It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange sounds over radio stations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Youtube link

Here's a guy who scans through radio stations and all he hears is an oscillation which sounds like speech, this could be some form of telepathic signal because it sounds like a name being called out. But have at it, i think it will be hard to debunk this one.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Listening to this makes my head hurt really badly, as soon as I mute it, the pain in my head goes away. Is there something to do with messing with our brainwave frequencies and or is there something else going on?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wow that really hurts the ears...

I wonder what this is

edit on 20-9-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

If there is an ATS member who specializes in radio waves, I wonder what their assessment would be of this? It is entirely strange and disturbing to listen to. I have no idea what to make of it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

It has a small pattern to it. low, low, high, low, low, high,repeat.
No clue beyond that.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Reminds me a little bit of humpback whales...but in pain...very unsettling to say the least.....

It does sound almost like some form of communication.....

Des

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Now you all kinda got me scared to listen to it... Some one should run it through an audio program or a frequency counter of some sort... Just a suggestion! I would but I don't wanna become a zombie! LOL! How long / loud is the clip by the way? Any information on what freq. he got it off of?

Ok I gave in and listened and that is pretty weird, some sort of code / binary pulsing with a really weird buzz saw like high low reverberation. It could be faked. as any video. but a good find non the less! Lets see what others have to say.
S+F
edit on 9/20/2012 by DAMNTHATPASSWORD because: I just had to listen to the weird sound and talk about it!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yeah, I noticed that too. Definite pattern. Low, low,high....

I don't know why, but the sound creeps me out....

Real or not, I could not say...But that sound is just....creepy.

Could it just be some kind of weird malfunction of the stereo, maybe?
edit on 20-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I feel like it's telling me to take off all my clothes and go eat my neighbors face!!!!!!

Kidding aside it is strange to say the least.

Go to 4:00 and let it play. Watch his hand. At about 4:04 or 4:05 it disappears. So the video was edited don't know if it matters just an observation.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DAMNTHATPASSWORD

It's 5 minutes and 46 seconds long. He seems to be able to scan through all frequencies and it continues the whole time. It's very audible....Worth the listen. Just...Something about the sound I find kind of creepy.
edit on 20-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I've been building and listening to radio equipment all of my life and I don't hear anything but regular beat frequencies here. It really sounds like he is hearing more than one transmission at a time and that is exactly what causes beat frequencies.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
What's creepiest about it is how it overpowered all of the channels, so that was the only thing playing.

It sounds so scary! I listened to it past midnight against the will of the gods of common sense, and am now endlessly listening to happy circus-type music to wash it out.

I hope someone finds out what the sound is coming from. The voice-like aspect makes it so much worse.
edit on 20-9-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
Youtube link

this could be some form of telepathic signal because it sounds like a name being called out.

How is it a telepathic signal if it's a radio....signal?
Do telepathic signals call out names?
edit on 20-9-2012 by Consequence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Very odd indeed.........

I don't know much about radio waves and the like,but is there any kind of definite frequency for this?

Is it there all the time or just that one moment of random tuning?

Could it be a pirate radio station having a joke?

I dunno, just a thought.....

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Defect radio. Something not so spectacular messing with the signal or just a simple fake.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm not listening to it until I get my foil hat back from the cleaners.

This reminds me of an episode from twilight zone or some other sci-fi show.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This is what the Greys call music.

Anyone who has been adbucted would remember it right in the deep background.

except in perfect stereo.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Wow this thread has a lot of stars already. It does sound pretty weird but I think it's most likely a bunch of different stations overlapping, as already suggested by another poster. I took a look at the audio in Audacity and nothing really weird jumped out at me. Then again I'm far from a sound expert.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Thing is, he changes the dial. So it is moving along the frequency range, and at times you hear other music in the back ground. Whatever the sound is, it definitely something interfering with the fm range OR it's a hoax. And that sound is beautifully eerie..

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
Very odd indeed.........

I don't know much about radio waves and the like,but is there any kind of definite frequency for this?

Is it there all the time or just that one moment of random tuning?

Could it be a pirate radio station having a joke?

I dunno, just a thought.....

It reminds me a tiny bit of binaural beats I listen to for meditation, natural sky high. but not soothing in any way. The video posted by the OP is kinda make your skin crawl sounds.

Here is one of the Blisscoded sounds...see, it's a little like it, but not. BTW, some people get really zoned by the Blisscoded sounds, some not so much. You have to follow the instructions, I actually start to hallucinate with it.

Yes...I'm strange.....

Des

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join