It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thought on UFOs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hi.

Okay I just viewed a video on this site the op thought it may have been filmed somewhere in Oregon. It was an odd looking thing to say the least. Don't know if it was from an alien world but I suppose it could have been.

Anyways another member quickly dismissed it saying it had flashing lights typical of more Earthly craft. Which it did have and it may have been a plane or helicopter or a plain old hoax.

If an alien race was to visit our planet don't you think they would have some kind of cloaking technology for their ships? I bet they would. I think they would only reveal their presence when and if they chose to reveal themselves.

The best and easiest place to hide is in plain sight.

I think if they began to mimic our craft by flashing lights or flying at similar speeds less people would notice them. Those who did take notice would be laughed at and told "it's just a plane or helicopter".

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying every 747 is a freaking alien ship.
I'm saying it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities that they are trying to blend in......hiding in plain sight.

Am I crazy?
edit on 20-9-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

You're crazy.

Actually, an observation craft from an alien world would be well advised to camouflage themselves as a terrestrial aircraft. Makes perfect sense actually.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Your not crazy. That sounds completely logical to me. Do you have a link to the thread your talking about?

edit on 20-9-2012 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well...whatever their M.O., it's been working for years. We still don't have a solid "gotcha."

edit on 20-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
They really look like stars, I know this because I've seen two. They move at amazing speeds and do incredible maneuverer. What's even more fascinating is that they disappear into thin air. Both times I've seen in this year, upon laying eyes on it they would disappear in 5 seconds or so.

And it ain't no falling star because it didn't streak across the sky and it was slightly slower then a falling star. I believe UFOs with blinking lights colorful lights are the result of Area 51 or other classified projects of the Government trying to design their own UFO type of ship.

It would make more sense that they would disguise themselves to look like stars rather then our own technology.
edit on 20-9-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Here's the thread I was talking about....www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said not sure what it is but if it is a plane it must be some government top secret thing.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Yes they probably have cloaking. I say this because the UFO I witnessed was either a glowing or sun reflecting orb that vanished into thin air. There is the possibility that it could have taken off at an amazing speed but without me blinking the orb ceased to exist in my vision. There was myself and another eyewitness who watched this as we drove toward an airport during daylight hours. A plane taking off is what made us look in the direction. The orb was slightly smaller than a Volkswagen Beetle in comparison to the plane which was of passenger airliner type. It seemed to follow the plane for a short distance and then it did it's thing and got missing.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ya ill have to agree that is no plane,in the first portion of video, it looks like a flying Cadillac...
I'm no stranger to the theory that they disguise themselves kinda like normal aircraft. Most people don't pay attention to things flying around. Especially lets say in places like LAX...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Down this path lies madness. Madness I say.

If it looks like a plane, and acts like a plane, just stick with plane.
Opening the door to anything else will turn everything you look at into something else disguised as what you apparently see where Madness soon follows. Tread with caution.

Is my neighbor really my neighbor, and is that actually a dog she's walking or are they alien spies?
Oh noes.

edit on 21-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

When in doubt, it's a plane. Yeah, I can go with that.

My own experience with a UFO that really was a plane...darn it.

Big Plane.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

So am I to assume you're leaning toward the "he's crazy" vote?

Actually you don't need to answer you made your opinion crystal clear. (you could be right.)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The secret ships do appear to have some cloaking except for the light show.
The ships have never been given a hull shape unless landed or in slow low level flight.
In such cases the Oval, Wing and Triangle have been identified.
The flat disk has been witnessed and photographed in slow low level fight twice at least.

The clam shell photos might be due to cloaking as the Mexico City videos reveal.

We do not need aliens just the truth about the technology.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I was woudering if anyone knows anything about this my friend posted this on face book

OMFG PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE WAS WATCHING THE MOON FOR THE PAST 10 MINUTES. I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Like · · Share.
Ryan Young likes this..Julian Caldwell Why?
September 11 at 3:33am · Like..Cristal Mabe No in bed lol and that kinda has me scared to go outside and look..what happened?
September 11 at 3:42am via mobile · Like..Justin Wifebeater Sikes It's normal now, basically, a bunch of orange lights about the size of stars were moving around, appearing and such, but the moon was not visable. Then, they shrunk to a single dot and disappeared, then reappeared, moved around some more, then moved to form a single bright as # dot, and then grew back into the ordinary moon. I swear on my life, my mother's life, your life, my mother's life, God, everything that is, everything that was, everything that will be, that I am stone #ing sober and stone #ing serious
September 11 at 3:44am · Like · 2..Julian Caldwell That's intense dude.
September 11 at 3:45am · Like..Justin Wifebeater Sikes People on /x/ are telling me the moon isn't visable. Guys. Go outside and see what happens. RIGHT. NOW.
September 11 at 3:46am · Like..Cristal Mabe Holy fkn # dude thats crazy
September 11 at 3:48am via mobile · Like..Felicia Michelle S what was it doing.... right now i dont even see the moon
September 11 at 3:52am · Like..Brooke Begley Omfggg !!!! I saw it
September 11 at 3:57am via mobile · Like · 1..Brooke Begley >.<
September 11 at 3:58am via mobile · Like · 1..Brooke Begley The #ing moon just dissapearsd
September 11 at 3:58am via mobile · Like · 1..Brooke Begley Holy #
September 11 at 3:58am via mobile · Like · 1..Felicia Michelle S Brooke..... you prob dont rem me.. we went to school together.. thats amazing you saw it too... holy #... we need to find out what the hell is going on.
September 11 at 3:59am · Like..Brooke Begley Dude those orange lights
September 11 at 4:00am via mobile · Like · 1..Justin Wifebeater Sikes HELL YEAH I'M NOT CRAZY
September 11 at 4:00am · Like..Felicia Michelle S ok.... but can you see the moon now where u r....
September 11 at 4:00am · Like..Felicia Michelle S i cant
September 11 at 4:00am · Like..Brooke Begley Dude in flipping the hell out right now
September 11 at 4:00am via mobile · Like · 1..Felicia Michelle S i didnt even see it and i am.....
September 11 at 4:00am · Like..Brooke Begley It's gone right now.
September 11 at 4:01am via mobile · Like..Brooke Begley Hey girl how are you I haven't seen u in forever
September 11 at 4:01am via mobile · Like..Felicia Michelle S omg... this is crazy.... WTF how does a whole #ing body of dirt dissappear....
September 11 at 4:02am · Like..Brooke Begley It's back
September 11 at 4:02am via mobile · Like..Felicia Michelle S im good
kinda freaked rite now.... but im good other than that ...you?
September 11 at 4:02am · Like..Brooke Begley Freaked out too
September 11 at 4:03am via mobile · Like..Brooke Begley Lol
September 11 at 4:03am via mobile · Like..Felicia Michelle S oh
... still freaky... maybe it was UFOs
September 11 at 4:03am · Like · 1..Brooke Begley Idkk the moon is covered again. I think it could have been solar flares
September 11 at 4:04am via mobile · Like..Felicia Michelle S still wierd.
September 11 at 4:04am · Like..Brooke Begley I'm still freaked out.!!!
September 11 at 4:05am via mobile · Like..Felicia Michelle S uh ya.
September 11 at 4:06am · Like · 1..Brooke Begley For sure
September 11 at 4:06am via mobile · Like..Justin Wifebeater Sikes I'm still pretty shaken up.

top topics

join