Compilation of Bizarre Websites: Part II

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
After seeing an unexpected amount of people enjoying this list of websites, I have decided to post a part 2!
Here are more bizarre websites to look at. Enjoy!

One word: Why? Just, why?
www.boohbah.com...

I still don't get the point of this one. After some experimenting I found that only very select words or letters can get you past the first screen. Such as typing in "G" brings you to Google's homepage, and typing in "website" brings you to uh... something. If you happen to be tinkering around on here and come across other keywords you should post them.

www.notawebsite.com

Plenty of stuff to click on...
www.superbad.com

Not really creepy, but hours of fun if you are bored.
www.cleverbot.com

Skillfully, well done artistic-type site. Very nice

www.aisforapple.net/main.htm

And to close, some interesting Wikipedia Articles. My top favorites listed below

Sailing Stones. Very interesting!
en.wikipedia.org...

Voynich Manuscript. I wonder what this writing is describing or talking about. I wish someone would decode it finally.
en.wikipedia.org...

Laughter epidemic. This is pretty weird and cool that it was actually documented
en.wikipedia.org...

Information awareness. Well isn't that nice.
en.wikipedia.org...

Shadow people. You could have wiki'd this yourself but I'll post it anyways because I think they are interesting.
en.wikipedia.org...

Numbers stations. Not really weird but yet another form of underground comms. to add to the ever growing list of them in this world.
en.wikipedia.org...

Diamagnetism. For those who haven't heard of it before.
en.wikipedia.org...

Note: And if you ever happen to want to visit a new world on the internet. You can always browse with the Tor Onion Browser for a pretty much infinite amount of sites to go over.

According to a 2001 study, there were a massive number, over 550 billion, of documents on the Web, mostly in the invisible Web, or Deep Web.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You want bizarre?
zombo.com...
www.leekspin.com...
edit on 21-9-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hey thanks for doing another thread like this...I'm still reading and re-reading Hidden_Hand's ATS conversation thanks to you.

BTW that "Boohbah" thing is a kids show. And yeah it's pretty messed up

S+F
edit on 21-9-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'd like to see your first thread. Do you have a link to it?

I love the Hidden_Hand thread!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Compilation Of Bizarre websites Part I
www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-9-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: wrong link
edit on 21-9-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'm tempted to register a suspicious domain name and put some weird, meaningless, cryptic message on it. Maybe a none-functioning password field as well. Just to see when a thread about it shows up on here with everyone trying to crack it.
That would be so amusing.
edit on 21-9-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I love www.boohbah.com... I have no idea why, I just love the nonsense and the surreal.............

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Zombo.com made we laugh my ass off!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Haha Zombo is funny too.
It's a fine joke in the most simplistic form

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

It's like why did somebody make this?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Oh man. If someone constructed a website of my brain, I'm afraid it would be an awful lot like boohbah.com.

I can't seem to leave. It's so sparkly.

ETA: just read that it's based on a kids show. Which explains why I find it so entertaining.

Anybody have some pop-rocks?
edit on 9/21/2012 by chasingbrahman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Useless site, but I must say that it has been created by very creative mind person.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
snarg.net...

funny and bizarre site. online since 10 years or more.. click on the hash key on the right and then select squee or famina on the left. intuitive user interface 8)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
bumping for later thanks bed time now

new topics
top topics

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant