It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange sounds over radio stations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

It's Fyer and Falbi's theme music from the video game Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It definately ain't organic (speech) although there appears to be one or two vowel sounding characteristics in the wave. Which is oscillating once every 4 seconds. So I would rule out any alien communications. Plainly and simply, as weird as it may sound, it doesn't vary from oscillation to oscillation, unless of course the message is one from a robot which has inadvertantly got stuck in loop mode repeating the same phrase over and over again (once every four seconds)

Sounds like a high powered radio transmission from an antennae located somewhere local to the reciever. Maybe transmitting a malfunctioning interference signal that is bleeding into the transmission from the faulty device.

Or like the man said HAARP

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by radioboffin

Would he still hear radio station broadcasts?

i heard several channels as he scanned the radio dial.

Yes you will still hear the normal radio broadcasts.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Demons ,such as Satan can broadcast their nature through the air(radio waves in HF as well as our Brain Frequency (98cycles.sec?).There's a frequency on the 2 to 30 Mhz range, seemingly from the mountains of Kosovo, in the Balkans near Bosnia-Herzogovina on which the Devil broadcasts( The Devil is referred to as "The Prince of the Power of the Air" in Ephesians in the Bible ( I remember seeing this phrase in one of the chapters or letters or epistles of Acts in the King James Bible.).

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Thanks, now I'm thoroughly programmed for the coming apocalypse.

Whatever it is, it's very consistent and repetitive, which to me could indicate a machine, rather than someone communicating.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

Youtube link

this could be some form of telepathic signal because it sounds like a name being called out.

How is it a telepathic signal if it's a radio....signal?
Do telepathic signals call out names?
edit on 20-9-2012 by Consequence because: (no reason given)

I have seen a gadget on the ghost hunter-type shows that runs quickly through radio station frequencies. The spirits supposedly use these frequencies to form words, which sometimes are remarkably relevant to the investigation at hand.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
first post/reply for me. seriously, just sounds like what you would hear from an incoming/outgoing siren. its FM frequency modulation. my thoughts are from whats posted, he's slowly going from frequencies and you would get the same thing along with some artifact signals from the adjacent signals. not a pro, but got a lil bit of electronic exp.
jus my opinion.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

to me it sounds weird to say the least but I'd imagine due to the proximity of the H.A.A.R.P array I would speculate
that this noise may be cross band interference , not at all uncommon when you consider the power /watt output of that array try finding out if the array is operational (transmitting) when you are listening to the radio!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sounds like Eastern Meditation radio broadcast.
He's clowning us with, "Its on every channel".

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

What is that star system in the top left-hand corner of your avatar?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ok...To the ones that hear a name...what name do you hear??? I certainly do not hear a name. At all. I think you are just wishing so hard...

However...the guy is running threw all the channels...and this sound really never loses its pitch and volume at all! It stays the same practically even when he manages to find a channel.

I think it's worth investigating....

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What is the big thing in the west and most of the world? Music.

Music has become an idol. So how do beings from outer space try to contact a human race when they cannot theoretically speak the language? Music. Pitches. Velocity. Waves. After all, aren't waves one of the major fundamentals in existence?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
One of the basics of the human mind and how it takes in and understands external stimuli is through sound waves. These sounds in the video are down right scary. I was looking at when the video was posted, and it was on April 12th of this year I believe. I was thinking back to the first cited "zombie" attack of this year which was brought to the public eye on April 25th of this year. I am not saying it is this kind of thing by any stretch of the imagination the explanation of that event, so do not make the assumption that I am, but wouldn't it be odd if these "zombie" cases were also brought about such audio stimulation? Just an interesting thought. People have been mind controlled through programs like MKULTRA through the use of audio stimulus.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I pick up similar sounds through my audio equipment due to electrical interference caused by wired grinders/drills, sometimes trough the power lines and sometimes because they are close enough to get picked up by mics and pick ups, they never are as consistent or raise/drop pitch as regular as shown in the clip, but varies depending on what they are cutting or grinding, never heard a signal that strong before and never heard it picked up through radio before, strange.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

ghost boxes ? ya they will give you a headach

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
sounds like shofur horns to me

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Youtube link

Here's a guy who scans through radio stations and all he hears is an oscillation which sounds like speech, this could be some form of telepathic signal because it sounds like a name being called out. But have at it, i think it will be hard to debunk this one.

What's there to debunk? There's some weird modulated frequency sound. I heard no names called or any other thing remotely sounding like a voice or words. The only words I catch are near 4:00 when he is turning the knob and clearly getting another radio station, so what the Youtube poster is claiming is clearly not true. So he apparently has his radio on, but who knows, maybe he is playing some weird CD or cassette, or listening to a station with this weird music/sound.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It is a multi spectral digital signal. The big problem with it though is the modulations are not bi-radial like the military use's but seems to have quadra-radial. The military will type out there code, digitize it then send it out at high rates of variable speeds. This is why you will hear the squills and cherps. Of course Ive never heard or sent out a signal that had four layers in it and it never moaned before. I havent been in the business for awhile so it could be a much newer more advanced system. I do have to say though it is odd.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I meditated to this and started crying for some reason (I still have tears from the after sounds or whatever you call it).

I heard freaky stuff on the radio before but I think it happens when there's a technical problem on the radio tower or at the station. The first time I heard it on the radio it was a strange noise that started to make me feel like I wanted to go insane. The second time it was the same thing but I had convinced myself that it was just the radio that broke on their end so i quickly changed the channel.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

There has got to be a way to locate where it is coming from. It has to have a source.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join