners of Quantcast or other reporting companies, just to manipulate the site statistics?

Or is it more likely that those are simply the stats, and that there isn't an actual reason to lie about them?

Denying Ignorance is also looking for the most likely scenario. The one you elude to certainly isn't.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Closed.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Sat Sep 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

And:

Rant: Let loose some steam and get it off your chest! This is the place to rant about anything that does not attack other members, the staff, or ATS itself.

edit on Sun Sep 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join