It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange sounds over radio stations

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by radioboffin

Would he still hear radio station broadcasts?

i heard several channels as he scanned the radio dial.

Yes you will still hear the normal radio broadcasts.

You would hear several through the IF, and you'd still be able to hear whatever you tune on the receiver.

If you hear multiple noises that dosen't change when you twiddle the tuning knob then thats definitely IF Breakthrough.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think it is an industrial CNC sander or router working off a hopper of boards, one by one. He is in lumber country, and there may be a big mill around there. A piece of equipment like this , uses a huge amount of electricity and it is probably causing a huge interference in the local electrical system, The interference is stronger than that radio's ability to filter it off the line.

edit on 22-9-2012 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous54321

you are talking about a "Frank's Ghost Box" and they are very easy to

hack from a cheap radio shack radio. The sound does remind me of

very large power output RFI - that could even be geomagnetic. I was hoping

to find the HAARP database available tonight - it's not. There wasn't "much"

HAARP ionospheric activity that night in general ...(around 5minute mark)

edit on 9/22/2012 by drphilxr because: added vid

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I do not have an answer to what it is. All I know is that when i hear it I almost panic. It elicits an almost primal fear in me. Honestly I am not like that, I am usually pretty rock steady.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I am at my daughter's house and she has two dogs so I played the sound for them. Their ears perked up and the male sniffed at me, but then after about a minute they just laid down again. So that experiment didn't get much results.

The one thing that this does remind me of are those mystery noises that have been happening all over the world. We've been getting them lately here in the Pacific Northwest. There was one video of one quite a while back in another country that sounded like it had language in it. Sort of a repeating, rhythmic mechanical chant. That's what this reminds me of, too.

Of course, it could be just audio matrixing. The human mind likes to make sense out of chaos.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Now this is very interesting! S & F for you!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Awesome thread! As a musician I've always been fascinated about how frequencies can alter consciousness (and the conspiracies behind this
) Alas, I don't know what to say about this one, other than chime in with another poster that mentioned that it reminded him of chanting.

The pitch is lower of course... maybe it could be a higher sampled (ie, higher pitch and speed) version of something like this?
edit on 22-9-2012 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
thnx for that, i have ruddy big head ache now, the front of my brain feels like its gonna pop! and my ears hurt

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

** chilling ** I played it and my dog started going nuts. It really scared the crap out of her. I've never heard anything like it.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperlux

** chilling ** I played it and my dog started going nuts. It really scared the crap out of her. I've never heard anything like it.

Ok... that's kind of odd... my dachshund started going insane when it was playing and I had to take him out of the room. He seemed off for a little while afterward.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Originally posted by semperlux

Ok... that's kind of odd... my dachshund started going insane when it was playing and I had to take him out of the room. He seemed off for a little while afterward.

People have reported pains and headaches with some of the strange sounds too. There might be a link between this signal and the strange sounds.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join